» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

The 'Haunted' Mansion

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 'Haunted' Mansion

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 22:09

OOC: An RP between myself, Cody, and Murdock. Our respective OCs arrive at a creepy mansion and stay the night...but what happens when they disappear one-by-one due to weird circumstances? Read...and find out.

IC:

An eerie and gloomy mansion stands on top of a giant hill underneath a very large transparent full moon. Halloween-inspired trees decorated the hillside going down and a large broken gate opened the path to the house.

A brown bear, a polar bear, a yellow-tan rabbit, and a snow leopard stood outside the gates and each carried red, blue, yellow, and white travel bags in hands.

The rabbit gulped at the site, "Looks like Halloween came early this year..."

The polar bear snorted, "Don't be scared, Dustin, its not that serious."

"Easy for you to say, snow bro, you don't get creep out like I do."

Last edited by HeroicSmee on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 17:03; edited 1 time in total

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Haunted' Mansion

Post by HMMurdock on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 22:34

Just then a station wagon pulled up and stopped behind the three, and out stepped an unlikely combo. There was a brown and white siberian husky stepping out from the driver side, along with a German Shepherd, a snow owl, and a bobcat.

"Murdock you are not driving anymore!" complained the bobcat.

The husky spoke up as his name was called, "We could have had Samuel drive, Brian."

The snow owl gave a glare to the two and said nothing. The German shepherd laughed at the whole thing as he went to the back of the wagon and got their bags out.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 22:39

(Could you guys do me a favor? When you go in there, tell Mario to stop screwing around and get back out here.

Seriously, he said he'd be back in like two minutes and it's been an hour and a half. Tell him that if he doesn't drag his sorry butt back here I'm going to see "Mamma Mia" by myself.)
Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 0:03

Soon after, a large, black pickup truck rumbled up and parked next to the other vehicle. A second later a Doberman, a Tabby, a Linx and a Greenland Dog climbed out.

Both the Dobie and Tabby looked to be in their middle to late twenties, while the Linx and Greenland looked to be in their early teens.

"Are you sure about this Cody? I mean this place looks like it could fall down at any second." The Linx whined, looking up at the Tabby-tom while shuffling his feet.

"Yes I'm sure Sean, now quit being such a scardy kat and go get your bag from Diego." The Tabby sighed before nodding toward the Dobie.

The short, slim Linx whinced at the Tom's irritation before shuffling off toward where the big Doberman was standing with four duffle bags.

As he walked past the other canine, the Greenland Dog pulled his friend into a hug. "I'm sorry he talked to you like that Sean."

Sean hugged his friend back. "Thanks Lan."

Cody walked over and stood with his Dobie friend, the black and brown canine rolled his eyes at the feline. Silently wondering how they had been drafted into bringing those two on this trip.

Cody shared Diego's thoughts, he was getting quite anoyed at Sean's constant cowardness and Lan's constant apologizing.

Last edited by Cody Furlong on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 14:19; edited 2 times in total
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 323

http://www.codyfurlong.deviantart.com/ http://www.furaffinity.ne

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 1:25

(Ha ha, we'll be sure to tell Mario to come outside...though he's trapped inside a painting and has King Boo serenading him.)

The snow leopard sighed dreamily as the moonlight soothed his fur and held his bag tightly. He always enjoyed the moon's cooling rays as it felt like a new day is dawning. Changing his focus, he looked to the others and spoke very softly to Jimmy.

"It looks like our friends and some newer ones have shown up as well."

The smaller brown bear smiled, "Good eyesight, Luna...or do you prefer I call you by your real name, Jasper?"

The soft-spoken feline blushed a bit, "I am fine with either one, Jimmy, but since there is no duty today, you may address me as Jasper."

"I'm just playing around with ya, but alright...Jasper," Jimmy turned his gaze to the new arrivals and waved his hand, "Hey, over here!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 14:42

Murdock looked other to the others and smiled as Jeff handed him his bag. "Thanks Jeff." replied the husky as he walked to the others.

Jeff nodded simply and handed out another bag to Brian and a large black suitcase to Samuel. Samuel looked to the German Shepherd and gave a nod as he spoke in a deep old English accent, "Thank you." he said before straightening and moving over to the others.

Brian looked at Jeff a moment before they both walked over to the group that had formed. "Remind me why we are here again?" groaned the bobcat.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 16:58

"Hey guys I didn't know y'all were invited here too?" Cody greeted his friends with a warm hug.

Diego shook hands and claped the other's on the back in greeting after Cody had finished. "Aye, I'm surprised to be seein' all of y'all here."

Sean just stayed back and cautiously waved along with Lan.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 17:25

Jimmy reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelop, "Me, Dustin, Kane, and Jasper got this silver envelop saying to stay a night at this mansion right here...wait, you guys got envelops too?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 22:38

Murdock reached in his coat pocket and pulled out a identical envelope showing that he also got the same letter.

The snow owl held his suitcase in front of him and clear his throat before speaking, "Yes, we got similar letters it seems."

The husky nodded, "Yeap, but this leaves the question, why?"
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 23:07

"Beats me, I don't ever even remember signing up to get one." Cody held out his own silver envelope before shivering slightly. "Should we head in? It just got cold out here all of a sudden."
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 23:15

Jasper looked at the mansion up the hill and nodded, "We have no other choice to venture inside this mansion, since we are all here and the gates are open."

Dustin edged backward slightly, "You lead, big bro, you're the brave one."

"Thanks for the encouragement, Dusty."

Jimmy sighed lightly as he began to move along the hill...and ignored the spooky trees in the ground.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 23:18

Murdock and the others followed closely carrying the bags. There was a low grumble from Brian as they walked, "The placed looks like it is condemned.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 23:30

Cody picked up his bag and brought up the rear with Diego as the group moved toward the giant building.

"I...I..still don't know about this...." Sean cracked nervously as he walked along with Lan.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 23:38

Kane carried his duffel bag with a single hand and snorted, "What's the matter, scared of a little old mansion? I bet its fancy on the inside."

Dustin groaned, "Or...its really in shambles, there's only one set of lights on."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 13:06

Jeff walked on with them to the house, "Meh I doubt that little rabbit bud. The set of lights on near the entrance, almost like we are expected."

Brian only rolled his eyes, "Duh you country hick, they invited us remember?" remarked the bobcat in a mocking tone.

The German Shepherd growled lowly as his eyes moved to the Bobcat. Just then before anything happened the tall snow owl stood over the two from behind casting a shadow on them in the pale moon light. Samuel cleared his throat with a deep tone of correction and the two boys looked for a moment before going silent and looked a head with out saying a word.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 15:26

Cody and Diego chuckled to themselves lightly, while Sean swiveled his head around every whichway warily, as if expecting an attack at any moment.

"W....What's that?!" The Linx squealed, gripping the handle of his bag with one hand, while pointing to some rustling bushes with the other.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 20:33

Kane rolled his eyes, "Probably just the wind, lighten up."

"Don't be like that, snow buddy," said Jimmy as he reached the doors and grasped the rusted knob. He turned it clockwise slowly and opened it, revealing the insides of a dim-lit foyer, "And here's what it looks like, folks."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 22:21

The door gave a loud creaked as it opened up and they peered inside. Samuel moved to the edge to the door and looked in, "Hmm...Looks rather nice despite the gloomy exterior of this home."

Brian pushed his way in and looked around the main foyer at the door, "Not too shabby man, I can deal with this."

Murdock rolled his eyes, "After y'all." he said and gavea gesture for everyone else to enter.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 22:40

"Thanks Mur."

"Thank ya bud."

Cody and Diego give the Husky a smile as they pass him.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 23:46

Dustin bit his lower lip, "How can you guys just walk straightforward inside? I mean..."

Kane started pushing his rabbit friend inside, "Keep it moving, long ears, you're holding up the line."

Jasper let out a soft sigh as he stepped inside cautiously and looked around, "Everything is covered in...dirt and raggedy."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 0:15

Murdock followed in after Jeff and closed the door when everyone else was in. "Hmm... just dusty for the most part, but no rotten wood at least." commented the husky as he looked around.

Jeff chuckled, "Too bad there ain't a hero of cleaning." he joked as he looked around.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 1:08

Cody, Diego, Sean, and Lan chuckled at the joke as they set their bags on the floor.

"Wow, I've never been in a place this fancy before." The tabby commented, gazing around in wonder.

"I have." The Dobie mumbled, shivering as unwated memories resurfaced of his last stay in such a high end place.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 1:31

Jimmy partially ignored the banter and lit a fireball on his right palm, "It seems like we're gonna hafta find our own way around this dank mansion. No butlers or anyone to greet us."

Jasper slowly looked up at what appears to be a chandelier dangling on the ceiling and stepped back away from its shadow. He didn't trust the way it was rocking itself, as if it could fall any moment.

"If that is the case, I say we all take caution in doing so." said the snow leopard lowly.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 2:24

Samuel looked around, "Indeed, and a great deal also. For someone could be here, and if so we should be ever alert for whatever is in store for us." He said as he set his suitcase down gently.

Brain scoffed, "Ah you just a bunch of whimps." he said with a dismissal wave and he poked his head into one room.
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 17:18

Cody perked his ears up before swivling them around, then sniffed at the dusty, moldy air.

"I don't hear or smell anyone but us. If there is someone else here, they would have to be standing perfectly still, and be wearing a very strong sent concealer."

"Aye, but we should be careful all the same." The Doberman replied, puffing on his cigar once as he looked around from where he stood.
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next