Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 20:27

OOC: Me and Izunagi only.

Izunagi wrote:With little time to react, the butcher knife sails safely over Jake's shoulder. But as it passes, the knife snags his shirt. The force of the threw sends Jake flying through the air until the butcher knife strikes the wall, with Jake dangling over the stairs.

"No! Dammit no!"

~~~

With the wolves off of him, Ace immediately ran towards the house. Meanwhile, Troy's attack landed around the wolves, creating a stalagmite of water.

"Frozen essence!" The feline shouted, sending out a blue aura. As soon as the energy touch the water, it was changed to ice, imprisoning Alvin and Marvin within.

Steve rushes outside with boots over shoulder and skids to a halt. "Something tells me that won't hold for long. You alright, kid?"

~~~

Calvin reaches the top of the attic and his nose senses goes wild. "I smell you, butter-foot, you're mine!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 20:44

Ace groaned and looked down at his foot, seeing it had turned bleach white from the saliva of the wolf.

"Aside from losing the black part of my foot, fine." He replied. "Now that they are out, we need to keep them out."

~~~

"Yeah right! I'm not anyone's."

Chance emerged from the shadows, leering at Calvin.

"I especially don't belong to a flea covered wolf with a foot fetish! Now get out of here before I chop your tail off!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 21:21

"You aren't in much position to bargain...butterball!"

Calvin reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gun. He points and fires a rope of twine at his prey.

~~~

"Wrong," said Steve denyingly. "We still got one more wolf to deal with inside the house and - what the heck!?"

He notices the duo encased in the ice block glowing a strange aura. The ice rumbling from within.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 21:32

"Guys, get inside!" Troy shouted, letting out a cough. The feline felt dizzy, the nutrients that had left his body making him weak.

~~~

Chance shouted as the twine wrapped around him, making him stumble and fall into his back, his feet in the air.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 21:46

Calvin snickers as he makes his toward the big feline and grabs a single foot. "So big...so plump...so thick...so MINE!"

He placed the yellow foot paw in his mouth and sucks on it past the ankle.

~~~~

Steve growls, putting his wristwatch to face. "Transcendence Hero Power!"

Energy rings suddenly engulfs his body. In a matter of moments, they fade away and morphs him into maroon body armor, boots stylized after those worn by cowboys, a cape, and mask around his eyes.

The ice mound gets destroyed and the wolf pair lands on the ground. They snarl viciously with fur on end and claws unsheathed.

"You wanna play TV dinner...fine, you're ALL gonna get it!" growls Marvin.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 2:16

"Pretty sure you were going to do that anyways." Ace said with a growl, drawing out three of his explosive cards. "How about you chew on these, just as your boss did!"

With great skill, the feline hurled his cards at the two wolves.

~~~~~

Chance howled as his foot was sucked on by the wolf. But suddenly, a mischievous smile appeared on his face. Looking up at Calvin, he spoke in a smooth and strong voice different from his own.

"I'm sorry sir. It seems we've switch your order."

Chance started to turn darker and darker. As he did, his mass decreased, letting him melt onto the ground. The flavor was suddenly gone from his feet. Quickly, Chance turned completely black and featureless, falling to the ground as a shadow and leaving two large socks, one on the floor and one handing out of Calvin's mouth. Suddenly, Dante burst from the shadow below, holding his scythe out and making a vicious swing at Calvin's stomach.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 4:03

Calvin snarled when the 'paw' evaporated. "A decoy...but no matter!"

He materialized a bigger butcher knife and blocked the scythe, holding it in place. "Why don't you have some cake, its your un-birthday!"

A cake of white frosting materialized out of thin air and launched itself at Dante.

~~~~

Steve swore under his breath, thinking of the consequences concerning the neighborhood. "Ace, no!"

Both wolves took a sidestep and exhaled a strong gust of wind The projectiles flew along the new current toward the houses across the street, only to be caught by a giant ethereal hand of crimson and exploded from within.

Nicholas had his right arm outstretched, his energy as a limb extension. "Damn, those wolves know we can't fight without homes being attacked!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 13:37

"I didn't know they could do that." Ace said in defense.

~~~~~

Dante sneered as the cake hurled towards him. Letting out a shout, the shadows at their feet jumped up and formed a dark wall, deflecting the confectionery from its target.

"There's only one person I take cake from." Dante remarked. "But I've heard about your powers and skills from your "Butterfoot". Had to make sure you'd go after my copy, so I barrowed his socks. you won't find him here."

Dante pushed against the wolf's butcher knife and shifted his scythe, thrusting the butt portion towards the jaw of the canine.

Meanwhile, Chance was hidden in a old wooden crate, looking through the cracks and watching the fight.

Come on Dante. Please don't lose or let him lick you.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 16:06

Calvin parried the blow with the force of a shield deflecting a sword. "You can't fool my kind's accurate sense of smell so easily. I actually have to thank you; now I can find him twice as easier by the scent of his heavenly paws. Have some whiskey!"

A glass bottle materializes out of the air and uncorks itself. An amber liquid sprays out toward his current opponent.

~~~~

"Kid, its times like this where thinking helps more than being reckless."

Steve puts one revolver in his holster and summons his gold lasso. He twirls it above his head in a perfect circular motion before throwing it.

Marvin dashes back and summons a bottle. "You people are getting on my last nerve! Have some vodka!"

Alvin materialize his own bottle. "And some Chardonnay!"

The two fire their alcoholic substance instantaneously.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 16:20

Dante was unable to react quick enough. The whiskey blasts him back against the wall, making a dent in the wooden supports. The feline was dizzy from the fumes of the whiskey.

"Dis...gusting!"

Chance, however, was more worried than Dante.

Crap! He can smell me better now. And my friends are getting hurt. This...I can't do this! I can't hide!

pushing the top off the crate, Chance rose up and stepped out in front of Calvin. With a soft growl, he lifted his leg up and showed the white wolf his paw.

"This is what you're after, right hairball?!" The tabby snarled. "Well go ahead. You can suck on me, drug me, whatever. But I want you and your two wolf friends to leave this house and my friends alone."

~~~~

Three of the street lights lifted themselves out of the ground and flew in front of the retriever and feline, blocking the Vodka and Chardonnay. Behind them, Tai was panting hard, trying to keep the liquids back.

"Please...hurry."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 18:03

Calvin dismisses the bottle. "We'll be leaving alright...but you'll be coming with us. First, have some cake...its captivating!"

He materializes a plate with a single slice of cake, coated in brown frosting. The scent fills the air.

~~~~

Nicholas says nothing, morphing into his crimson superhero form. Once his crimson mask forms over his eyes, he charges for the wolf duo with intent to stop them.

Marvin and Alvin run out of alcohol from their bottles and dismisses them. Marvin takes Nicholas head on while Alvin makes a break for the house.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 5 Dec 2009 - 12:38

"Sorry, wild dogs stay outside!"

Tai jumped at Alvin, tackling him down to the ground.

"You're not going back in!"

~~~~

Chance frowned. He knew what was going to happen. Against his better judgment, the feline took a big whiff of the smell. His eyes suddenly glazed over as he looked at the cake, drool collecting around his lips. Like a starved animal, he jumped at the cake and bit down on it, eating the cake in a messy fashion. Dante watched from a distance, weakened by the whiskey attack.

"Don't eat his food!" The black kat shouted. "After all we've done to protect you, your gonna eat right out of his hand like a house pet!?"

Sniffing the air, Dante caught the scent of the cake too. His eyes glazed over, but only for a moment.

That cake. The smell entrances whoever smells it and makes them eat the cake!

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 5 Dec 2009 - 16:33

Calvin chuckles darkly, eyes glowing for a brief moment. "Excellent. Eat up, butterball, this will not only increase that sweet, buttery flavor...but temporarily put you to sleep."

~~~~

Alvin kicked Tai off him. "I'll BBQ you later; first I'm getting a taste-test from a big tiger!"

"No the hell you're not!" Kane, Dustin, and surprisingly Jack burst out the house in their respective blue, yellow, and gray superhero forms and mask over their eyes.

"Oh what's with you costumed colored freaks and three-toed kittens!? Can't a wolf eat in this town in peace!?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 6 Dec 2009 - 3:50

"Of course not!" Tai argued. "You guys have eaten enough people and we're not letting you suck on any more!"

Taking in a deep breath, Tai let out a loud shout, breathing out a stream of fire with it and aiming towards Alvin.

He'll probably try to absorb it. Kane, Jack, Dustin, I hope you guys are quick enough to take advantage of it.

Ace rose up to his feet and charged, joining Nicholas against Marvin.

~~~~

As the last crumb from the cake went past Chance's lips, he was able to snap back into control. He felt so strange. While it was a small slice, he felt as if he had eaten a whole cake with it pushing against the walls of his stomach. At the same time, he could feel a ticklish tingle on his toes and pads.

"N...no."

The feline's eyes became unbearably heavy. With a soft groan, Chance fell onto his back with a loud thud. Fast asleep.

"NO!" Dante shouted out, getting back on his feet and holding his scythe out threateningly. "You're not killing him! Shadow Void!"

The shadow at Calvin's feet turned violet and black. Slowly, his feet started to get pulled in, similar to quicksand.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 6 Dec 2009 - 4:47

Calvin grunts before throwing his hands up and twin shoots out of the sleeves. They attach themselves to the ceiling and roughly hoist him out of the void's vice grip on him. Calvin breaks off the ropes and upon landing on the ground, generates an oversize picnic basket and literally stuffs Chance inside the wooden container.

"I'm not going to kill him...I'm going to EAT him, from feet to head! Bye-bye!"

Calvin makes a break for the window and crashes through it with the basket in tow.

~~~

Alvin grunts, summoning a bottle to hands. "Oh please, here's some Vodka!"

"We'll pass!" sand particles suddenly make themselves present in the air and in a matter of moments, creates solid-stone cuffs on the brown wolf's paws. The projectile hits him and reels back from the impact.

Meanwhile, Nicholas engages in hand-to-hand combat with Marvin and grows increasingly annoyed at the ongoing struggle.

Damn...not many mortals can keep up with me! Nicholas grimaces mentally, parries a kick in near perfect precision, and throws Marvin over the shoulder.

However, Calvin lands on the dirt just in time with his captive prey. "I got our dinner boys!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 6 Dec 2009 - 12:58

Tai and Ace's ears shot up when they heard the crashing glass and saw the white wolf had escaped the house with a rather large picnic basket.

"No!" Tai shouted. "Give him back! Give my big brother back!"

"We won't let you take him!" Ace growled, forming a keyblade.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 0:41

Dustin growls in anger, but before he make a charge, Steve holds his arm out warningly. "Don't be stupid, Dustin; we're not in much of a position to strike!"

"But we can't just stand here and do nothing, Steve!"

"Would you rather fire off an attack that could hurt Furlong instead?"

"No but -!"

Calvin snickers as Alvin and Marvin join his sides. "Don't worry, boys. We'll eat you all eventually, but tonight's dinner awaits!"

The trio makes a mad sprint into the nighttime streets.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 2:51

"No! No!" Tai screamed out. "Give my big brother back! Keep your filthy mouths off of him!"

Tai went to chase after them, but was caught by Ace.

"Ace, Let me go!"

"No, you'll be rushing right into their mouths if you go." Ace warmed. "Remember what happened to Jimmy? Facing any of them alone is a bad idea. Besides, you're bleeding out the corners of your mouth from overuse of your power."

Tai blinked and realized he could feel it dribbling down his cheeked. Glancing to the ground, he could see the dark red dots on the grass.

"We have to regroup and go after them." the youngest kat suggested. "I don't want to lose Chance, but I don't want to lose you too bro."

The red kat let out a soft sigh.

"Nicholas, can you track him like before?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 3:39

Nicholas closes his eyes. "Not exactly; I don't have the accurate sense of smell wolves do. Neither does Steve, and Ricky if he was here. Plus, I doubt they left any traces of Chance inside the house."

This is not how I wanted this weekend to go...

Kane puts a finger and thumb to his eyeballs and rubs them, ignoring his mask. "Lets go back inside and check on the others...I think Jim is right about pissed, if not already."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 3:44

"They wouldn't have if it weren't for me."

Dante jumped down from the busted window and landed on the ground with hardly a sound. The black kat strolled towards the canine.

"I used this to trick that wolf."

In the black kat's hand, he held a white sock.

"My shadow copy had his socks to simulate the scent. The other one was inside his mouth and wouldn't work, but this one wasn't. I know it's disgusting, but this is the only thing that has the tabby's scent."

"Dante, you're my hero." Tai said, beaming. "I'll cook you a big meal too."

"Only one person cooks for me."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 4:05

Nicholas tries not to frown at the prospect. "Sniffing hat-hair is one thing...sniffing someone's sock, sweat and all, is another."

Steve visibly shivers. "Lets...find another alternative to find them. Besides, it is a big city divided into two boroughs."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 18:50

We could already be on our way if you'd swallow your pride. Dante thought with no visible signs as he toss the sock to the side.

"How are we going to find them then?" Tai questioned, looking to the retriever. "We had to rely on scent last time."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 22:28

Nicholas eyes glowed for a brief moment, slightly indignant. He chooses the higher road and doesn't bother with a comment.

Steve breaks out of his armor and sighs. "Before that, lets go check on Clawson and Jimmy. I know both of them are royally pissed."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 8 Dec 2009 - 18:50

"Yeah, good idea." Ace said with a nod as he and Tai headed back for the house. Inside, Troy was collapsed on the floor.

"Tired. So tired." He groaned.

"Someone get me down please." Jake pleaded from upstairs, still hanging above the stairs.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 9 Dec 2009 - 2:45

Kane breaks out of his armor and sighs. "I'll go get Jake, Jack you help Troy, and Dustin you find Jimmy."

"Why do I gotta get big bro; he's a walking bomb at this state," said Dustin, breaking out of his armored form and into civilian clothing.

"That's why, now get to it."

"Pushy pushy."

"You haven't seen pushy yet."

"Stop it," warns Steve, stepping in between the two.

Nicholas takes a different approach. He claps his hands once and the knife that bound Jake vanishes and Troy is automatically placed on the couch.

"I think Jimmy is more than likely in his bedroom...or in his father's laboratory. Though, the latter would be a strange twist on his mood."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next