Haven Radio

Re: New Age of Heroes

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: New Age of Heroes

Post by Izanagi on Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 15:48

T-bone gave a slight smile.

"Lady, I could kiss ya!"

"Everyone, go!" Washu shouted as the heroes gathered themselves and headed for the ship. The biker mice rounded up Yomiko, Tails, Toby, Donald, and Goofy before speeding onto the ship

With quick moves, T-bone, Flare, Samantha, Razor, and Blaze arrived there as well.

"Come on little buddy!" T-bone shouted.

"You too Tyler!" Samantha added in.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 0:37

Dorinda and Tyler helps their mentor off the ground on both sides while Fox, Falco, and Sora runs toward the ramp. Jimmy has his head lowered and shoulders slumping, forcing himself to breathe.

"You're well enough to walk...Jimmy?" ask Dorinda.

"Body...cold and exhausted...and I can't breathe well..."

Tyler sighs, exasperated. "Stupid H.R.A, I've got this..."

Mustering whatever power he has left, the penguin levitates them a couple of inches of the ground. A quick burst of speed instantly propels the Zephyr trio into the ship, just barely avoiding collapsing debris.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 5:37

T-bone immediatly rushed to Jimmy's side.

"Little buddy? Are you alright?"

'Considering they avoided the debrie, I think so." Razor responded, looking to Ruby Heart. "Let's get out of here before we're sealed in."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 15:10

Ruby Heart closes the hatch and presses a few buttons on the wall. "We're going full steam ahead. Did you get or destroy that sphere?"

Tyler shakes his head to T-Bone. "Its wasn't the debris. When Jimmy used his signature desperation move along with the rest of us; the power of it expelled any traces of body heat and his own energy from him. The aftermath of it is..."

"Trouble breathing...and I'm cold..." Jimmy nearly sunk to his knees, despite Dorinda assisting him to stand up.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 15:44

"Kid, we need warmth!"

Blaze responded to T-Bone's call and immediatly went to Jimmy's side. Placing his hands above him, The red kat started to heat the air around him, so as the bear could absorb it.

"I used a lot of flames too." The red kat reported. "I can't give him all his energy, but enough so he can recover on his own."

Toby hopped off Vinnie's bike and ran over to Ruby Heart.

"Miss Ruby."

The small kangaroo held up a cracks Abyss orb.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 16:39

Tyler looks hesitant. "It...takes a full 24 hours for a power recovery. Body heat, however..."

"Thanks,Blaze, but I'll be fine," Jimmy slowly breaks away from both and stands for a moment. He turns to T-Bone at the same pace and hugs him for body warmth.

Tyler now sighs and thinks to himself, As Kane, Dustin, and Blake would say...what a teddy bear!

Ruby Heart looks down at Toby and smiles. She crouches down and gingerly takes the cracked ebony sphere, then strokes his head. Upon rising, the pirate looks at the damages and frowns.

"Just like before. There's no power left from it."

"What're you going to do with it?" ask Razor.

"Last time I threw it in the ocean...but look what happened. Need to find a way to get rid of this thing...or at least make it so it's nothing more than a bowling ball."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 17:25

"You could try tossing it into a black hole." Washu figured. "It would be ripped apart and thrown outside time and space."

"You said you dropped it in the ocean before." Razor questioned. "How did it get it's power back?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 19:54

"That I still don't know," said Ruby Heart, a small sigh. "For all I can assume, it regained it's strength on its own or Bison found and revived it. Doesn't matter now."

She hands the ebony orb to Washu. "You said you wanted to experiment on it, right Washu? You can do so if you want."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 4:19

"Hmm, maybe I can try reversing it to make a possitive energy." Washu figured as she held the orb.

"All I know is that we're long overdue for a trip home." Throttle said, lowering his shades to show bright red eyes.

"Havanna's probably worried about me." T-bone said with a sigh.

"Mom's probably worried about me too." Samantha added, giving a sigh like her father. "Plus we need to get little Toby home."

"I'm not little!!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 17:23

"Yeah, Kairi and the King is probably worried about us too," said Sora with a nod from Donald.

Ruby Heart turns around and walks to a door. "Home it is...but first, a celebration party is in order."

"Party? What party?" ask Falco.

"Part on deck of course. Have to congratulate you all on saving everyone's world after all. Come on; Cyclops, Ryu, and the others are waiting for us above."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 17:29

"Well, I'm not sure." Samantha remarked.

"Yeah, we can spare a small party." T-bone said with a smirk, heading for the upper deck. "After all, it's not everyday you save an entire universe."

"If Feral knew about this." Razor said with his own smirk, joining T-bone upstairs.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 17:49

OOC: I think Jim was hugging T-Bone for body heat.

Modo's ears perks up and follows along. "Yeah, I wanted to see that Ryu samurai again."

Flare puts a hand to his chin. "If everyone is up there...then Rouge and Gambit must be up there too. Awesome!"

"You just want another smooch from Rouge," said Falco, smirking. "Though Gambit would be pretty jealous to hear that."

"Shut up, its nothing like that!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 17:55

"Just be careful not to pass out."Blaze warned. "I know when we get home, I'm going to find a panther curled up at our doorstep, all skin and bones, begging for scraps."

"We'll deal with that when it comes." T-Bone replied as he carried Jimmy on his back, the bear still hugging him for warmth. "Come on guys."

"There better be chili dogs!" Tails chimed in, flying to the upper deck ahead of the others.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 18:21

Above the ship on deck, all the fighters and heroes from different worlds and timelines gathers for a celebration fest and interaction. Some like Cyclops and Ryu shake hands for a nice reunion, while some like Spider-Man take pictures of Jill, Ken, and Chun-Li.

Iron Man and Mega Man stands by the rails in idle chit-chat. Gambit tries to flirt with Morrigan who decides to randomly show up in search of fun, despite Rouge looming behind her on-and-off Cajun boyfriend. Wolverine isolates himself from most with Storm reprimanding him for being anti-social.

Cable and Martian Manhunter, J'onn J'onzz, talks near one of he cannon launchers.

"So you managed to erase Zangief, Vega, and Venom's memories about this?" ask Cable.

The pale-green alien nods. "Zangief and Vega were simple as they're both simple minded. Venom, despite the symbiote host, was easy once I got to Eddie Brock's mind. Now they're in one of Ruby Heart's holding cells to be taken back to Earth."

"Alright. Weren't you bored just staying in the ship the whole time?"

"A little, but I did manage to help out from the sidelines and keep watch. The combination of Ruby Heart's computers and Batman's technology allowed me to increase their abilities from a remote location."

"Smart move."

"I have a reward for them in mind once we're back on Earth."

"And what might that be?"

"You'll see later on."

Cable smirks before he notices the group entering the deck. "About time you all showed up."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 24 Dec 2009 - 17:10

"Sorry. We were just busy saving the world." T-bone said as he walked in, carrying Jimmy on his back.

"Cool, a party just for us." Washu said as she entered. "I'll make my special tea!"

"Please don't." Blaze replied as he and Flare arrived, followed by Razor, the biker mice, Tails, Toby, Samantha, and yomiko.

"I...i...I'll be over here." Yomiko announced as she moved into a corner, taking a thick tome out of her coat to read.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 24 Dec 2009 - 17:53

Tyler, Dorinda, Team Star Fox, Sora, Donald, and Goofy follows suit and looks at the various heroes and fighters mingling with one another.

"Everyone we saved is on board," said Tyler, smiling lightly. "Now if only we had some champagne and="

"We're not old enough to drink, Tyler," reminds Dorinda, jaded. "Dr...I mean Jimmy wouldn't allow it."

"He's too busy being a teddy bear - OW! What was that smack for!?"

"He can hear you, remember?"

"Settle down, children," said J'onn, a light chuckle. "Everyone could use some rest and relaxation while we're heading for home. Why don't you all mingle with the others, I'm sure some like Wolverine would like to congratulate you on a job well done."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 26 Dec 2009 - 4:29

In almost a blur, T-bone was already beside Wolverine, his tail flicking exitbly. The blond tabby had removed his helmet, allowing Jimmy to rest his head upon his crown.

"So, did a good job right?"

Wolverine glanced at T-bone and bowed his head.

"Yeah rookie, you did ok."

Despite the lack of warmth, T-bone still smiled brightly at Wolverine.

"You were my favorite X-Kat out of the group. Way better than Cyclopes, no offense."

"None taken." The Canadian hero replied, giving a brief smile. "Tell that kid on your head he did good too."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 26 Dec 2009 - 17:12

In almost a similar fashion, Vinnie zips over to Chun-Li and his tail shoots up like an antenna. His heart-covered eyes gazes at the Chinese female before him.

"I'm back in one-piece, my Interpol beauty," said the ivory-furred mouse smoothly. "Now about that date you promised me back there..."

Chun-Li sighs, she didn't think he'd take that joke seriously. "Well...alright, come find me in New York and we'll go out. I'm staying there for my job as an Interpol agent."

"WAHOO!" Vinnie wraps his tail around her in excitement. "Big Apple, here we come!"

"Don't get carried away, Vincent!"

Throttle and Modo shakes their heads, smiling in all knowing.

"How much you wanna bet their 'date' will go crazy and Vinnie with a boot imprint?"

"A whole case of root beer and Nathan's famous hot dogs."

"You're on!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 26 Dec 2009 - 18:37

Blaze sat beside Yomiko, treating his wounds.

"Wow, Vinnie's happy." He said with a chuckle. "I'm just tired. It's time we all had a rest."

Flare was right next to Rogue, beaming brightly.

"Well, I saved the universe." He said with a grin. "Maybe I can come see you guys at the X Mansion sometime."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 26 Dec 2009 - 23:18

"Well, aren't you the handsome kitten," Rouge puts the tuxedo tom in her arms and holds him like a normal feline. "Can we keep him, Gambit?"

Gambit's eye twitches. "Petite...he's too big, and Gambit do not take care of pets."

"He saved our lives, swamp rat!"

"But Beast would be jealous."

"I'm sure Hank wouldn't mind, besides he's cute."

"If he beats this Cajun at poker, we can keep him."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 27 Dec 2009 - 2:54

Flare's ears went down and he immediatly knew he had to make a tactical retreat.

"Um, I'm really bad at card games." He informed. "Maybe we can do something like TV trivia or how about a race?"

~~~~~

Almost immediately, Razor had made his way to Iron man, observing his suit.

"Wow." The brown kat said with a grin. "Just....wow. How'd you make something like that?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 27 Dec 2009 - 3:39

Iron Man turns away from Mega Man and slightly smiles, though his hi-tech helmet hides it.

"To make a long story short: what started as a prototype to save my life and is now something that helps protect the world. My company has more than enough technological resources which rivals that of Wayne Enterprises. Perhaps if you have enough time, I could show you some gadgets and maybe fix that mechanical glove of yours."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 27 Dec 2009 - 4:33

Razor's smile was now stretched ear to ear.

"Yes please!"

~~~

Samantha stood by Tyler, smiling at how the felines and mice were getting along with The heroes. Tails had joined Razor in his conversation with Iron Man, Modo and throttle were watching Vinnie while chatting with Ryu, and Blaze had gotten Yomiko to come and talk with Mega Man.

"This is nice. A good way to end a long fight." She said with a happy sigh.

Unbeknown to them, Washu had crept up behind Tyler and, in a swift motion, snatched a handful of feathers off him.

"Now I got more samples to study."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 27 Dec 2009 - 15:03

Tyler sighs as he watches Sora, Donald, and Goofy take photos with Spider-Man and the Star Fox duo converse with Cyclops. Even Jimmy who finally recovered body heat is seen conversing with Ken Masters, slightly pouting.

"Aw man, how come none of those superheroes or whatever aren't talking with us? We saved the universes too!"

"Is the little penguin feeling left out?" a swarm of bats appears next to him and soon forms the deadly succubus, Morrigan.

Tyler looks up at her and his heart beats much faster than usual. "W-Whoa..."

"And what would your name be, child?"

"T-Tyler..."

"Tyler? That's a cute mortal name...I'm Morrigan Anseland."

"You're...cute too - I mean, nice to meet you, Morrigan."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 29 Dec 2009 - 3:00

Samantha rolled her eyes.

Try to keep your tongue off the floor Tyler.

Morrigan laughed and bent down so she was face to face with the penguin. Unfortunately for Tyler, her outfit was rather revealing and he could see down her tight shirt.

"How delightfully cute you are." The succubus remarked. "I wouldn't mind taking you home as my own pet. Oh, but the lord of my castle so disposes my little hobby. I remember just last week, he turned my little pet goblin into ashes, all because the roses weren't getting enough food."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 29 Dec 2009 - 4:07

Tyler doesn't know which is worse; the fact that this female is stunning with her cleavage exposed, her rather demonic nature, her immense power level, or the simple fact that he's too young. All he could do is blush a bright red and try to form a complete sentence.

Dorinda shakes her head from the sidelines and thinks, Jeez, he's worse than Ryan when it comes to other females...

Suddenly...

"Shōryū-Ken!"

Modo is seen rocketing into the air via an uppercut motion. He spins around once before landing on the floor in a crouch position, grinning.

"See, samurai, I told you I could pull that move of yours off!"

Much to Throttle and Vinnie's bewilderment, Ryu and Ken claps in amazement. Though both martial artist know it takes several years to fully master it.

"That was great, Modo," said Ryu, smiling lightly.

"Not bad," agrees Ken. "Though you should take lessons from a real pro, like me."

"I still hold the high record, Ken."

"Not for long, Ryu."

Vinnie groans lightly, looking to Throttle. "Could you imaging Modo doing that to someone like Greasepit?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next