» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Super Casual Forest RP

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super Casual Forest RP

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 17:24

The small bear stood behind the tree and observed with careful eyes. He refrained himself from laughing as to not give away his position. However, his senses detected more body heat and turned his head toward the source. He blinked and rubbed the back of his head while thinking to himself.

More and more surprises...this one is a big guy alright.

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 18:17

(Uhh...I think "Annie" was supposed to be running into my character, but oh well; too late now, I guess. XD)

(Also, just to clarify, Cody, the "three more" you're referring to are Annie, HeroicSmee's character, and my character, right?)

Still hiding in the plants, the young man noticed another small figure dash right into the taller silhouette, knocking him down as if he were a bowling pin made of styrofoam.

The young man tensed instinctively, expecting a conflict to break out, but the newcomer jumped up from the ground quickly along with the taller figure, and neither of them made any hostile actions. Instead, it seemed that they were now talking with each other.

Oooookay now, this is gettin' weird, he thought to himself as he witnessed these strange occurrences. I should probably get out of here now before it's too late.

Still, however, something was keeping him from just outright leaving. He started creeping away at an angle, keeping them within sight for as long as he could.
Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter on Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 22:50

Annie looked up at the big canid, and let out a squeal of terror, once she realized what he was. She scrambled to her feet, and tried to run again, but she stumbled as she tried to get up, and fell down just a few feet in front of the boy hiding in the underbrush. In the process, her right shoe fell off.

"M-My shoe!" She cried, but she didn't dare turn back to get it. Annie shuffled backwards in the leaves in a crabwalk, but she bumped into the hiding boy. The girl froze, and looked up slowly, and saw the boy. The still-terrified girl gasped loudly, and passed out from being so terrified.

(Poor Annie. xD;;;; )
Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 38
Location : A cardboard box on a hill in the middle of nowhere. =D
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Thu 9 Apr 2009 - 17:36

((Yes, but Cody in the RP doesn't know that, so to him, everyone is just a stranger))

The giant tom finally let out a short laugh at the sight before speaking up.

"If she reacted like that to just seeing him, she would probably have a heart attack from seeing me."
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 323

http://www.codyfurlong.deviantart.com/ http://www.furaffinity.ne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa on Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 15:39

As the girl wandered through the forest she could sense other beings there with her, but she could not smell them, but a faint whiff every time the wind would blow. She continued walking, the scent getting stronger and stronger until she could pick out each of the creatures. Three humans, a cat, a bear, and .... a dog... she growled softly. Another canine... She looked around and finally saw the group. I don't really want to do this... She sighs. Not wanting to be noticed she walked away from the group and slowly transformed into a beautiful black and silver wolf. She circled the group in a large circle, her ice blue and emerald green eyes on the group the entire time, until she stood behind the large canine some 100ft away.
Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 76

http://isabella-rosalie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 21:03

Murdock stood up finally again after being knocked down so many times already and dusted off again. He looked up to the large feline for a moment, "Perhaps, but I imagine she has by now unless she is still talking to that boy in the bushes." he commented as he pointed to the direction the girl had scampered off too.

He sensed someone else behind him, but figured best not to say anything about her. Looking over the canine saw the shoe and walked over to it picking it up by the shoe laces. Slowly walked to where she had scurried off to and set the shoe in front of the shrubs. He stepped away and back to the spot where he was and looked around.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 11:37

The brown-furred bear sighed with a shake of his head. His ears twitched upon hearing footsteps and gritted his teeth.

Things just keep getting weirder by the minute...and now I sense something roaming about. Alright, Jimmy, better play things out casually...since no one else you know is in this strange forest.

He moved from his hiding position and moved toward the group with hands in pockets.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 15:04

"Well, seeing as everyone's here, why don't the nine of us quit hiding, and intorduce ourselves?" The giant tabby-tom spoke up to were everyone could hear him, after his senses told him that everyone was in the same place.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 21:25

The young man stared, dumbfounded, at the spectacle that had unfolded in front of him.

"Well then," he finally managed to blurt out. "That had to have been the most overplayed reaction I've ever seen."

He nudged the girl's inert body, realizing that she did indeed pass out cold at the sight of him. "Okay, so maybe it wasn't overplayed..."

He then noticed that one of the figures that he was spying on had placed something near the girl and was on his way back to where the other figure was standing. Looks like he knew I was here. I guess I should try a more direct approach, then.

He looked around quickly for something that he could use to defend himself, but he didn't need to look long; as he felt around under the shrubs, he found a fallen tree branch that looked sturdy enough for basic defense. He grabbed it and walked after the figure, shouting after him.

"Hey, you! Do you or your little friend over there know what the hell is up with this crazy for-"

His heart nearly did a backflip up his throat when he got a closer look at who he was shouting at.

It appeared to be some sort of humanoid spliced with a dog. It had the same skeletal structure as a human, but its--his--head was that of a husky, ears, nose and all. He even had a tail as well. The young man's jaw dropped out of pure shock.

He heard another noise nearby. Although it seemed that his entire body was frozen, he forced himself to turn his head. Walking towards the area was another creature, a man spliced with a bear, with his hands in the pockets of the pants he was wearing. Before the young man could ponder how a bear could have hands--or on that note be able to put them into pockets--he spotted yet another creature, a gorilla-sized cat man of some sort.

"Blessed mother of everything that is holy."
Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter on Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 23:30

Annie remained motionless for a few moments, but then sat up realizing that she had passed out. "Oh, uh..." She then saw her shoe sitting near by and put it on quickly, and nervously rose to her feet. "D-did I pass out?" The girl said softly, her voice barely audible as she turned to the boy, and looked very embarrassed. " 'Cause... Y'know... Uh... I do that a lot sometimes, and..."

As soon as the boy turned his attention to the other creatures though, Annie looked as well, and froze. Her eyes grew wide as she gasped, looking back at the bear, the other boy with the wrench, the dog-like creature and the huge cat.

"Oh my..."
Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 18:22

Murdock looked back to the and chuckled, "I am afraid I don't know. I woke up here in this forest myself, and have no clue as how to get out of here...or where I am." He said slowly and his facial expression became sober as he sighed.

"I have a feeling also that there are more sights to see here very soon, and all can be shocking." he continued as his hands went into his pockets.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 20:40

"I've been here for three months, and have yet to find a way of going home."

The male tabby heaved out a sigh.

"Like the rest of you, I simply woke up here one day, and have been here ever since."

"I'm Cody by the way, and if you promise not to attack me, I'll come down."
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 21:23

The young man turned towards Cody, with an even more shocked expression on his face.

"Me? Attack you?! I just crapped myself here for crying out loud!"

He turned back towards the dog man.

"And you're right on target about 'shocking sights'. Just who...what...how...?" He stuttered, trying to find the words.

"Argh, forget it!" He shouted, exasperated. "Science, you've sure thrown me one hell of a curveball."

He turned around and noticed that the girl that had bumped into him and passed out was awake again.

"And you. What's up with you, huh? Are you going to turn into some sort of 'manimal' too?" He said, struggling hopelessly to strike a delicate balance between the frustration and consternation in his voice.
Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 22:58

Annie took a step back, and stomped her foot, trying to hide how upset she was by trying to act tough. "No! I'm just running away from home, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" She cried, sniffling, before turning to storm off. Jerk! I was just... Scared I guess... And as soon as I get back up, he turns around and has to say all of those awful things to me. At least I know if I see any of those other weird animal... people... things, that they might not hurt me... I hope.

Just then, she felt her foot kick something hard and metal. Stooping down, she looked to see a piece of old, strange metal sticking out of the ground. "Huh?" It appeared to be old, but it had an odd, glossy look to it. It was a straight rod of metal, until the end formed a loop, much like...

A key? Annie grabbed the handle, and pulled on it as she could, attempting to dislodge it from the ground.

((And the plot thickens! *BRICKED*))
Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 0:43

Jimmy casually walked up to the group and batted his eyes toward the humans, "I prefer to think of myself as a 'person' rather than anything else...and if you think me, the dog, and the cat talking is strange..."

The brown-bear opened his right hand and a fireball appeared three-inches above his palms, "Then I guess it would be rude to start a campfire to warm us up and not freeze."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 17:04

Cody laughed softly before leaping out of the trees, then standing up to his full height in the open so everyone could see him fully.

"I'd hardly call that strange compared to what I've seen."

"Would you like some help?"

The seven foot striped male asked, looking over to where the tiny female was pulling on something.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 21:35

Gaping at the fireball hovering over the bear man’s hand (or at least what appeared to be a hand), the young man’s mind wrought itself ragged in a vain attempt to rationalize everything he was seeing.

What the…how…okay, this is really freaking me out now. This definitely has to be some sort of crazy dream world, and if it’s not I’ll eat my pants right now.

“Yeah, well, I think you both have a really distorted view of what’s strange and what’s not,” he stammered. “Or maybe I’m the weird one in this world. I don’t know. I’m too tired to worry about the plausibility of all of this,” he finished with a sigh, even though he had just woken up a short while ago.

Well, they seem friendly enough, and they seem to be just as confused about this whole place as I am. I suppose it would be a good idea for all of us to team up. We’d just be sitting ducks alone…

He looked at the bear man, who was still twirling the fireball around his hand, and then back to Cody, who was currently towering over the girl and making some sort of inquiry. The young man came to a painful conclusion.

…okay, I’D be a sitting duck alone. I guess I really have no choice in the matter… I’m going to have to work with these guys whether I like it or not. Gah, it really pains me to have to rely on other people…

“…well, I should probably introduce myself, at least,” he said, in an attempt to put his misanthropy aside for the time being. “I’m…”

He stopped himself short. Wait a minute. I don’t care how nice they seem. It wouldn’t be a good idea for me to tell them my real name until I completely trust them…Especially with a name like mine…

“…I’m, uh, Dexter. My name’s Dexter. What’s yours?”

(FINALLY. I can stop calling him "the young man". God that was irritating me.
Also I hope "Dexter" likes to eat cotton. 8D)
Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 22:50

Annie looked up at the huge feline behind her, and winced a bit, but nodded. "Um... O-okay. I think i-it's a key, b-but it's stuck i-in the ground..." She stood up on her feet, and pulled back as hard as she could trying to dislodge the strange metal object, but it wouldn't budge, and she let go, and fell onto her rear. "Oof! It's really stuck...!" The girl grunted as she clambered back onto her feet.
Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 0:36

"Let me see if I can't help with that."

Gripping the strange handle, Cody gave it a yank, and after a brief moment of resistance, the object pulled free of the ground with a ripping sound. Around the now freed key's end, was a tangle of roots.

"Here you go." Cody held the key out so the little girl could take it.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 20:44

Annie gingerly took the key from the huge cat's paws and held it up, staring at it for a moment, before brushing the dirt and the roots off of it. "Th-thank you Mr. Cat-Man... Er... Wait, you said your name was Cody, right...? Thanks Cody." She gratefully stated to the feline, before staring down at the key again.

I wonder what this key is for... She wondered, as she stuck it deep into her pocket for safe keeping. And stuck in the ground of all places in the middle of a forest? How peculiar... Annie looked back at the others behind her, the two other boys, the bear, Cody, and the dog. I suppose I'll have to stay with these guys. Maybe they'll be my friends...? The girl pondered over this thought, as she slowly started to walk towards the group.
Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa on Mon 20 Apr 2009 - 17:42

The wolf watched the group as they slowly came together and introduced one another. She sighed softly and very slowly began to make her way somewhat towards the group, but still stayed far enough away that she could easily evade them. As she walked her eyes never left the group. She watched the little girl examine the key and listened to the rest of the groups conversation. She stopped walking when she was about 50 feet from the group, unsure of whether or not she should join them. Her black fur hid her fairly well in the shade, but she knew the silver fur would give her away. She sat on the forest floor waiting and listening to the group, never taking her eyes off them.

((Sorry guys, I've been really busy with school work. It's almost the end of the semester, so I'm not sure how much I'll be on over the next couple of weeks. I do believe that goes for Mike too, seeing as I haven't seen him recently and we live in the same dorm.))
Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Mon 20 Apr 2009 - 22:33

Cody sighed when he sensed someone was still hiding nearby.

"You might as well come out here, you're not hiding from me. I don't think any of us will hurt you, if that's what you're worried about."
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 2:22

The wolf growled softly as the feline spoke to her. Slowly she began to walk towards the group. She changed into her human form as she reached the outskirts of the group not wanting to join them, standing in the shade of a tree about 10 feet away from the group. The girl of about 18 looked around at each member of the group her blue and green eyes concealed behind her sunglasses traced over each individuals face. She wouldn't trust them right away, which is not unusual for her. Her mouth formed a slight scowl, her natural look for she rarely smiled.
Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 14:06

"You're a shifter too huh?" Cody asked, looking over is shoulder at the female.

"Besides the bear, do the rest of you have any abilities?" The tom inquired, shifting back into his Kat Form, to hopefully be less threating looking.

Last edited by Cody Furlong on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 14:10; edited 2 times in total
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 14:06

Murdock looked back over his shoulder at her and then to the others. He knew this was the only one left that he felt, he sensed wryness about her and these people. After a moment he turned to face her, "Do you perhaps know a way out of this forest?"
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 17:32

Jimmy growled at the way he was informally addressed by the kat, "Hey, kitten, I got a name y' know and its Jimmy Wilder, got it memorized?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next