» Unsure....
Tue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Summoning Malfunction (All Welcome!)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Summoning Malfunction (All Welcome!)

Post by Izanagi on Thu 30 May 2013 - 22:07

Tai blinked in curiosity. "The what?"

Havanna addressed Phantom Husky. "I can tell little through my connection to Aether. This creature is breaching this world through a tear in space. Whatever it is, its power dwarfs anything we've seen before. It is ancient and great. Its almost like its very presence is causing pain to reality itself. It may very well be beyond even our combined powers to defeat."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Thu 30 May 2013 - 22:30

I'm staring at tai with an expression that might have been sadness and regret, madame T puts her hand on my shoulder.

Madame T: " not now, later maybe, but not now. "

me: " i know...but.....do i really want them to remember? i need to decide that first.... now i need to focus on saving this city with their help..."

This whole conversation takes place quietly, but those with sensitive hearing can hear every word
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 30 May 2013 - 22:33

Titanium Tiger groaned. "Sounds like the Omega incident all over again."

"Then I doubt the eight of us here will be enough to stop it," said Phantom Husky. "For now, we should clear out as many civilians as we can, then tackle the big boss."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Thu 30 May 2013 - 22:44

Me: "The civvie part should be easy, we evacuated them all to two safe areas."

My E-terminal projects a 3D model of the city.

" here."

a park not too far from our location flashes red.

"and here."

A College campus flashes red.
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 31 May 2013 - 0:56

Tai noted the places. "So if they had already been moved, we need to focus on this thing."

Dante pondered their options. "It is not yet in this world. Perhaps we can force it back into the gate it is using? "

Havanna nodded. "That or perhaps find the summoner and force them to revoke their contract. Once that is done, the summon tends to return."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Fri 31 May 2013 - 1:11

Madame T: "That's going to be difficult, the summoners father is protecting him, and HE'S a vicious, evil brute.....According to his file, anyways."
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 31 May 2013 - 1:17

Phantom Husky frowned. "Not to mention the rest of our team is busy fighting off Flash, Kunzite, and Bruiser Khan so we're a bit short handed."

"What else is new," snorted Raijin. "Alright, tubby, start scanning the area and those freaks with your visor."

"You best put a 'please' on that one, dude," said Titanium Tiger, folding his arms.

"NOW."

"Alright alright, don't be so pushy," the armored tiger tapped the side of his visor and began scanning his surroundings. "You know, if push comes to shove, we can ask some of our other allies for help."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Fri 31 May 2013 - 1:20

Me: " like who? the SWAT Kats?"
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 31 May 2013 - 1:26

Titanium Tiger paused for a moment. "SWAT who?"

"I know who you're talking about, Titan," said Phantom Husky. "Let's hold off on that as a backup plan. Continue scanning."

"Gotcha, and I can't tell what kind of energy it is I'm reading. All I know is that it's dangerous if left unchecked."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Fri 31 May 2013 - 1:32

Me: ".....Chaos energy.... clashing violently with Order energy.....If left to their own devices, it's not just this city that's going down....."
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 31 May 2013 - 1:54

"But they are our best chance." Havanna added. " There is no way we can handle that thing so we have to dissolve the contract. However powerful the father is, I doubt he is worse than whatever that thing is."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 31 May 2013 - 2:06

Phantom Husky growled at the mention of 'chaos' energy. It brought back unpleasant memories, but now wasn't the time to dwell on it.

"Then we have no choice but to ask for more help," the canine brought his glovatrix up to his face and tapped on the touch screen. "Are you busy over there, little bear?"

"Not as much, husky," came the reply from Zelus Blaze. "Need any help over there?"

"Big time, but first call your new saber-cat friend and get over here with him and Ace ASAP! Tell everyone else to be on standby and have Photon and Flora ready to heal!"

"Roger that, husky," the transmission switched off.

Titanium Tiger gulped as his readings grew worse. "This could all end very badly."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Fri 31 May 2013 - 2:11

Me: i could try to hold Zodiark back.....i don't know how long i could last though, my mom would have a better chance. should i try?"
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 31 May 2013 - 2:46

Havanna shook her head. "I don't think any one person could hold that back."

Tai grimaced. "Then I guess we could call in some help too."

The red kat looked to Dante, who gave a sigh in response. '

"Very well, call them."

Tai nodded and closed his eyes, focusing his thoughts.

~~

Within Tai's mind, he could hear a voice or something close to it. It was more like a sense, a primal instinct resonanting from deep within.

"yes?" the voice spoke, cool and collected

Hades?

Yes Tai? What reason have you for contacting me?

Hades, we're dealing with something huge here and we need help. Do you have anyone you can spare?

There was a pause.

Yes. Ben, william, Nicole, and Sage are free. I will contact them

Thank you.

~~

Tai opened his eyes.

"Four of the Olympians will help."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Fri 31 May 2013 - 3:01

i shudder, the word olympian not sounding like a good thing to me.
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 31 May 2013 - 3:13

Just then a flashes of red and white light sparked from behind Phantom Husky and he turned to the figures. One was a brown bear of red and brown eyes dressed in a red coat with a gold 'Z' emblem embroidered in the fabric, red elbow length gloves and knee length boots, blue pants, and a cape flowing behind him. The other was a younger feline of black and white fur resembling a tuxedo dressed in a modified flight suit in symmetrical black and white color pattern like light and dark.

Zelus Blaze walked up and waved. "Sorry it took long, Bruiser Khan was a pain as usual."

"Never mind him, fuzzy," said Raijin. "Did you call those other guys?"

The fire hero nodded. "Yeah, it'll take sometime before Vector-Tooth and some of his friends arrive from Boreas. They had their own problems to deal with, but Ivan said four of them will hep out."

"This somehow brings back memories," said Flare with a grin as he held some cards between his fingers. "With all of us gathering here, we can beat those monsters and bad guys easy!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by zakavatarz on Fri 31 May 2013 - 16:42

Zak: Solar, Lunar. Beam attack!

Solar and Lunar charged up their beam as Zodiark descends. Just as it fully descends, the two fires their beam directly at it, causing at explosion.

Zak: Did we get it?

Zarach: Yes and no.

The smoke clears and Zodiark appears to be unscratched and is charging up for a Giga Flare.

Zak: That is not good! Solar, Lunar. Barrier! Way of Protection #55: Diamond Walls!

Way of Protection #55: Diamond Walls - a sturdy cuboid barrier that protects the caster and other additional targets at every side.
zakavatarz
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Fri 31 May 2013 - 17:14

I Sense the powerful spell charging.

"Guys? we should really shield ourselves!!"
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 4:48

Havanna looked up, horrified. Her senses, connected with the aether, told her everything.

"The power that thing has... even shielded it may crush us."

"We still have to try." Tai said with a growl as flames formed around him. "I have no intention of dying here. I'm not good with shields, but the flames of creation are guided by imagination. If I imagine the greatest shield I can, it will follow."

"I can help too."

Not far from them appeared four beings from a dark pathway. One was a tall middle aged bull in purple and gold armor. Another was a red and black male fox, dressed in a red and orange tunic. Beside him stood a female arctic fox, dressed in a tunic of sky blue and white. Finally, there was a female snow owl, dressed in greek battle armor.

"Zeus, Apollo, Artemis, Athena!"

The rust red fox smiled brightly. "I can create shields too."

"And I can use the Aegis." Athena added.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:44

Titanium Tiger gasped in horror at the readings of his visor. "Talk about deja vu...that attack obliterate more than just this city! Even my barriers can't protect us!"

I'll need his strength again...

Zelus Blaze closed his eyes, balling his gloved hands into fist. The 'Z' emblem on his chest suddenly pulsed, emitting a dark blue flame which coiled around his body like a snake to its prey. His brown fur and red parts of his costumed then morphed his dark blue, his pants from blue to purple, the golden emblems changed to red. He opened his eyes to show his left eye changed from brown to yellow, and his right eye even more blood red than before.

Raijin growled, bearing his fangs. "Wilder, don't you even -"

"These flames can help, Blake," said Zelus Blaze, his voice now darker than before. "We're going to need all the protection we can get, and his Soul Power will boost our defenses. Don't worry, I'm still in control of myself."

Phantom Husky nodded in approval, despite the frown on his muzzle.

"Don't forget about us!" called a voice as a ball of shining yellow light like the sun descended from the sky and landed next to the group. It faded, revealing a quartet of newcomers. One was a saber-tooth cougar clad in black armor, a black 'V' shaped cape with a yellow underside, and black helmet with a gold visor shielding his eyes. The other was a Akita Inu clad in red and brown samurai armor wielding two swords held on his right side and a mask covering his face. The next one was a black civet dressed in a black pinstripe suit and fedora, and the last one was a badger in a white pinstripe suit and fedora.

Flare waved a hand as his angel and devil wings sprouted on his back. "Hey guys!

Vector-Tooth the cougar smiled. "We got here as fast as we could. Ivan sensed mass amounts of energy coming from this area, so he sent us here to help. I'll ask Helios to lend me his strength to protect everyone."

"I will help too," said Blanc the badger, holding a pair of tonfas that was in the shape of crosses. "Raphael will lend me his strength to safeguard and heal everyone. He never abandons those in need."

"And Viola is shielding your other friends as well," said Porthos the Akita. "We won't let our new friends down."

Noir the civet nodded. "Whoever it is we're up against must be dangerous for even Ivan to start cracking his knuckles. I'll do what I can too."

Last edited by HeroicSmee on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by zakavatarz on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 16:58

Zodairk's eyes flashed and it released Giga Flare. An explosion that reaches a huge radius. Solar and Lunar Had their barriers up but are struggling to be air-borne. Zak has troubles in keeping up the barrier and this made Zarach worry, and as he feared the Giga Flare was too much for his son. The barrier broke but as soon as that happens, he protectively hugged his son with his back facing to the offender taking the attack like it was high-pressures water spout.

Zak: Dad!

Zarach: This... is... nothing!...
zakavatarz
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:53

Madame T and myself join hands and summon up a huge wall of dark water, madame Ts massive ammounts of power along with mine shielding 1/3 of the city, but it will not hold for long without reinforcement.

Me: "Guys? a little help?"
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 19:14

"SHOWTIME!" Titanium Tiger strummed his guitar as sheets of metal in masses lined up over the city like a protective dome.

Gathering balls of light and darkness in both hands, Flare thrust his hands in the air above his head and formed a dome of what looked like an eclipse. Zelus Blaze, now in his Dark Ursine persona, thrust both hands up and released large quantities of his blue flames, shaping them into what resembled an enormous howling wolf, launching skyward.

"Protect us, Raphael," shouted Blanc as he combined his tonfas together and formed a big cross. It glowed a warm, holy white light, manifesting a swarm of angel feathers, and launched them upward with everyone else. Noir, not one to be on the sidelines, lifted a hand up and a swarm of shadows melded with the angel feathers to form an additional layer.

"I'll need your help, Helios!" Vector-Tooth's eyes glowed a golden yellow light behind his visor as he ascended to the sky with his arms spread out. A beam of sunlight shot from the sky, joined the surging flow of various energies, and formed another layer.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 6:21

Flames formed around Tai, flowing from him. They streaked across his fur, dripped from his claws, and caused his eyes to glow like a flickering campfire.

"Flames that gave birth to all creation, now come forth once more to protect it, as a parent defends their child. Come now, Grace of Creation!"

Throwing his hands into the air, flames exploded upward, shifting and changing into a dome of flames, decorated with sigils that radiated power.

Light radiated from Havanna, bathing her. Her wings shined brightly, reflecting the power building in her. She focused her power, gathering it together with her will to protect. But as she did, she could feel the weight of her shackles, growing as her power did.

It hurts.....so much. She thought, wincing in pain. I'm reaching the level I lose control. I have to maintain it. I have to keep control.

A hand touched her shoulder. Havanna looked back to see Apollo, looking at her with concern and confidence.

"I sense you're having trouble." he said. "Don't worry. Gather what you need. As a god of light, I can help guide your power."

Havanna look at him curiously a moment, but then smiled. She continued to focus, gathering as much as she could handle and more. It seemed the more she took in, the easier it was to control. it seems Apollo's very presence aided her.

it's amazing. How much power does she possess? Apollo thought as he drew his bow, pulled back the string, and aimed skyward.

"Place the power in my bow."

Havanna nodded. The light surround her pulled away and entered Apollo's bow, shaping into a single arrow. With her power leaving her, Havanna fell back, only for Dante to catch her.

"Careful." He said, getting only a tired nod in response.

The arrow hummed with power as Apollo aimed. Even with his god status, it was hard to keep it under control. This fact troubled him.

seriously, how freaking powerful is she? He thought. His fingers released the arrow and it flew.

The Arrow flew up through the air. As it flew, multiple seals of magic appeared around it and spread out through the city. Each seal, while only a piece of the spell, contained the power of the arrow whole. They were ready to repel the giga flare.

Finally, Athena stepped forward and held her shield up.

"Great Aegis, who repels all evil, give us your protection now. Nike, winged deliverer of victory, bless us with your presence!"

In addition to the layers created by the others, another layer formed. This of flawless diamond.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by zakavatarz on Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 16:41

The Giga Flare reached the dome they created. It trembled as it withstands the power. The civies under it looked up to the dome hoping it will last, the children are hugging their parents with their faced buried onto their bodies or any adult who are near them, some are crying. The adults hold on to the juveniles praying that nothing bad will happen.

The Giga Flare lasted for 30 minutes...
zakavatarz
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta on Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 18:07

Blood drips from my nose with the strain of holding up my layer of the barrier, madame T sweats a little.
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top