» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

The 'Haunted' Mansion

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The 'Haunted' Mansion

Post by Cody Furlong on Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 23:46

Growling loudly, Cody left the wrecked room and strode up to the group standing in the hall leaving behing huge wet foot prints on the floor. Towering over them, he glared down at them with narrowd eyes as water dripped from his fur, and his wet boxer-briefs clung to his body.

"What do you think you where trying to pull!? The lot of you just interupted a very private momment for a stupid prank! Plus we now have nowhere to sleep, and no dry clothes to wear thanks to you!"

Diego came up next to the seething tabby with an anrgy look spread across his features.

"All that water'll have ruined my cigars too. I hope you're ready to pay fer them, and any of our clothes that have bled together."

As the canine and tabby went on their tirade, the water rushed out of their room and flooded into the hallway.

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.codyfurlong.deviantart.com/ http://www.furaffinity.ne

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 0:08

Jasper calmly looks up to them without any remorse, "If it was a 'stupid prank', then you two would not have fallen for it. Second, had none of you acted like little children back in the basement about that young gentleman's explanations of this land establishment and house, I would not have orchestrated this act. Thirdly, everything that happened in the room, including my weather and light effects, were nothing more than illusions. Therefore, your said belongings are not damaged or wet in the slightest as the water is indeed an optical and physical illusion and, as most mortals say on those Reality TV shows, you have been Punk'd. I originally wanted to end this night in peaceful terms with everyone happier, but now it seemed to grow worse...and as out of character for me to say this, I have no regrets about doing this and it is the most fun I had since being here."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 0:28

Samuel nodded, "I quiet agree, that young fellow in the basement offered us a peaceful night here. However you two had to be rather rude and complain about it and insist on leaving when he plainly said we could not leave. So as you Murdock would say lighten up and deal with it." finished the snow owl as he adjusted his vest and coat.

Murdock swayed slightly, "Ok I really over did it guys...I need to lay..." before the canine could finished his eyes rolled back and he fell to the floor.

HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 1:26

Cody huffed in annoyance, not caring that his fur and shorts were suddenly dry.

"I wasn't rude or childish, I was simply checking over all of the avalible options. Secondly, you failed to scare me if that's what you were trying ta do."

The burly canine picked up where Cody left off.

"Even if the water was fake, the bed breakin' wasn't, and you still had intrupted a very personal moment between me and Cody. So you were the rude and childish ones."

Diego paused for a moment when Murdock collapsed to the floor.

"But as much as I'd like ta get some payback, you need ta find Murdock, and us a bed."

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 10:35

As much as Jasper normally takes a calm approach, these two really annoyed him to no end. He crouches down to Murdock with a steep frown and lifts him off the ground via his armpits.

"Contradictory, children," said the snow leopard flatly despite his fragile voice box, "You still had to be rude and paranoid pricks about what happened downstairs with the home owner, showing ignorance on your part and the refusal to listen to facts from someone who knows a lot more than we do. Not only that, you both deliberately left Sean and Lan clear in the open, when I specifically said 'no one gets left behind' and they could have been devoured by that wolf at any moment before we found the computer room. I've no regrets about doing this, I had fun with Murdock and Samuel, and you both are still acting like children by whining and complaining about a prank, to which us three was not shivering from the snow I produced. And for the record, I am a lot older than everyone in this mansion put together to know who and what is at kids level from experience. You two are on your own with bed searching...since you actually broke the bed and not us three. I will get Murdock into a bed, and Samuel, you shall do as you please and goodnight good sir."

The Moonlight Hero disappears with Murdock in tow.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 18:09

Murdock laid limp and mumbled slightly as Luna spoke and then walked off. Samuel on the other hand chuckled as Luna commented on the age, as Samuel was most likely older given he was really a spirit himself. However at this time it was unimportant. "Good night Luna, and as he said we did not cause you to break the bed. When you changed between your forms you broke the bed by exceeding the weight limit. That and the bed itself is rather old, so it was prone to break with to much weight or strain on it. Also about the cigars in which you mentioned, you really should consider to stop smoking as it shortens one life's span. Take it from an old spirit like myself. Anyways it is late and you two should find a bed soon and sleep, so we can all leave in the morning."

Samuel paused a moment and then gave a respectful nod to them both, "Good night gentlemen."

With that he disappeared from sight.

HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 20:09

The burly canine growled as the others walked off. "I don't have ta worry about stopin' when I'm semi-immortal. And it was your prank that caused Cody to shift so it is your fault...."

The construction worker was about to say more when the tabby next to him gently set a huge paw on his shoulder. "Let them go for now, they aren't worth it. We can get them back later, if we don't disown them as friends first."

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 21:58

Luna reappears in a room on the lower level of the mansion and gently places Murdock on the bed by a curtain-covered window. The frustrations of dealing with ignorant people and various calamities really took a toll on his nerves, but he does not regret his actions or choice of words from a few moments ago. Summoning his transparent blade that reminds him of the moon's calming light and among other things, the snow leopard sits on the bed next to Murdock and sighs mentally.

Perhaps Tech or Glyde should have ventured on this little escapade instead of me...dealing with hyperactive and stubborn people are not what I'm used to...am I doing the right thing, father?

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 22:31

Murdock heard a soft spoke voice in his head, and responded mentally, "Not sure about him but you have my backing bud."

Even though he remained motionless and a sleepy state, he had control of his mental functions.

HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 22:50

The canine huffed out a sigh before he moved over to the huge kat until their bodies were touching. "Shall we go get our bags and find a new room Tiger?"

The giant kat purred at the touch and shifted back to his normal form. "Yes, lets."

Together the two turned back to the remains of the room they had been staying in. Halfway to where they had set their bags, Cody suddenly stoped in mid-stride as a wicked smirk crossed his muzzle.

"I know how we can get back at those guys."

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 23:29

Luna somewhat calms down at the telepathy and replies, This night just won't end...and I can't even sleep if I wanted it thanks to my nocturnal immortality. Out of everyone, I'm just getting annoyed with Cody and Diego in specific. Good people or not, they act too stubborn and self righteous, plus taking a little joke is far beyond them. I'll stay up all night and keep watch for stupidity...and my voice box hurts more than enough.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 23:33

Murdock smiled in his sleep and shuffled slightly, "That's good, I am going to rest, I may can do this while out, but not long. Otherwise you will get sucked into my dreams or you will see my dreams, not pleasant. Night."

HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 23:50

Diego stopped and gave Cody a quizzical look. "What'd ya have in mind?"

The tabby's smirk grew bigger. "I can pilot the Thunderkat here by remote, and then have it cover Murdock's car in tar."

The big dog smiled widely and let out a bark of laughter. "That's a great idea."

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 11:04

Dreams are well associated with the night anyhow...but you do get some rest and I won't disturb you any further.

Luna holds his transparent blade close to his chest and presses his back against the wall. He could swear to hear laughter in the distance, but chooses to ignore it for his own sanity. This could all end very badly.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock on Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 23:18

As Murdock rested, Samuel over heard the plans and decided to do something to foil their plans. With that he began his planning as to how he could do so.

HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong on Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 23:31

Cody sighed before quickly covering the ground to his bag and picking it up. "But first we need to go find us a new room."

"Oh your no fun tiger. But we do need a new room to play in later." The canine mock pouted. but then smirked and gave the tabby a wink.

Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14