» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Super Casual Forest RP

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super Casual Forest RP

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 17:32

Jimmy growled at the way he was informally addressed by the kat, "Hey, kitten, I got a name y' know and its Jimmy Wilder, got it memorized?"

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 19:44

Dexter folded his arms in annoyance.

"Well, you could've told me your name when I asked..." he said to Jimmy, with a hint of irritation in his voice. However, figuring this wasn't the best time to start any conflicts, he changed his tone. "Y'know what, never mind. Forget I said anything. And no, I don't have any special abilities." he said with a relatively straight voice.

Unless you call resisting the temptation to be snide a "special ability", he added as a thought.

Just then, Dexter noticed something behind Jimmy. Squinting his eyes, Dexter saw another girl--a bit older than the one who fell on top of him recently--standing a couple of yards away from their group. It was a bit hard to tell from such a distance, but the expression on her face most certainly didn't protrude any warmth.

Oh great, ANOTHER one. And she looks about as friendly as a colonoscopy patient. This is just getting better and better. he thought indignantly. This isn't fair! Why should I have to be all fuzzy and happy and sociable to everyone when she doesn't?

Dexter turned away, glowering, only to come face to face with the other girl, who seemed to be concealing something in her pocket.

"And just what are you up to?" He inquired.

(Dexter might not be having any fun, but I certainly am! Hopefully, he'll stop being rude soon.
Speaking of which, I hope Bella's character can't read minds. XD)

Last edited by Michael on Sun 26 Apr 2009 - 3:27; edited 1 time in total

Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 20:33

Annie quickly looked up at Dexter, surprised, and put her hands behind her back as if to hide something. "Oh, uh... Nothing!" She quickly replied. "I just... Ah... Wasn't paying attention is all. Sorry..." The girl frowned a bit, and looked down at her feet, embarrassed. "Uh... I'm Annie, by the way" She said, quickly trying to change the subject. Annie had a feeling that it'd be best if she kept the key a secret for now.

Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 38
Location : A cardboard box on a hill in the middle of nowhere. =D
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 1:20

Cody growled lowly and faced the bear.

"I'm not a kitten got that, and if I had known what your name was before hand, I would have called you by it. But since this is the first time you've identifed yourself, what was I supposed to call you? Would you have prefered hey you, or, that brown furred guy?"

Last edited by Cody Furlong on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 16:25; edited 1 time in total

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 323

http://www.codyfurlong.deviantart.com/ http://www.furaffinity.ne

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 9:24

Like I trust to tell a bunch of whiny humans and two dense stooges my name...when I arrived after the so-called question.

Jimmy's eyes glowed a fiery red, "Its called 'being polite and ask me', tubby. Now that we're on a first name basis, let's not do or say anything idiotic that'll result to a brawl. Commit that to memory."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 13:42

((Bah. Sorry for the unplanned exodus. A lot of bad stuff happened, but it's all sorted out now. Let's see if I can play this out in a corny manner. Xo ))

"W-what happened?", he said feebly; frowning while standing up and rubbing his head and straightening his hat.
"I must have hit my head when I fell backwards." ,he continued to himself sounding somewhat annoyed and embarrassed. ((told ya it would be corny))
Although he was frightened of the strange animal people, he was more frightened of being alone in such a strange place, so he traveled deeper into the forest where he caught sight of a bear and a large cat glaring at each other. He gasped and whispered fearfully to himself as he hugged his wrench for comfort while backing up. "Um... Maybe leaving my safe spot was a bad idea."

. . .

We could learn a lot from crayons:
~Some are Sharp, some are dull,
Some are pretty, some have wierd names,
All of them are different colors,
Yet they all live together in the same box.~

Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://rphaven.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 16:34

Cody snarled loudly and twisted around to a large tree that no one was standing near, then lashed out at it with his claws.

The tree's thick trunk exploded as his claws went right through it and the tree fell to the ground with a loud crash.

Starled by all the sudden noise, a flock of nearby birds took to the air squawking in protest.

"Don't ever call me tubby got that!" The angry tom grolwed back at the bear before storming away from the group, intent on leaving before he hurt someone.

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 19:22

"If that's your way of trying to intimidate me, I'm not impressed nor scared."

Jimmy rolled his eyes while forming a miniature blazing sun in his palms. He was about to launch it at the kat, but remembered the fact that he was in a forest and causing wildfire would not be safe for those in the earthy vicinity...especially those who have tiny lungs. Dismissing his fireball, the brown-furred bear turned his back and leaned against a nearby tree. Long sharp onyx claws protruding form his finger tips.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Sat 25 Apr 2009 - 0:44

The muscular tabby ignored the bear and continued to walk away, planning on going back to his cave after stopping to get his pants and boots.

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa on Sun 26 Apr 2009 - 12:38

The girl looked at the two who had spoken to her her expression lightening a bit. "Sorry, but I do not know a way out of this forest, even after being here for several years." She sighed. "I have been wandering in circles trying to figure it out..." She paused when she felt the little boy's (Tom's) foreboding against her. Shaking her head slightly at the boy, she continued. "... Maybe that key has something to do with it." She said pointing at the little girl, her thick English accent reverberating clear over the group. She looked at the cat's fading figure knowing her voice could carry to him. "Cody, I am a shifter."

((Sorry guys, I have been extremely busy and no where near a computer the past couple of days. @Micheal: She can, but she chooses not to when she is in her human form unless she is in a pack.))

Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 76

http://isabella-rosalie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Sun 26 Apr 2009 - 17:24

Cody stopped and turned to the female.

"If you've been here for three years, and I've been here for three months. Why is it we haven't run into each other before?"

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa on Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 3:12

The girl looked at Cody and shrugged. "This forest is huge, and I prefer to keep myself out of the sight of others." She did not like this whole idea of having to speak to and answer the questions of these creatures she did not know. She shivered slightly, wanting to change back into her wolf form because she was uncomfortable. The only problem was she would then be forced to read their minds, and she did not want to do that.

Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 17:42

Murdock stood silent there for a moment and crossed his arms. "Well the argument isn't exactly mature nor is the way we are acting to each other. Also I would keep your thoughts a bit more closed people, I am telepathic and can use telekinesis."

He watched there reaction for a bit, before giving a sigh, "Anyways the name is Murdock. As for the key, it could be a clue out of here. Annie would you mind if I take a look at it please?" he asked the little girl in a friendly tone.

HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa on Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 19:56

The girl sighed as the dog repeated part of what she had just said. She thought over his first words carefully. Telepathy and telekinesis, huh. Are dogs really that close to wolves? She wondered. "You do know you can close off your telepathy, right? That way you don't have to worry about what the others think. That's what I do." She asked him through her telepathy. She swiftly jumped up to the lowest branch on the tree next to her and sat on it not wanting to be in the way of what the group was doing.

Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 20:00

Murdock gave a mental sigh, Yes that is true for most, but I can hear open or random thoughts at times with out trying. he replied to her telepathically.

HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 20:59

Jimmy looked a bit indignant to himself as he turned his back to the ground and clenched his onyx hand claws. Truth be told, he was growing frustrated at being in an unfamiliar area...and no one he recognizes his around. It vexed him so to the point where flames came out of his nostrils in a small snort, blocking all verbal communication and people present.

Damn, I don't sense anyone I know around here and I doubt anyone can pick up my wristwatch radio frequency. Dammit...

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter on Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 21:50

"Um... I dunno..." Annie quietly replied to the canid. She didn't like all of this attention she was getting just for finding one rusty old key. "Maybe... I dunno..." There was still that strong urge of hers to protect that key, but she didn't know why. "Um... You'll give it back, right?"

Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 38
Location : A cardboard box on a hill in the middle of nowhere. =D
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 22:18

The muscular tabby huffed and left, shifting back into his other form, so he would get back to where he had left his clothes faster.

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 0:16

Dexter watched Annie hand the rusty key over to Murdock. A key, huh? I wonder what it’s doing out here. I’m sure there aren’t any doors anywhere close, Dexter pondered.

Oh wait, I forgot; this is some sort of crazy fantasy world, so it’s probably a metaphorical key that opens the MIIIINNNNDDDD or some sort of idiotic hippie BS like that, he thought sarcastically to himself.

He glanced back at Cody, who had finished arguing with Jimmy and was now stomping away to some undisclosed destination. Looks like things are starting to become a little tense. Maybe I should back off a bit until everyone cools down a bit. After waiting until Murdock and Annie had their backs turned, Dexter hoisted the tree branch he was still holding over his shoulder and shuffled off without a sound.

He walked casually and swiftly away from the group until eventually parking himself behind a tree. He sighed with relief, finally glad he was free to have some time to himself (at least for a while), and then jerked involuntarily. Reaching underneath himself with his free hand, he pulled out a rock that he had sat on unintentionally. Frowning, he apathetically chucked the rock a couple of yards in front of him, where it landed in the undergrowth with a dull thud.

Dexter peeked around the tree back at the group momentarily, just in time to catch Jimmy snorting fire out of his nose. “…Nope, I wouldn’t call that cooling off at all,” Dexter said to himself. “Why is he so mad, anyways?”

Dexter was shocked to find his question answered in the form of a low growl.

He whirled his head around to find a disturbance in the area where he had chucked the rock. His instincts urged him to run, but another part of him made him hold his ground. He slowly got up, raised the tree branch up to his hip, and slowly crept over to where he heard the noise.

(@ Bella: Oh. Dexter must be profoundly lucky, then. XD)

Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 2:12

The girl looked at the dog. "I see..." was her only response. Bored of the now seemingly harmless crowed, the girl slid off of the branch of the tree she was sitting on. Landing on her feet she proceed to start to walk away from the group.

((@ Michael: Lora is a little strange, she has a sense of humor, but she rarely shows it. So, even if she hears him, she won't usually react to it.))

Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 13:29

Murdock squatted down near Annie and took the key gently, "Of course, I just want to take a look." he said calmly.

He saw the key was kind of dirty and pulled out a piece of cloth and began to wipe the key clean. As the dirt was removed from the key some writing could be seen on the key. "Oh this is interesting." he commented as the canine placed the cloth back in his pocket.

HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 16:00

Reaching the tree he had hid his pants and boots in, Cody quickly pulled them out but didn't bother to put them back on. Instead he took off for his cave, after checking to be sure that he wasn't being followed.

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 16:30

"What on earth?", he said to himself in surprise as Cody passed him while transforming.
"I...Mmm.", he hesitated, trying to think if getting a closer look was a good idea or not.
Curiosity overcame him and he chased behind, dragging his wrench clumsily behind him. He felt safer around the cat compared to the fire-breathing bear, so he thought it would be the safest "subject" to have a look at.
"Why does everyone but me have to be so scary or mysterious..." He mumbled to himself, disappointed, while panting as he tried to keep up with the cat - which was too fast for Caesar to keep up with without sprinting behind.
"I'm not about to let my nerves get in the way of science.", he started to say bravely,"Not to mention... Gahh!"
He stopped, huffing in exhaustion and leaning on his knees when the cat entered a cave.
"Oh come on! What did I do to deserve this? Him -outside- the cave was scary enough!" He snorted after catching his breath, crossed his arms and sat with his legs crossed on top of his wrench. "Hmmph." He pouted.
"I'm not about to go in there."

. . .

Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 17:04

After reaching his "home", Cody went back to his Kat Form and pulled his pants and boots back on.

He knew the little boy with the large wrench had followed him, and he figured he should go back out and greet him dressed.

"Hello there, I don't think I got your name yet?" The muscular tabby greeted, sticking his head out and seeing the kid sitting on his wrench.

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 17:58

"Ahhh!" He screamed, scrambling up and hiding behind his wrench. He waited a moment before peeking his head out from behind the over-sized tool.

"Y-you surprised me, and... Oh, I'm...Hmm"

He scuffled forwards sheepishly, getting close enough to reach the "monster" and poked him in the chin with the wrench curiously.
Completely forgetting to finish answering the question he was asked a moment ago, he proceeded to ask (half to himself), "... How is it that you speak so clearly with a jaw structure like that?"

He walked a circle around this person, examining him.
Caesar stopped in front of him and looked way up at his face with a tilted head (He wished he wasn't so small).

He twiddled his finger nervously. "Oh... So stupid.. Stupid me. I'm sorry; you asked a question."

He inhaled deeply and nervously rambled, "So, mynameisCaesarandI'msorryforfollowingyou,becausethescarybearmanand...", He started coughing and caught his breath again before continuing (but fizzling out), "...You see, science and uhm... Uh... You're... not going to try to eat me, are you?"

. . .

Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 17:59

(Well done, Mike XD)

Dexter stepped lightly, tree branch at the ready, checking for any more signs of movement. There were none, and the growling had stopped too. Dexter stopped for a moment, almost wondering if he had imagined the whole thing.

No, I'm sure I heard it, he thought, discarding his doubts. This isn't the time to be tempting fate.

He crept forward even more, and, almost as if on cue, the growling started again, this time even deeper. With every step he took, the growling became louder. There was no turning back now.

Dexter felt it before he even saw it. He took one final step, and the inevitable happened. From about a meter away, a large, snarling, indiscernible mass lunged at him from underneath the shrubs, but he had already started his swing.

()

SMAAAAASH!

Dexter cracked the creature right in the side just before it was able to turn him into over sized roadkill. The creature was knocked over to the side, and the tree branch snapped in two from the impact. It wasn't a clean break, and there was now a series of sharp splinters protruding out of the top of the half Dexter still had in his hand. He, of course, intended to use them with the utmost efficiency. What was coursing through his body now was no longer fear. It was an unquenchable desire to hurt, to maim, and to kill. Nothing would stop him now.

Or, at least, nothing except for a terrified voice. "Oww! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Please don't kill me!"

Last edited by Michael on Tue 28 Apr 2009 - 20:52; edited 1 time in total

Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next