» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 11:07

Nicholas growled lowly, appauled. His used a portion of the reality shaping he had and restored his paws to normal size. He then freed himself of the abnormal cheese and stood up.

"For the record Dante did mention 'death'," quipped the doberman, then turned serious. "Righteous anger or not; I won't allow my friend to break the Zephyr Oath of no-killing-adversaries!"

Nicholas put his hands together and formed a blue glyph underneath his feet. "O caprice of innocent waters...CHAMPAGNE!"

A transparent pool of sparkling rainbow waters appeared underneath the inferno. The water gurgled and doused the flames. It saved the now smoky wolves who fell to the ground, dazed.

Dustin took this time to restrain Jimmy before another attack was initiated. "That's enough, big bro! As much as those jerks deserved it, we can't kill them, remember?"

Jimmy growled darkly, but relented. "Fine."

Last edited by HeroicSmee on Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 14:23; edited 1 time in total

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 15:07

Troy, Ace, Tai, and even Dante were shocked by the event. They never expected such a cold hearted attack.

"This... is bad." Ace remarked.

"We need to get him home." Tai said with a grunt as he lifted himself up, his balance troubled by his enlarged paws. "We need to get him and Chance home."

"I have Chance."

Jake made with way out of the warehouse with the blond and white feline on his back.

"Jimmy, let's go home. You need to wait for a call."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 16:55

Kane walked into the area and frowned at the scent of smoke in his nostrils. "This is one of those things I was trying to prevent. Dammit!"

"Not now, snow-bro," growled Dustin, leaning his head back from the growing smoke emanating from Jimmy's body. "Talk some sense into Jim before he goes AWOL again!"

"There's only one person he'll need listen to," replied the annoyed polar bear. "And currently; he's unconscious and covered in God-knows-what."

"RESTORE," Nicholas's hands glowed white and he magically returned all the inflated foot-paws to regular sizes. "I'm in agreement; lets rendezvous back to the vehicles and to the Wilder's residence. I'll create a wormhole for a faster trip."

"In a moment," Kane turned to Jimmy and knew he was going to kick himself for what he was about to do. "Don't take this personal, Jim. I'm only doing this because I...no, we care about your emotional well-being. AZURE EDGE!"

The polar bear threw a punch and simultaneously launched an arrow-like azure energy projectile. It struck Jimmy in his gut like a dart to a target-board. He lost his breath for a moment in a gasp and soon passed out.

Jack still remained in his frozen state. "Kane...was that really necessary?"

"Anyone else would have done the same," Kane walked for the exit with shadowed eyes. "I repeat what Jake and Nicholas said and lets go to the house. If Hazel ask...tell her to take it out on me."

He's not the only one involved in this, thought Nicholas as he shook his head. "If anyone needs shoes or clothing for walking outside...let me know now."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 4:14

" I can live." Troy remarked.

"As long as no one is after my feet, I'm ok too." Tai added to his companion's response. "We have to get him home now. Not only that, we have to wash that gunk off big bro and figure a way to make him wake up."

"You guys go ahead." Ace said. "Steve and I need to arrest these guys and cuff them so their powers don't work."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 12:56

Steve gave Ace a dark look, snatching a pair of midair cowboy boots Nicholas nonchalantly summoned for him. "Since when did you join the ranks and give orders? You go back with everyone else while I handle the authority work!"

"Do stop repeating the obvious," Nicholas re-created his normal attire and shoes and turned for the exit. "Jack, can you carry Jimmy outside to your car? It would be reasonable for him to rest while we drive."

"Might as well," Jack shrugged as to not hit his maximum whining quota tonight. After finding his shoes and placed them back on; he moved over to Dustin and placed Jimmy over his shoulders for a piggy-back ride.

Dustin took out his vehicle keys and followed after the sounds of Kane starting up his bike. "Onward!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 15:44

"I'm going to have to put CHance in the car too." Jake said as he followed after Jack. "There's no way he can be carried on a bike."

Ace looked to Steve, his ears having fell at the snap.

"I'm sorry sir."

The black and white kat turned back and followed the others to the vehicals while Tai joined up with him.

"When we get back, we gotta spray the spit off tabby boy there." Troy remarked.

Dante, stayed behind for a moment before joining the others.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 17:33

OOC: I'm fastforwarding ahead slightly.

A swirling vortex manifested in the middle of the blackened streets. Three vehicles shot out of it and parked outside of their friend's technological home.

Kane yanked the helmet off his head and snorted. "We're finally back. Now let's just hope -"

"I'm not here," came a stern feminine voice belonging to panda of long white hair dressed in casual clothing and a pink necklace, standing with hands on hips in front of the door. "Try again, Kane."

Kane's fur shot up as Dustin nearly fell off his bike. "Damn that 6th sense..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 21:11

Jake made his way out of the car. He was going to take Chance out, but seeing Hazel standing on the porch made him think otherwise.

"Hazel." Jake said, his ears going down a bit. "You're here... to check on Jimmy aren't you?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 22:13

Hazel moved one of her bangs away from her eyes to see better. "I tried calling, but no one picked up and it was way too early for even you guys to go bed. Did something happen to my teddy bear?"

Kane sighed gravely, already knowing where this would go. "Yeah...you can beat the crap out of me if you want. So we -"

"Had a bit of trouble with the Destiny Alliance," covered Nicholas with a straight face, dismounting from Dustin's bike.

Dustin, Jack, and especially Kane looked shocked that their gentleman friend would lie like that.

Hazel fell for it, her face full of concern. "Really, Nicholas?"

"Indeed," Nicholas shoved his hands into pockets. "A silhouette of Raymond came back for revenge and decided to cause trouble once more. He took Chance for hostage and held him ransom. We rescued him alright, but Jimmy exhausted most of his energy and he's currently resting. As to explain why Chance looks a little bleached; Raymond tried to turn him into a statue which would drain a person's lifeforce completely, a statue of bronze so to speak. I have Jake as my witness to shadow Raymond's brutality as he is one of the older mortals in this bunch to look after our distressed friend and rescue the married one. Isn't that right Jake?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 2:59

OOC: I made it so Chance isn't married yet.

"That's true." Jake agreed, surpressing his shock that the doberman was lying. "If it hadn't been for Jimmy, I don't think we would have been able to save Chance in time. He had us all pinned down pretty hard. It just goes to show we need to work on the kid's training and that I have been neglecting my own. But to make sure Jimmy is safe until his dad gets home, we'll visit him every day to be sure he's happy and healthy."

"As will I." spoke Dante as he exited the car and joined the others. The black feline bowed low to Hazel.

"I admit I have not been as kind as the others have been and I am indeed sorry for that. Jimmy's heroic actions saved lives and he has my respect for that. Please forgive me, Ms. Hazel."

Troy, Ace, and Tai had their jaws dropped at Dante's actions. They had no idea whether he was honest or not, but it was rather convincing.

"As for Chance..." Jake continued, shaking off the surprise. "One he rests, washes off, and eats some of your healthy home cooked meals, I'm sure he'll be back on his feet and as loud as ever in no time."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 8:58

Hazel calmed down and moved off the porch. "Well...alright. I guess being a superhero tonight couldn't be helped. I'll go back home and check up again tomorrow. Oh, and if anything non-villain related happens to Jimmy and he's sad...I'll kick your tails!"

Kane, Dustin, and Jack gulped in unison, afraid.

Nicholas nodded. "It'll be a thrashing worth deserving, Hazel. You should go home while its still a little dusk out. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you this evening."

"I know...I'll see you guys later." Hazel decided to take flight into the air rather than walk and left.

Dustin exhaled a breath of relief. "I hope she doesn't go Feng Quan on us. Those braclets hurt!"

Nicholas sighed. "She would have had I not intervened. Should the truth was exposed and Jimmy nearly commited a sin; we would have walked in the house in bruises and Hazel more worried about Jimmy. I took the less stressful approach and covered up, even though lying goes against my beliefs. I only lied...out of concern for my friend and the fact that I'm starting to trust some of you now."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 11:21

Great. All it takes is for us to nearly get killed before the outer's trust us. Jake thought with a strait face.

"Well, at least that's a step." He said. "We'll make sure she doesn't have to kick anyone's tails. I mean what I said about us checking up on Jim day to day till his dad gets home. I know Steve's hauling them to jail, but I would be more at ease doing this, and I believe Chance would be too."

"That's all well and good." Tai added in as he pulled Jimmy out of the car and slung him onto his back. "But we should probably get inside. I need a long hot shower to get all the pizza sauce out of my fur."

"After me bud." Troy rebutted, taking Chance out of the car in a similar fashion. "I got white sauce to wash away."

"What about me! That candy smelled horrible and I got that smell all over me." said Ace.

"Let's do it by rank."

"How about age. Oldest goes first."

"You look like you're in your twenties, so that's what we count. I say youngest."

"And I say Chance goes first." Jake interrupted. "We don't know that the saliva he's covered in isn't absorbing more nutrients from his body even when he's outside of the stomach."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 16:07

Kane cleared his throat. "I'd like to get my best friend into bed first, since its his house. Then you can argue about the bathroom."

Jack took out his car keys and locked his car in place. "Doesn't Jim have two bathrooms?"

"The Master bathroom, and the most bigger and technological one, is off limits. Besides, it could only be open and used by Jimmy or Dr. Wilder anyhow."

"Aww, I never get to see what it looks like!"

"I did, and its a blast," said Dustin teasingly.

Nicholas ignored the banter as he proceeded toward the porch. He manifested a silver copy of the house key and used it to open the door. He would apologize to Jimmy later for the white lie he told and the house key he made.

"Lets actually go inside and continue the chit-chat," he said, jaded.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 20:30

Tai and Troy nodded, heading inside with Jimmy and Chance respectively.

"After that, Jimmy's probably going to sleep for a day and a half."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 21:58

Sometime later...

"Jimmy is going to be pissed," muttered an exasperated Kane as he clutched his head in arms while sitting on the sofa.

Dustin rubbed a stiffed-laughing Jack's exposed white-furred pudgy stomach from an adjacent sofa and asked, "What makes You say that, snow bro?"

"This night is not going as well as I hoped. Not only did we had a close call with those foot-freaks, but we also prevented Jim from committing murder and narrowly escaped a beat-down from Hazel. All three is not a good omen."

Nicholas looked through a magazine titled Valkyries and said, "Perhaps; but it is a good thing that Jimmy is resting for the time being to cool off. And speaking of Hazel; have you read the latest issue of the magazine she, as Feng Quan, is on the cover of? I find the 'Distracting Costumes' article very amusing."

Kane gave the doberman a more exasperated look. "Nick...please don't start with me and that magazine."

"Oh, I'm not trying to instigate anything. Its another way of me saying you should take your mind of the events that transpired this evening and we'll work on how to rectify our friend's emotions later. After all, Chance did have it worse and he's been in the shower for at least 45 minutes."

Last edited by HeroicSmee on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 12:54; edited 1 time in total

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 4:37

"Not a very pleasant sight."

Jake entered the room, wiping his hands on a small wash cloth. With a soft sigh, he seated himself on the floor.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd have to scrub saliva off a passed out tabby. For the most part, we cleaned him off and Dante dressed him in a shadow so he wouldn't sleep in spit soaked boxers. That should cover him till I leave to get him some fresh clothes. By now, Tai, Ace, and Troy would have carried him off into one of the guest rooms."

The tom let out another sigh.

"Hey Kane, I'm sorry about this."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 12:44

Kane shook his head as Nicholas turned the page. "What're you apologizing for? Most of this is my fault."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 13:04

"Well, I know its partly our fault too." The brown tom stated. " When Chance got captured and swallowed, I kinda lost it. It's just Chance and I have been friends since I was a kitten. Heck, Chance has been my only friend since I was a kitten. I didn't want to lose him and I flew off the handle."

The tom shook his head.

"Besides, it isn't your fault at all. It's those damn wolves fault. But Steve arrested them, so we don't have to worry. There is still time to make this up to Jimmy."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 18:18

Kane fell silent for a moment. "Like you are to Chance; I am the same way with Jimmy. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him if it meant he could be happy. I just hope that when he wakes up, he doesn't go berserk."

"You both need to chill-ax a bit," said Jack as he grabbed Dustin's hands and sighed in relief that his stomach was once again safe. "Its definitely a pattern between you too. If Chance was captured, Jake gets stubborn. If Jimmy was captured, Kane gets twice as stubborn. We're all in the same boat here, so quit rocking it sideways via the blame game and do what Max always say: Nan-kuru-nai-sah!"

Nicholas blinked, putting down the magazine. "The term means 'live for today, and look forward to tomorrow'. And in easier terms Jack means that its pointless to go around blaming yourself when we already know what happened. Just relax and enjoy what's left of the evening until one of our comrades awaken."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 20:09

"Easier said than done." Jake remarked. "But I guess you're right. What happened happened. We just gotta accept that and move on forward. Till either Jimmy or Chance wakes up, we need to entertain Troy, Dante, Tai, and Ace, as well as ourselves."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 20:22

Nicholas materialized a comic called First Mission and opened it up. "I quote AXL: 'less bitching and moaning, and more fun and debauchery'."

"That is a blunt way to put it, Nick," said Jack, pulling out a screwdriver from his inside jacket pocket. "I'm gonna try to pry into the Master Bathroom at the end of the hallway. I heard a rumor that Jimmy has a secret jacuzzi installed in the bathtub."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he did, but I don't condone the act of breaking into a lavatory of all places."

"Oh please, even Dr. Wilder said we can attempt it...though we always failed epically. But I'm not giving up until I see the inside of that bathroom!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 20:51

"With a screw driver?" Jake questioned.

A slight smirk appeared on his lips.

"That's nice, but the lock picking tools on the glovatrix are state of the art. Plus if that doesn't work, I can always knock the bolts off the door and replace it when we're done."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 21:04

Kane snorted, crossing his arms over his chest. "Unfortunately; the Master Bathroom doesn't have just an ordinary door with a knob. All I can tell you is that getting inside that room is no easy task. I should know; we tried 199 times in the last 4 years."

Jack waved a hand dismissively, slowly standing up. "Tonight is about to be the lucky 200th time and the night we get inside that bathroom. I need a nice soak in the jacuzzi to wash away the dirt on me foot."

Kane shrugged. "Good luck trying, chubby. Take Dustin with you so he can log in the 200th epic fail in his notepad."

Dustin stuck his tongue out. "Oh fine, but if I get blasted by some hidden mechanism because of the lummox's fail...I'm blaming you, snow-bro."

"Have fun without me, I want no part of it...this time."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 2:03

Jake rose up from his seat and smiled.

"I'll look out for them on your behalf Bear buddy. Just try to relax."

With that, the brown tom went off after the tiger and rabbit. Not soon after he left, Troy and Ace had entered.

"Was tough, but we got him all set up." Ace remarked.

"Dante and Tai are watching out for them." Troy informed. "Just to make sure nothing happens."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 10:39

Dustin took out a small notepad from his vest pocket. "Are you sure that screwdriver will be enough to open that door? I mean, its rather small and the door is kinda big."

"Did you forget I can bend metal?" Jack replied rhetorically, spining the tool on his index finger. "All I have to is slide it between the cracks, use my power to give this screwdriver the force of a sword, give it a good yank and - what the hell!?"

When the two got to the said door, much to Jack's dismay, it appeared to have a hologram of a keyboard and some sort of scaner next to it. The door itself was silver like a sword's brillaint sheen and at least four inches wider than a normal door, or even an elevator door.

Dustin groaned as he shook his head. "Kane was right...I hate it when he's right!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 16:29

Jake couldn't help but smirk when he saw the two troublemakers dumbfounded at the door.

"Well, open it guys." The brown tom said in a cool tone. "We don't have stuff like this where I'm from."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy seated himself by Kane and gave the polar bear a light smile.

"Don't be so down." He requested. "My bro doesn't frown like that."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next