» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 15:07

"Hell no! My bro is very sensitive about his paws!" Troy snapped back, getting a sigh out of Dante.

"What horrible wolves you are." Dante remarked. "Can't you feed us something that isn't drugged or enchanted first?"

~~~~

Chance watched in horror as Calvin was truely enjoying his flavor. Seeing his end was near, the tom decided to bite the bullet. He bit down on the cornbread and spat it out of his mouth.

"Guys! Get yourselves to safety!" The tabby shouted as his shoulders slid into Calvin's mouth. "Get out of here before they eat you!"

His neck started to go pass Calvin's incisors.

" Take care of the kids. Take care of Havanna."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 19:51

Dustin growled as his eyes glowed yellow, thrashing at his sticky bindings. "Keep talking like that pops; and you'll really be on your deathbed and escape from the other end!"

"Chance, NO!" Jimmy cried, flames dancing around his fur and holding back tears. He failed to notice a surreptitious shadow traveling along the ground.

Calvin gagged for a moment, then swallowing the rest of his prey in a mighty gulp.

~~~~

Marvin and Alvin laughed as a retort. They charged in headstrong and swung their knives like pirates.

Meanwhile, Jack frantically kept pounding random buttons on the microwave's touch panel. He didn't noticed he was actually making things worse; he was adding more toppings to the pizza via button pressing.

Nicholas sputtered out sauce and felt the incoming cheese gratings press onto him. "Jack, stop it! All you're doing is speeding up the process! Find a different method!"

"What the heck, dude," retorted the masked tiger, annoyed. "Microwaves to me is like setting the timer on a VCR machine: complicated!"

"If we get eaten, moron," shouted Steve, feeling the sudden pepperoni toppings pile on him. "I'm gonna kick your musical a**** all over that wolf's stomach AND in the afterlife!"

"Stop giving me even MORE painful visuals!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 5:34

"Just open the contraption!" Tai shouted as sliced mushrooms landed around him. "Please hurry! This smells...strangely good!"

Dante struch Alvin's knife with his own scythe while Troy evaded Marvin's.

"You aren't sucking on me again!" The brown tom announced.

~~~~~~~~~

Chance's shouts could be heard from inside Calvin's throat. They seemed to echo, as if he were falling a long way. Suddenly, the sounds stopped and the white wolf's stomach shook.

"No." Jake said softly, his eyes conveying disbelief. "No. Hot shot, Chance...no."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:40

Dustin's eye reverted to normal to show them dilated. "No...not again..."

Jimmy's face turned pale in shock, his flames immediatley fading. There was no words that could express his disenchantment.

Kane, however, roared in anger. His muscles reached a climax in power and broke out of the literal sticky situation.

Calvin ignored it and licked his fingertips. "So...delicious! Master Flavien would be so proud of me! I'll never have a meal like him again!"

~~~~

"I won't need to, salt-foot," Marvin used his freehand to summon a thin box. "I'm gonna make you into pasta with alfredo sauce!"

He throws the box which explodes into a flurry of pasta strings.

Alvin snickered as he stared at Dante. "I smell chocolate on you...and I'm craving a cupcake!"

Jack whined yet again. "You guys are SO pushy!"

The guitarist looked at the panel and found a button that said 'open' at the bottom. He kicked the button, but as soon as his foot made contact, his shoe exploded and exposed his bare brown and white paw with black stripes again!

"What is with these wolves and FEET!?" Jack whined for the umpteenth time, wiggling his toes and raised his foot off the ground. "Now the shoes on me uniform are exploding!"

The microwave door opened and revealed the pizza to be fully completed.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 18:33

Tai was burried under cheese, pepperoni, and mushrooms. Only his head and feet could be seen. But the tom kat's feet were almost twice and big as before.

"Too....heavy!"

Troy let out a loud yelp and tried to knock the box away, but the noodles flew through the holes in his chain and wrapped themselves around his body.

"No! Not again!"

Dante only grunted at the others actions, focused on his burgundy opponent.

"You will not be cooking me."

~~~~~~~~~

Ace let out a loud shout, making needles of light and darkness pierce the candy and release both him and Jake. As soon as he was free, Jake immediately dashed for Calvin.

"Give him back!" The brown tom shouted, only for Ace and grab him and hold him back.

"Jake, he's inside that wolf." The young tom informed. "Attacking him with only hurt Chance. We don't know if he's even alive anymore!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 20:05

Kane let out an unholy grunt, a blue spherical aura flaring around his body. "Then that means I'll disembowel that wolf and get him out myself!"

Don't use your Heroic Rave, Kane, echoed a voice from around the room. I've got this!

A thick plume of greenish smoke rose from a round shadow and struck Calvin in his gut. The wolf howled for a moment, then turned into gagging as the smoke soon morphed into a huge Tasmanian Devil of dark fur in sea-green costume, mask, and cape.

Jimmy gasped for a moment, his tears coming to a standstill. "Bigger brother...?"

Bass had his fist lodged in Calvin's stomach and snorted. "Men don't cry, Jim. You'll have your...'big buddy' soon enough."

~~~~

Nicholas and Steve were in the same positions as Tai; only their respective superhero forms were gone and replaced with torn civilian clothing. Steve's paws looked twice as larger than normal, something Nicholas took notice of and decided to keep silent.

"Jack," growled Steve angrily. "I'm going to hit you for this!"

Jack held his bare paw and whined once more. "I'll cut you loose...as soon as I find another shoe."

"Now would be much better, Jack," chided Nicholas, sternly than usual.

Marvin walked up to Troy and gently placed his wrapped form to the ground. He used his knife to shred the shoes and socks off and sniffed his bare paws.

"Yeah; you smell as salty as ever. I think I'll eat you now!"

Alvin chuckled. "You won't have much of a choice, dark chocolate. And speaking of which; I'll make you into s'mores!"

Two giant graham crackers with globs of marshmallows materialized from both sides of Dante. They launched themselves for the tom; the marshmallows coating the cracker they laid on.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 14:40

Dante had no time to react. The crackers sandwiched him with a loud smack, getting a shout of pain from the feline. He could feel the marshmallow form around his body, wrapping it up in a sticky whiteness. Two hands formed out of the marshmallow on his legs and reached for his feet, pulling off his shoes and socks to reveal black foot paws with pink pads. The hands immediately began to massage his feet, starting their growth.

"Forget Tai." The black kat growled. "I'm the one who gets your mounted on the wall!"

"Jack, please hurry." Tai requested in a quiet, but distressed tone. "My feet hurt and I'm getting a powerful urge for canine paw from the smell."

Troy shouted and squirmed in the noodles.

"No way, wait for the pasta sauce." He spoke up. "Take an hour or two to make it."

~~~~~~

Jake looked at Calvin with disbelief.

"Is he...Chance...is he ok?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 15:24

Bass pulled his fist back and grunted. "Give it a few moments, slim."

Calvin gagged louder as he forced himself to cover his mouth. A buldge rose upward within his throat and with a hefty upchuck, the wolf regurgitated his feline prey toward a wall.

"No," coughed the student chef. "My...my meal!"

~~~~

Alvin licked his lips. "Speaking of which; I'll eat you after I eat his red goodness!"

Marvin materialized a giant ladel. "How about I pour the sauce on you now, salty?"

Jack let out a bigger whine than before. "Why is it always me? Alright, fine!"

The Metal Hero spread his arms out and held his guitar in one hand. He began to play a tune to which an iron discus appeared and acted like a pizza cutter, slicing away the monstrosity.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 15:34

Tai smiled as he was seperated from Steve and Nick. The urge for canine was gone as soon as he could no longer see them.

"Be careful when you cut." Tai warned. "We're burried pretty deep."

"No no no!" Troy snapped. "Yu gotta let the sauce simmer and put some good stuff in it!"

~~~~~~~~

Not waiting to comment, Jake moved in a blur, grabbing Chance and dashing back into the group. Looking down, he saw spots of white on Chances fur where the spit was greatest. He was dripping with saliva and his eyes closed, but Jake could feel a pulse.

"He's OK." The feline noted. "Just passed out."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:13

Bass crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "Dustin, you might wanna take the gambling kid and go help the others with the cannibal pack."

"I would, Bass, but," began Dustin, until a thick laser shot out from the marsupial's snout and burned away the stick candy. "Nevermind."

"I need to talk with Kane, Jim, and slim...in private. Go take Ace or whatever his name is and help the others before they are eaten."

"Um...alright."

~~~~

"I'm the chef here, salty!" Marvin snapped his fingers and parsely appeared between Troy's toes. "You are just my dinner!"

"And I'm grossed the hell out!" Jack muttered as he wind up cutting the pizza into eight slices and shivered vigorously.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 16 Mar 2010 - 14:11

Tai grunted as he tried to lift himself out of the cheese. The weight had lightened, but was still stuck.

"Jack, please cut us out of the pizza, not cut the pizza itself."

The feline flicked his ears.

"And please hurry,. cause that brown wolf is coming to taste me again!"

Troy grunted and tried to wiggle free again when he felt something weird. Sitting up as much as he could, he could see the parsly start to rub his paws.

~~~~~~

"SHouldn't we worry about that guy first?" Ace asked, looking at Calvin.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 16 Mar 2010 - 16:37

Bass growled, irritated. "What's more important; giving your friends the backup they seriously need or worrying about some drained wolf!?"

Calvin groaned for a moment, then passed out cold.

"I think I'll take the lummox and the others," said Dustin hurriedly, then bolting out of the room.

~~~~~

"Shaddap," snapped Jack, frustraed. "I'm doing the best I can! I can't do multiple things at once!"

Nicholas barked as energy erupted from his body and sat up. "I got a feeling we'll get out backup soon enough!"

Marvin snickered as he began to pour white sauce on Troy. "Things won't be so bad, salty. You'll have a new home soon enough!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 1:56

"But I like my home!" Troy whined. "It's nice and cold and my bear bro can visit me! Besides, how can I fit in a stick like yourself?"

"I hope so." Tai responded to the canine. "And I'm sorry Jack."

~~~~~~

Nodding, Ace hurried away with Dustin to help the others. Jake seemed confused about the situation, but they seemed to be out of danger. He checked Chance over one more time, making sure he was breathing right and there were no damages externally to his body. After that, he gave the black marsupial his full attention.

"What did you need to speak with me about?" He asked.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 9:13

Bass grunted. "To spare the mundane monologe, slim; I'm putting a little bit in my trust in your fat friend. Note how I said 'little' and not 'complete'. Jim's emotional reel for him convinced me to go for it."

Kane frowned slightly. "Its not what it sounds like, Bass."

"I know; its no different from the way he feels about anyone else. Mainly those who he has a stronger bond with. Anyhow, just tell that guy when he is conscious to protect my...no. our little bro. If he ever makes Jim cry...I'll make him cry."

Kane's frown dropped, then smiled. "That's a threat only you and Blake would say."

"Cut me some slack, Kane. I'm trying to be nice here."

~~~~~

Marvin licked his lips, his stomach growling. "You will see...very soon."

"And my s'mores is ready to be eaten!" Chimed Alvin in glee, looking at his sandwiched prey.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 21:03

"Kats don't taste good!"

explosive cards flew at Alvin and Marvin.

~~~~

Jake gave a light smile and nodded.

"I'll tell him when he wakes up." The brown kat replied. "In any case, we need to take care of the others, or we'll have to punch them out of wolf stomachs."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 0:07

Bass turned around and snorted. "That I'm leaving to ya'll people."

"Why?" asked Jimmy as he slowly stood up. "How come you're not helping us, Bass?"

"I'm technically not suppose to be down here today, Jim. It's Nicky's time off, not mine. As much as getting revenge on wolves sound good; I've already did what I set out to do. Besides, I know you and the rest can handle it on your own. I gotta go, but remember; I'm always watching over you...no matter what. Later!"

The Tasmanian Devil vanished in a plume of smoke.

Kane sighed. "The least he can do is stay long enough for me to punch him in his head."

"That's my bigger brother," Jimmy smiled for a brief moment, then faded. "Anyhow, let's get Chance out of here before that psycho wakes up."

~~~~

The cannibal duo looked behind them to see the incoming projectiles. They didn't have enough time to react; getting hit successfully and flew a couple of meters away.

Dustin charged into the area and looked at the situation. "Must those wolves ruin EVERYTHING they touch!? Really and - WHOA! Steve, your feet are -"

"Say it, Dustin," snarled the golden canine with an intense death glare. "And you won't live long enough to see twenty five!"

The rabbit shot his hands in the air defensively. "OK, OK! Jeez, that's SO fracking RUDE, Steve!"

He sounds extremely violent...and sensitive.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 5:08

Ace was immediatly beside Troy.

"Hold on, I'll cut you out."

Raising his glovatrix, a small turboblade came out of it. Using the blade as a small knife, Ace easily cut through the noddles, getting a loud hiss in responce as they fell to the side. Troy pulled himself up and quickly plucked out the spices between his toes so they could stop rubbing him.

"Ace bud, rabbit bro, I could kiss you!"

~~~~

"Sounds good." Jake said as he slung Chance onto his back, lifting the larger kat with relative ease despite his slim frame.

" I can watch Chance if you two want to help the others."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 18:05

"Alright," Kane cracked his knuckles. "That means more wolves to -"

Before he could finish, Jimmy was already bolting for the exit and left a trail of flames in his wake.

Kane sighed. "Kick a****. How the heck will I ever make this up to Jim is beyond me."

~~~~~

Dustin now gagged, his tonge sticking out. "I think those wolves drugged you enough to say that crap."

Marvin and Alvin snarled with their fangs bore. They shot up and unsheathed their claws. "Now you'll all die!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 14:50

"Oh shut up!" Troy shouted, shooting his chain out at the two wolves. "I've had enough of you!"

Ace was already at work with Dante, cutting into the marshmallow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have to keep positive." Jake advised, giving Kane a light smile. "Jim's angry and upset by this and his dad. We have to be in high hopes for his sake."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 1:02

Kane put two fingers to his head. "What good does it do when he is not happy? The point of this weekend thing is to help Jim stay calm until Dr. Wilder got back from his convention. So far, this day alone ticked Jimmy off to such a dangerous degree that anything more would set him off like gasoline to flames in a literal sense."

~~~~~

Marvin summoned a butcher knife and deflected the projectile. "Oh, don't worry; all of you will be digested!"

Alvin summoned a set of cupcakes in hand. "And you won't be going anywhere with your puffy feet!"

Dustin slung his hammer over his shoulders and rolled his eyes. "You wolves need serious help, but we'll kick your tails anyhow!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 5:23

"Got it!" Ace announced, finally freeing Dante. The black kat stood and looked at the young feline, nodding in approval when he turned back to the wolves.

"No more mistakes. One of you dies tonight!"

"What about us!" Tai called out from the pizza.

~~~~~~~~

"That's just what I mean." Jake explained. "If Jimmy sees we're down in the dumps, it's only going to make things worse. After this is over, we have to by nice and cheerful for him. With any luck, it will catch on, since he's good at matching the mood."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 17:28

Kane sighed. "Try telling that to people like Dante, if he has a sense of empathy. My only warning is watch what you say and/or do around Jimmy. If he locks himself in his room and shed tears for whatever reason; its not only game over...but we also may get a severe verbal, and sometimes physical, beat-down from Hazel who has that 6th sense of knowing how he feels."

~~~~~

Dustin scoffed. "You three aren't going anywhere. Especially since -"

Steve interrupted with a darker growl. "You want to see age twenty-five, Dustin!?"

Nicholas sighed and focused his energy into his feet to return them to normal size. "Ignore him; just defeat those wolves while I try to reverse this inflation problem!"

Jack held his bare paw tightly after dismissing his guitar. "And find me a shoe to wear, my foot is getting cold!"

"Oh for crying out loud, SHUT UP!"

Marvin and Alvin had enough; they summoned their wine bottles and unleashed their alcoholic liquids at Ace and Dante.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 5:56

WHile Ace let out a yelp of surprise, Dante jumped in front. Summoning all his dark energy, he fired a shield in front of his body, holding back the alchohol from them. The feline snarled and growled as he held the attack back to the best of his ability.

"Get those three."

"Oh it!" Ace responded, already making his way to the others with Troy to support him.

"Hold on Steve."

THe black and white kat started to cut the cheese around the canine.

"I'll have you out in a second. Then we can arrest those three and you can get some new boots."

Dante roared as the attacks continued to hammer.

"Hurry!"

~~~~~~

Jake kept his smile.

"You leave Dante to me. Now let's go help the others. And if I hear another sigh, I'm throwing chance at you."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 1:08

Kane gave Jake an exasperated look, but decided not to press it further. It wouldn't do much good if he continued. He shook his head and began walking for the exit.

~~~~

Steve bore his fangs and growled. "Jack already cut the damn monstrosity! And one more word about 'shoes', kid, and you won't like my actions!"

Dustin was about to attack, until a firm hand touched his shoulder. He glanced up to see a fuming Jimmy with a fiery glint in his eye. Jimmy charged for the wolf duo from behind and leaped into the air, bringing his foot down in an overhead kick.

"BURNING HAVOC!"

He stomped on the ground and created a searing pillar of flames! The vehemence of the attack sent the wolves spiraling up the blazing tower, unleashing a strident howl of pain!

Jack now froze on the spot. "Holy crap..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 5:21

Ace ignored Steve's remarks and faced the attack. The ferocity of the flames was almost paralysing. Not to mention the howls of the wolves trapped within the crimson inferno.

"This..."

"Not good!" Tai remarked as he cut through the cheese on top of his body with his black claws. "He's going to murder them!"

~~~~~

Jake hung his head down.

Time and time again, I can never get a good response. I guess I'm not much of a friend. It would make sense that Jimmy's the only one who can make Kane happy. Whenever I try, I just make him more upset. So next time, I'll try not to do it.

WIth that, Jake lifted Chance up and followed the polar bear's path.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 11:07

Nicholas growled lowly, appauled. His used a portion of the reality shaping he had and restored his paws to normal size. He then freed himself of the abnormal cheese and stood up.

"For the record Dante did mention 'death'," quipped the doberman, then turned serious. "Righteous anger or not; I won't allow my friend to break the Zephyr Oath of no-killing-adversaries!"

Nicholas put his hands together and formed a blue glyph underneath his feet. "O caprice of innocent waters...CHAMPAGNE!"

A transparent pool of sparkling rainbow waters appeared underneath the inferno. The water gurgled and doused the flames. It saved the now smoky wolves who fell to the ground, dazed.

Dustin took this time to restrain Jimmy before another attack was initiated. "That's enough, big bro! As much as those jerks deserved it, we can't kill them, remember?"

Jimmy growled darkly, but relented. "Fine."

Last edited by HeroicSmee on Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 14:23; edited 1 time in total

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content