» Unsure....
Tue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Summoning Malfunction (All Welcome!)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Summoning Malfunction (All Welcome!)

Post by Zanta on Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 18:07

Blood drips from my nose with the strain of holding up my layer of the barrier, madame T sweats a little.

Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 2:15

Phantom Husky growled as his gloved hands twitched. "At this rate, our barrier won't last long! Now the gloves come -"

"I have a better idea, husky," said Zelus Blaze as half his body reverted to his original colors. He looked up at the sky and shouted, "Hey, Vector, come down here for a minute!"

The sabertooth feline descended and landed on his feet. "What's up, Z? What's with the split personality?"

"Never mind that, how much can you tap into Helios's power?"

"Er...just as much as I need to. Why?"

"Me, you, Tai, Flare, and Zeus will fire our strongest attacks at the barrier to enhance its strength."

"Are you crazy, Wilder," snapped Raijin, appalled. "Do you know how idiotic -- no I take that back, how INSANE that is!?"

"I...have to agree with the ninja," said Porthos. "There's no way you all can provide added power to our defense. Even more so if Chris lose control and enable Helios to take over and make things worse."

Vector Tooth bowed his head. "I'd rather have Helios take over than have you and all my new friends obliterated instantly, Kota. I'm willing to do what it takes to protect everyone, even if I don't know them too well."

"And that's what we heroes do," said Flare before his ears twitched and saw multicolored streams of light from different areas from the city hit the barrier and added more strength to it. "Whoa! What are those!?"

Titanium Tiger grinned as he read the readings on his visor. "That's energy from Hydro, Photon, that Viola girl, heck everyone is joining together to protect the city!"

Raijin sighed, aggravated. "Can this get ANYMORE cliche and stupid?"

"Unless you have a batter idea, Raijin," said Phantom Husky as he took off one of his gloves, raised his hand up, and shot white hot spirit energy at the battier. "Shut it and take part in it too!"

"This is why I hate morons," snorted the ninja before he shot his hand up and shot green electrical energy upward as well.

"I'll do my part too," said Porthos as he placed a hand on his sword, unsheathed it, and raised it up to the sky. With a shout of "Tachyon!" crimson energy shot from the tip and melded with the collecting energies.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 20:51

Dante let out a soft "tch", looking rather irritated. "And what? Am I not here?"

Dark energy gathered around him surging up into the barrier as well. Mixed in with it was another power, a sense of something that didn't belong.

"I'm adding in my power over nothingness." He remarked. "As the blast touches the barrier, some of it will be erased upon contact."

"But that's dangerous!" Havanna protested.

"I don't care. We'll all be dead anyways."

Tai smirked. For as much as he acted, Dante really did care for everyone.

"Then I suppose I'll add something to it. "

Flames exploded around Tai, gathering behind him. From it, they shaped into a fiery humanoid being. It placed its hands together and pulled them apart, forming a concentrated sphere of fire.

"Incinerate! Deva Flame!"

The flame fired up, exploding into the barrier.

Next, Zeus walked forward. In his hands, electricity gathered.

"Heh, I'll show you guys how it's done! Charge 'em up and bring 'em together!"

Zeus raised his hands up and slammed the fists together. There was an enormous thunderclap as the electricity exploded upward in the form of a giant bird.

"Thunderbird!"

Tai glanced sideways to Flare and smiled. "Your turn pal."

As the focused their power together, Apollo noticed something odd.

"Hey, where's my sister?"

~Further away~

Artemis was perched atop a building, looking down on Zak and Zarach. One hand was on her bow and the other had a arrow of moonlight, thin as a strand of hair, notched and ready to release.

" You tried to hide." She whispered to herself. "But I'm the goddess of the hunt. I can find any target. One shot from my bow can put you both in a peaceful, sleep like death. And with that, the summon will lose its connection to this world and return."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 22:21

"You got it!"

Flare nodded as streams of white and black swirls of energy gathered into each hand. They formed a ball and soon manifested two swords, one with a blade in the shape of a white angel feather, and the other blade in the shape of a black bat wing. The feline crisscrossed them in the shape of an 'X' above his head and stretched his wings out to their fullest.

"Light and darkness join together in this nexus of power! Last Judgment!"

He slashed with both blades, unleashing thick waves of light and darkness at the barrier, leaving a deafening sonic boom in its wake which shattered nearby windows.

Zelus Blaze and Vector Tooth stood side by side, back to back, as glowing balls of red, white, blue, and yellow flames encircled them like the rings of Saturn. They raised their hands up, eyes aglow, and their respective capes flowed vigorously in the growing wind.

"First time saving multiple worlds, Chris?" asked Zelus Blaze, slightly grinning.

"I'm not too worried, Jimmy," said Vector-Tooth, smiling. "I can't afford to die here before the sun comes back to Boreas, and we're still getting to know one another."

"Yeah, and there's special people waiting for me too. You ready?"

"Let's do it!"

"By grace of Zephyr, let me burn all those who commit villainy to ashes..."

"As the Envoy of the Sun and herald of Boreas, I will illuminate all those who walk the path of chaos..."

"TRIPLE FLAMING TURBO OVERDRIVE!"

"SOL INVICTUS: SUNSET NOVA CANNON!"

The duo launched both their strongest attacks at the barrier, each taking different forms. A red fireball formed the head of a roaring bear head, a blue fireball formed a howling wolf head, a white fireball forming a roaring tiger head, and the gold fireball forming that of a miniature comet that soared like a shooting star and shined like the sun. They melded together with the pool of various energies, pushing back the Giga Flare significantly. .

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 2:43

I mutter through clenched teeth.

"limiter one and two release!"

A blast of air rushes outward from around me and the darkness in the barrier intensifies greatly. i sigh.

"that should help."
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by zakavatarz on Thu 13 Jun 2013 - 16:24

Zak: *heals his father's back* Geez... you have to do that? Its a good thing that you can regenerate and you're immortal...

Zarach: Aw, son is worried.

Zak: *healing complete* I just don't want to see you and mom argue over this. You guys always argue over trivial subjects.

Zarach: *snort* You don't need to remind me! Hm? Look out!

Zarach quickly wrapped his left arm around Zak, twirled around and grabbing Artemis' arrow with his right hand.

Zak: Whoa!... What was that?!

Zarach: *breaks arrow into three places with a strong grip* Heroes and gods... far worse than villains and devils. Oh, the irony!
zakavatarz
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 17:24

"Don't be so presumptuous."

A male whitetailed deer ob brown and white fur, dressed in green and brown military camouflage, calmly walked up to the two from behind, wielding a double-barrel rifle in his hands. Jade, with his glaring eyes of the same mineral as his name sake, aimed his rifle at the father and son.

"If you're trying to destroy a metropolitan city or two, at least do so without the theatrics or pissing off an entire league of superpower individuals."

----

Phantom Husky put his glove back on and looked at the blast being weakened by the barrier significantly. "Now that we got that covered, we should go after those responsible and arrest them."

Nior turned her head to the distance. "Artemis seems to be missing, but if what I'm thinking is true, she most likely went after the culprit on her own."

Vector-Tooth put a hand to his head, his tail twitching and dropped to one knee. He felt someone calling out to him from within, and he knew who that was, as much as it put him on edge. 

Chris, said the voice. I know where the contractor is now, and your friend Jade is also confronting them. Take caution, they might be on par with that damn vampire.

The saber-tooth nodded to the voice and slowly stood back up, adjusting his helmet as he did. He said to the others, "Helios told me Jade is also with Artemis in taking on that summoner. He thinks they might be on par with our strongest enemies."

"Figures," snorted Porthos, putting his sword in his sheath. "That assassin always does his own thing without letting anyone know. How do we trust him is beyond me."

"That isn't the point right now, Kota. The contractor is still at large, and even though Jade and Artemis are strong in their own right, it's not wise to let them handle it on their own."

Blanc uttered a small prayer under his breath and nodded, saying aloud, "Then we should do what Phantom Husky says and start finding them, and stick together as a group."

Last edited by HeroicSmee on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 6:31; edited 2 times in total

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 4:58

OOC: Hero, if you mean my Athena, she's still with the barrier group using her Aegis to shield. Artemis is the one confronting the summoners.

Helios? Apollo thought.

Athena looked to Phantom Husky and gave a slight nod. "That would be best. However, we cannot all leave. The barrier is holding, but some should remain in order to maintain it. We have no idea how this Zodiarc will act once its blast has been deflected. I suggest those who are best at forming the barrier should remain. In the meantime, the stronger fighters should join Artemis and this "jade" in combat."

Havanna nodded." That sounds like a good plan. I should have my power restored in a few moments, so I can add more."

The snowy owl gestured approval right back. "Yes. In addition, perhaps some should act as defenders, in case those summoners decide to attack those forming the barrier."

"I will be apart of the hunting party." Dante said in his usual cool tone.

~~~

Artemis crossed her arms.

"Oh please, like you can lecture me. You plan to destroy the city and people's lives and say I'm ironic for trying to stop you?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by zakavatarz on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 5:57

OOC: Guys... I'm sorry about what I type but that is how my character, Zarach, sees in heroes and gods. It is not from MY point of view, it's from my CHARACTER'S point of view. Okay?

-----

Zarach: Trust me... you got it all wrong. Son got plans into restoring this vulnerable city... What he really after is *points*

Zodiark came crashing through the dome, shattering a part of it making a big hole. It landed on the city grounds. Solar and Lunar came swooping firing a beam at Zodiark where it quickly rushed up to the air dodging the attack.

Zarach: *turns and sees his gone not there* Huh? Son?

Zak: ZODIARK!!!

Zodiark: Ah, you again. Are you really that persistent to have me in your deck?

Zak: Yeah, I am! And I'm going to use every ounce of power within my being to get you!

Zodiark: *gets two cards* I summon thee... Uranus! Gaia!

Solar and Lunar are dismissed and returned to their card forms and flew back to Zak. 
Zak threw the two cards and magic circles appear. Two entities emerged from the circles, Uranus and Gaia...
zakavatarz
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:56

OOC: It's edited, and Zakavatarz, is there an actual point to this story? Battle after battle can only go so far and, eventually, get tiresome and repetitive.

Zelus Blaze's fur and costume returned to their normal colors, nodding his head despite losing much of his energy. "Me, husky, and Flare will go up ahead. Titan and Raijin should stay here in case of a counterattack."

"Me and Porthos will go too," said Vector-Tooth. "Helios can direct us to the others while Nior and Blanc will be on reserve for support and heal any injuries. Knowing Jade, I have a feeling he'll try to kill the contractor."

"That's what dishonorable huntsman do," said Porthos, a low growl in his throat. "At any rate, we should move, there's no telling what else could happen."

---

Jade sighed as he slightly lowered his rifle, pressed a button, and a targeting scope materialized on top. He brought his weapon back up, took aim at Zak, and rest his finger on the trigger.

"I can't tell if this is a comedy or a soap opera. In any case, the quicker you're dead, the faster I can move onto the next target."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by zakavatarz on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 17:23

Zodairak: Face it, jerks! I'm the most powerful scion, EVAR!

Zak: Why when every time it talks it makes mu blood boil! *puts out a Blank Card* Dad, prepare to proceed to Phase Seal Zodiark!

Zarach: Can't you think of another name? And besides... *points down* We have some company...
zakavatarz
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 17:22

There was a flash of light and a hole appeared in the blank card. Artemis' bow quivered and stopped.

"You..." she spoke, her words seething with anger. "You...put countless people in danger....could have destroyed their homes... all so you can gain power!?"

The moon in the night sky shimmered, its light growing along with her rage.

"You! I don't care your reason! you don't get to have power!!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 17:51

Jade couldn't help but to have a semblance of a small smile on his face. The gun barrels of his rifle glowed from the inside as he looked through his targeting scope and locked onto Zak, Zarach, and Zodiark.

"I take that back; this is perfect melodrama! Your name is Artemis, was it? Let's save any lectures and just eliminate them. To let them live would mean they'll get another chance to try again in the future."

Last edited by HeroicSmee on Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 18:29; edited 1 time in total

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 18:22

Artemis gripped her bow, her arm still shaking. She regarded Jade and listened to his argument. He was right. They were able to summon this thing now, as well as other creatures. The fact was that they could do it again if they wanted to. But at the same time, she knew she was in the wrong. Even as a goddess, it was not her right to decide who should live or die.

" I'll defeat them." She proclaimed. " I'll stop them from gaining power. As for eliminating them... that's something I cannot do on my own. The others need to decide."

With that, she raised her hand, dismissing her bow of moonlight.

"Selene... help me!"

The light from the moon burst and swirled around her hand, forming into a white wood bow with blue pulsing runes and a silver string.

"You thought I was deadly before, now you're facing two gods in one."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by zakavatarz on Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 7:27

OOC: Sorry for not replying for so long. My job is eating my bain and I'm just recovering my memories... be light on me on this. Please?

Zak: Ughh! Yadda yadda yadda! Dad, Now!

Zarach: Way of Sealing #101: Gold Chains!

Golden chains started circling around Zodiark.

Zodiark: Huh? What's this sorcery?

Then the chains bind themselves on the Scion. Zodiark Struggles to lfree from these chains.

Zodiark: Argh! Why you little-

Zak: Little?! Speak for yourself, Puny Scion! Once I've you in my deck the other 12 are next! Uranus, Gaia hold it down!

Uranus and Gaia approached the trapped Scion holding it by the ornaments. They have a hard time keeping him still... even Zarach is having a hard timekeeping the chains together.

Uranus: Best hurry, little one... this obviously isn't a push over

Uranus: Even us Titans have our limits.

Zarach: Hurry, boy!

Zak: By the power invested in me... Be under my command... SEAL!!!

Zakaeolus threw the Blank Card at Zodiark...
zakavatarz
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 14:49

The same result occured as an arrow flew through the card, followed by another and another until it was nothing but shreds.

"Ok, enough talk then. My job is to hunt titans after all." Artemis said as she drew back her new bow and let loose. A flurry of blue arrows flew from just a single release, raining down upon Uranus. As they fell they changed shape from arrows into a swarm of energy birds surrounding the beast. One landed on its shoulder and pecked at the skin, resulting in a explosion of energy.

Meanwhile, behind Zarach, a shadow cast by the light of the moon rose up, becoming corporal. it fell away to reveal Dante, fixed on his prey. With scythe in hand, he struck by swinging his scythe and aiming for the fox's neck for a quick beheading.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 15:52

Jade sighed as he took aim and said, "It's black and white approaches like this is why I'm a freelancer." then fired three arrow-like bullets at Zak, Zarach, and Zodiark, aiming directly for their heart.

Unbeknownst to the deer, Phantom Husky ascended behind him in transparent state holding at least three handcuffs in his hands. With swift hand movement, he launched each of the handcuffs toward the three.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by zakavatarz on Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 17:34

Just as the card is about to leave Zak's hand he felt something incoming. As he looked to his left he saw the attacks.

Zak: Oh shizzle! Not this time!

He fired six thick beams to intercept the attacks. Once the threat was eliminated he quickly threw the Blank Card towards the trapped Scions.

-----

Zarach's ear twitched and looked behind him. The scythe approaching for his neck. Swiftly he grabbed the scythe's blade with one hand while trying to keep the chains up until the sealing is complete.

Zarach: Y'know there are perks of being an angel-blood.

-----

Uranus: Argh... *rubs shoulder* Heh... it looks like our 'grandchildren' wants to play!

Uranus lets go of the Scion and to the Olympians.

Gaia: What about Zodiark?

She lets go of the Scions as well following Uranus.

-----

Zodiark: Card incoming... Geez, the other 12 wouldn't believe it when I get sealed in a puny card...
zakavatarz
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 1:25

The flock of moonlight birds continued to flutter and fly around the titans as the card fly by. Some of the birds went to intercept it, easily surrounding the card. A simple peck detonated them in a mass of moonlight, consuming the card.

"I told you!" Artemis hissed, her bow drawn once more. "I will not let you take his power."

She looked strait to Zodiark now.

~~~

Dante gave a playful smirk as dark power surged in him.

"You think something as petty as breed will save you? Perhaps I should introduce myself. I am the Knight of the Hunters Moon. Divine and demonic, I'll slash through all."

The shadows under them sprang up, shaping into dark arrows to plunge into the fox.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 2:18

A sword positioned itself to Zarach's neck as the samurai armored canine, Porthos, stood behind him with the eye holes of his mask glowing a faint red, with one hand on his sword and the other on his sheath.

"And as a wandering samurai, I cannot allow evil such as yourself to harm innocent bystanders in the pursuit of power. It is in your best interest to surrender before you get hurt."

~~~

Phantom Husky solidified himself and hovered next to Jade, his eyes glowing a ghastly white light. "You're all under arrest for attempted mass destruction. Give yourselves up now!"

Jade only sighed as he maintained his stance and kept his aim. "Haven't you police officers ever figured out the enemy never backs down unless they are simpleminded grunts?"

"Even so, fair warning is fair warning. There's nowhere left for them to run."

"Famous last words..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 2:38

i teleport into zarachs shadow and tug his feet into it up to his ankles, effectively immobilizing him

" don't try to run, you've done wrong and now you have to pay for it."
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top