» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: New Age of Heroes

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: New Age of Heroes

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 9 Dec 2009 - 19:14

Laughter unexpectedly echo from the area as some of the slime rise upward. It molds into the shape of a humanoid figure with zero facial features, or even legs and genitals.

Tails looks closer at the gooey figure. "Could that by...Abyss again?"

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 2:39

"That means we're stepping in that creep!" Samantha said with a cringe.

"That's teh source of the new power signature." Washu warned. "Everyone, be careful. This guy is stronger than the last time."

"We'll see about that!" Modo said as he sped towards the blob, firing a laser from his metallic arm to pierce the new form.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 3:08

Abyss takes the hit without putting up defenses. It raises its arms up and merging them into one, launches a stream of greenish-blue flames with a laughter of "Ha ha ha ha!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 17:02

At teh launch of the flames, Blaze immediately dashes for Modo.

"Let's see how good this power up is!"

Blaze jumped in front of the mouse and took the full force of the flames.

"Sparky!" Modo shouted, watching as the fire engulfed Blaze. The flame exploded around him, but suddenly flew up in the air and down as a spike. Inside, Blaze had his mouth open and was taking deep breaths, the fire flying into his mouth and down to his gullet. In a matter of moments, he had eaten all the flames without a singe on him.

"That...tasted...terrible!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 17:13

Abyss gathers energy at the tip of it's cannon and forms a transparent green sphere.

"GET DOWN!" Fox and Falco dove toward the two and tackles them out of range.

Abyss launches a thick greenish-white laser blast from it's cannon. The power strong enough to burn through most substances.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 12:36

The heroes scattered once more, avoiding a blast that, if hit, would have surely sealed their doom.

"Holy kats!" Flare shouted. "We got a power up, but this guy's still strong."

"It will be tough." Washu stated. "But we need to get through this. We have only a little time before it destroys the universe."

"That's enough for me!" T-bone shouted as he jumped up and fired a swarm of missiles from his glovatrix.

"I don't remember the gloves being able to fire more than one at a time." Razor said with a surprised tone as he watched the tabby assault.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 17:21

Abyss lets itself be hit by the onslaught. However, it suddenly sinks into the slime pool with a grunt and in it's place, three enormous bubbles rise upward.

"Bubbles?" said Tails, floating backward. "They don't look to - AH!"

One of the bubble's hit Tails and traps him inside the transparent green substance.

"Tails!" shouts Jimmy before a bubble lands on him and seals him inside as well.

The third remaining bubble floats through the air.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 13:12

"Little buddy!" T-bone shouted, racing to the brown bear. "Hold on, I'll cut you out."

Pressing a button, a small saw blade came out of the glove. Carefully, T-bone pressed the blade against the surface of the bubble to either pop it or penetrate it.

"Hold on tails." Yomiko said as she hurried to his side, using her paper as blades to cut the bubble.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 1:47

Behind them, Abyss reemerges from it's slim pool and raise it's cannon upward. It charges power that creates a transparent sphere at the head, then launches a thick laser blast.

"LOOK OUT!" Goofy charges forward with his shield. He sharply brings it up and surprising himself, his shield turns into a green crystal barrier in the shape of King Mickey's head.

"I'm going to call this increase 'Superhero Level'," said Washu, typing on her 'computer' and scanning the slime and bubbles. "Those capture bubbles can be easily popped, and Abyss seems to lack the ability to defend itself, or block as some put it. We got less than two hours left..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 2:23

"Then we need the big stuff!" Razor said in response, joining Goofy with his own glovatrix shield, which had grown at least three time larger and was shaped in the swat kat insignia.

"I don't feel so good." Blaze groaned, feeling queezy. "Oh, oh crud. I think...I think I'm gonna..."

Opening his mouth wide, the green flames he was swallowed before exploded out, now mixed together with his own red flames and flying towards Abyss.

"Amplify!" Samantha shouted, facing her mirror to the attack. The fiery blast suddenly doubled in size and power.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 2:59

The bubbles around Tails and Jimmy pops which releases them. Tails regains flight momentum and Jimmy falls into T-Bone's arms safely for a brief moment.

"You okay, little bear?"

"I'm fine, just stunned."

Abyss gets hit by the attacks and suddenly it lets out a low screech. Like a sandcastle hit by water, Abyss's form breaks and topples into the slime pool.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 18:13

"That was gross." Razor said, looking to Blaze. "But at least it worked."

The red kat let out a long groan and held his stomach.

"I will never do that again. I now know how AXL must feel when he's gorged too much."

"Enough about uncle AXL right now." Samantha spoke up. "That thing just disappeared again."

"Be careful everyone." Washu warned. "It reformed before, it may do so again. And this time even more powerful than before."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 18:34

As if for a response, the slime pool and the smog above turns into a reddish-orange color. A bigger mound of the substance rises upward and takes a more monstrous shape. The creature now has small greenish eyes, a jaw with a row of sharp white fangs, and purple tongue could be seen behind it.

Tyler Squawks in shock at the sight. "What is that thing now!?"

"Abyss," growls Fox, holding his blaster tightly. "It might be the final form!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:02

"Let's hope so." T-bone remarked. "We don't have much time before our worlds are ripped apart at the seams."

"Then let's do it!" Vinnie shouted. "We need a combined attack. Everyone at once. That'll knock him down permanently!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:16

"If it doesn't kill us first," said Falco, grabbing his reflector device on waist.

Abyss roars as it's body vibrates and launches a horde of sharp tendrils from it's body.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 16:28

The heroes scattered once again, trying to avoid the sharp appendages.

"Not good not good!" Flare shouted as he jumped and weaved through the spikes, trying his hardest not to get injured. Toby was clinging to Vinnie as hard as he could while the white mouse drove through tendrils.

"Don't worry kid, I got this." The martian assured him.

Washu has no trouble with the attack, letting them pass through her.

"We don't have time for this! We have to..."

Before she could say more, three small ruby gems appeared on her forehead. The alien screamed as she was surrounded by energy, the tendrils dissolving into nothing just trying to reach her. With a powerful burst of energy, Washu transformed into a more adult form.

"Everyone." She spoke, her words echoing. "You have little time. Hurry! Hurry!"

In a flash of light, the tendrils dissolved.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 22:59

Abyss let out a guttural roar. It sinks into the floor and forces a multitude of tendrils to rise from the slime pool, violently dashing for Washu. However, a hulking black sphere floats in the air in the place of Abyss.

"Hey!" shouts Sora, his Keyblade glowing white. "Isn't that the sphere we're suppose to be looking for?"

"If it is," begins Fox as flames surrounds his body. "Then we need to destroy THAT and fast!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 14:06

Washu only closed her eyes, allowing the tendrils to pass through her.

"I exist on a plane higher than this." The goddess announced. "With one movement, I can generate ten lighthawk wings, the max amount of energy that can be present in the universe. However, that would destroy too much life. I will instead protect these soldiers and increase their strength further."

A bright red glow appeared around Blaze and Flare. In a flash, Red pheonix wings appeared on the red kat's back while a white and black wing appeared on Flare's.

"Whoa!" Blaze said with astonishment. "I've got my knight powers!"

I feel even stronger!" Flare announced. "Now, let's do it! Shadow Surge, Shine Deluge!"

"Nine Hells!" Blaze shouted

Streams of Dark energy and light energy exploded from Flare's wings, flying up to the orb. At the same time, nine flame blades rode inside the streams.

"We gotta help them!" Razor announced as he and T-bone also recieved the glow. The two pointed their glovatrix at the shining Abyss Sphere.

"Fire!"

A great burst of energy fired out of the two gloves, swirling and grinding together to create a Turbokat of pure power to pierce the orb.

"My turn!" Samantha said as she held her mirror up. Surrounded by the red glow, the mirror transformed into an old oak bow and a long, diamond tipped arrow. Knotching the arrow, the queen aimed up at the Abyss orb.

"Give me strength beyond strength. Power beyond power. I let you fly, Amazonian Arrow!"

Releasing the string, the arrow launched so fast it couldn't even be seen.

Toby hopped off the bike and onto the slimy ground. As the red aura surrounded him, he focused his energy to the ground. Before the little joey, a massive green tree grew before him.

"Genesis Tree!!"

Touching the trunk, a large explosion of energy erupted from the tree, focusing the earth's power towards the orb.

As the three biker mice were covered with the red energy, they aimed their lasers all on the Abyss orb.

"Here we go!" Modo and Vinnie shouted in unison.

"Open Road!" Throttle shouted in concert, all three releasing a colossal ray of energy, similar to the ones Abyss had used earlier.

Receiving the red glow himself, Tails pointed to the Abyss sphere. Around him, four balls of yellow light appeared, changing themselves to look like for yellow birds. The group flew at the orb with breakneck speed.

Finally, Yomiko large coat flew off her shoulders, releasing a flood of papers. With Washu's light around her, the papers collected together and transformed into a giant yomiko themselves. The paper giant pulled a fist back and swung for the abyss orb.

"Please, hurry." Washu requested. "I cannot power you up for much longer."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 20:22

Sora, Donald, and Goofy unites their weapons together in a triangle formation. Red, blue, and green auras collect around them which forms a raging typhoon of white and yellow light.

"TRINITY LIMIT!"

The trio unleashes their unified attack.

Fox and Falco's bodies flares an unusual yellowy-green flame. Their glowing eyes also reflect this as they jump in the air with a shout of, "FINAL SMASH: LANDMASTER!"

In a matter of seconds, two enormous tanks of futuristic designs land on the ground and from their cannons, launch numerous whitish-blue plasma shots.

Jimmy closes his eyes and his body glow red which forms a sphere around him. He reopens them to reveal glowing irises and forms a spiraling fireball in hands.

"O brilliant flame of merciless conflagration! Rend the infinite darkness and burn the very souls of my enemies! HEROIC RAVE: FLAMING TURBO OVERDRIVE!"

He launches his desperation attack; a fireball in a bright red hue that rivals that of the sun, perhaps more stronger. The mass of this attack is twice the size of Jimmy's body height.

"ZEPHYRUS BLAZE!" Tyler aims his glovatrix and launches an onslaught blast of every element power in his possession.

Dorinda summons four enormous energy orbs of red, blue, yellow, and green. She spreads them out which further expands more than four times her average height.

"O power that lies at the root of all creation! O memory inscribed in ages past! Hear my call and arise before me! ANCIENT CATASTROPHE!"

The four spheres unleash an enormous amount of power to the point where Dorinda has to protect herself with a purple energy shell.

Abyss gets struck by all attacks. However, the monstrous form vanishes to nothing while the sphere itself shrinks in size to that of a bowling ball and falls into the slime.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 15:33

"Is...is that it?" Tails questioned as he flew above the slime.

The three gems on Washu's forehead vanished, returning her back to her child form. Looking around, the alien as surprised at what she saw.

"Hey, where'd the big guy go?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 15:53

Razor quickly sprints forth. He spots the lump in the slime and scoops up the ebony sphere in both hands. The item appears to have deep gashes on the surface, it's power fading.

"I think 'Abyss' is right here," said Razor. "Guess we could give this to Ruby Heart and figure out how to get rid of it."

Jimmy drops onto his knees, his armor reverting back to civilian form. "Destroying it to smithereens helps..."

"Ordinarily that would -!" Razor gets cut off when the entire area starts shaking at violent levels.

"EARTHQUAKE!" yells Fox as he falls on the floor along with Sora, Falco, and Tyler.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 17:21

T-Bone grabs Blaze and Flare, putting them to the ground. Yomiko created a turtle shell of paper to defend herself. The others also went into guard positions, ready to defend.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 17:39

Jimmy unleashes his gunblade and uses it as a support stick to sit up. "What the hell is going on now!?"

Razor grows as he gets on one knee and quickly looks around. "Crud...this whole area is coming down on us!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 4:02

"We gotta get out of here!" T-bone shouted. "Washu, could you teleport us or something."

"Unfortunately, no." The alien relied. "It's weird, but my connection of my lab has been disabled. I can phase, but only myself."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 3:57

Razor growls, then looks to Jimmy. "You have that sword of yours, Jim. Use it to get us out of here!"

"No dice," replies the exhausted bear. "My Heroic Rave attack depleted all my energy. I don't got much left, besides my gunblade."

"Terrific!" complains Falco, an angry look on his beak. "If I die, you all stay away from my funeral!"

"Even at a time like this you're amusing, Falco," groans Fox.

A part of the wall suddenly breaks down that reveals light shining down and a steel ramp coming in.

Ruby Heart's voice echoes in, "Hurry up and get on board, we don't have much time!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 15:48

T-bone gave a slight smile.

"Lady, I could kiss ya!"

"Everyone, go!" Washu shouted as the heroes gathered themselves and headed for the ship. The biker mice rounded up Yomiko, Tails, Toby, Donald, and Goofy before speeding onto the ship

With quick moves, T-bone, Flare, Samantha, Razor, and Blaze arrived there as well.

"Come on little buddy!" T-bone shouted.

"You too Tyler!" Samantha added in.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down