» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 9 Dec 2009 - 2:45

Kane breaks out of his armor and sighs. "I'll go get Jake, Jack you help Troy, and Dustin you find Jimmy."

"Why do I gotta get big bro; he's a walking bomb at this state," said Dustin, breaking out of his armored form and into civilian clothing.

"That's why, now get to it."

"Pushy pushy."

"You haven't seen pushy yet."

"Stop it," warns Steve, stepping in between the two.

Nicholas takes a different approach. He claps his hands once and the knife that bound Jake vanishes and Troy is automatically placed on the couch.

"I think Jimmy is more than likely in his bedroom...or in his father's laboratory. Though, the latter would be a strange twist on his mood."

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 9 Dec 2009 - 15:33

"Wait..No!"

As soon as the knife disappeared, Jake fell onto the stairs with a thud, followed by a series of thuds as he rolled down the stairs to the base. Hitting the ground, he was on his back with his legs parallel to his head, his rump in the air and his tail sticking strait up.

"Oww!"

Tai went over to Troy whole Ace hurried past kane to Jake.

"You ok?"

"Spine...busted."

Tai carefully examined Troy, frowning at the white parts of his body.

"He's weak because of all the nutrition sucked out of him." The red kat figured. "We need some way to fix it."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 9 Dec 2009 - 19:26

Nicholas bites back a sigh, snapping his glowing fingers once. "There...injuries healed."

Footsteps can be heard as Jimmy solemnly walks out of a blackened hallway. His eyes are shrouded in a dark veil and holds a small, rectangular device in hands.

His dual irises re-emerge as he says, "Long story short: I know where to find Chance via a tracking device. I just happen to implant a homing chip on that a**** when me and my two bros tried to stop him before he reached the attic."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 2:36

Jake rolled onto his feet and smiled a little. But he didn't speak. He knew saying the wrong thing could turn Jimmy into a raging fireball, literally.

"So we can track him." Tai figured. "Awesome. We have to hurry though. With three of them, I doubt they'd wait to start on Chance like before."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 3:17

Jimmy forces himself to remain calm and cruises toward the door. "Relax; those jerks are still moving through the borough as the tracker reads. More than likely...they're going back to Uptown around the village area."

Kane, Dustin, and Jack could already tell their leader's tone isn't his usual one. They let out an instantaneous sigh in their thoughts and collectively looks at him.

"If they are heading for the village," begins Kane. "How are we going to get there?"

"We need to keep a low profile," replies Jimmy, putting on his sneakers. "Flying is out of the question as only three people in here can take flight. We're not having Nicholas use his power for instant transport, nor will I use the ES. We're doing this the normal way, superhero or not. I know Steve and Dustin have their motorcycles and Jack have his convertible parked around the block. Kane, do you have your portable-garage capsule with your bike inside?"

"Um, yeah."

"Good. You, Dustin, and Steve can let someone ride with you. And Jack's car can hold four people. Also, giving the enhancements the Machine King spoils us with, the combined vehicle power should get us to that destination in no more than 30 minutes total. I mean we do have to travel over a rather big pool of water after all."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 16:51

In a flicker of movement, Ace was already at Steve's side, his feline tail flicking back and forth.

"I need to remember to visit the Machine King." Jake stated outloud. "I'd like to bounce a few invention ideas off him and get an opinion.

Troy, having woken up a little earlier, had his eyes darting back and forth between Kane and Jack.

"Err! Which one? Which one?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 17:27

"Later," Jimmy stands up and quick button presses on his wristwatch morphs him into his red superhero form. "We need to get a move on before my tracker loses them. I'll ride with Kane, the rest of you can pick your riding buddy or whatever."

Steve and Nicholas looks to one another in full knowing.

"We'll need to make this up to him somehow," said Nicholas, whispering. "Even though wolves caused this, we're not exactly helping him be any less stressed. I'd say it gotten worse."

"I know," replies Steve, tone low. "Worrying about his pops was bad enough. Now he's worried about chubby-cheeks, again. A standard case of, on retarded wolf level, damsel-in-distress, or D.I.D for short. We'll take Jim out Saturday, but for now lets do as he says...or else its instant summer in here."

"Understood, I'll ride with Dustin."

"Right," Steve then grabs Ace by the arm and hauls him toward the door. "Put on your shoes, kid, we got a D.I.D to rescue."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 2:59

"D.I.D?" Ace questioned as he snatched up his sneakers from the door and followed Steve out.

"Alright!" Troy cheered. "I call shotgun!"

"That's fine." Jake said with a nod. "While we're going, I'll try to figure a way to protect ourselves from their food related attacks."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 4:12

Meanwhile, at an unknown location, the wolf trio has their sleeping feline prey bound to a cutting board in only a pair of...swim trunks?

"For a big yellow fat kat...he SURE is plump!" said Alvin, licking his lips.

"Ditto, I wanna piece of him myself," said Marvin with a snicker.

Calvin smacks both of them upside their heads. "Watch it, boys, I already claim butterball! In fact, I think he's awakening...good, I can't eat with my prey knocked out."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 12:23

The blond tabby let out a soft groan as he stirred. He could feel something tight press against his chest, stomach, and legs, holding him down. At the same time, there was a warmth pressing against his back. His whole body felt relaxed. Opening his eyes, Chance's calm vanished when he saw had been stripped down and placed into red swim trunks with a brown wolf, a black wolf, and a white wolf looking down on him, licking their lips.

"Kat's alive!"Chance bellowed, trying to push himself off the cutting board and out of the binds. The straps raised against his strength, becoming somewhat elastic. Absorbing his force, they snapped back and slammed his back against the cutting board, hugging him even tighter now.

"Get me out of this thing!!" The tabby shouted once more, leering at the three cooks. "And why the hell did you change me?!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 20:35

Calvin licks his lips, more hungry than his two partners. "You look better like that. It makes it easier on me to eat you...and easier for you to have a one-way trip to your new home. Now without further ado, lets have a real taste test."

The pale wolf grabs the right bare paw and slips it into his mouth up to the ankle.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 2:20

"Yeeaaa!!" Chance shouted as his foot was slipped into the wolf's mouth. He could feel Calvin's mouth start to salivate, soaking his foot in spittle. His fur went on end when he felt the wolf' tounge slip between his toes and then down onto his black pads.

"That's it! Get my foot out of your mouth right now!!"

The tabby's right toe claws flashed out, trying to cut Calvin's tounge or at least the roof of his mouth.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 3:04

Calvin's pointy ears went up at the increase of flavor. He savors the rawness for a little longer before he pulls the limb out his muzzle and drools.

"Its just as Master said in his letter...you taste HEAVENLY! These paws are TOO good to pass up!"

Marvin and Alvin shakes their heads, thinking collectively, that guy's doomed...

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 3:07

Chance shudders and shakes his foot, flicking the slobber around to try and get it off. When he hears Calvin's words, he looks at the white wolf.

"Letter? What letter?"

Looking at his suit, Chance spotted the picture of his foot.

"And where the hell did you get that!?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 3:18

Calvin looks like he's in ecstasy. "Its a trade secret, butterball. In fact, I think I will make you into cornbread to compliment your amazing buttery flavor."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 18:10

I won't say it, but at least he has more sense than the last wolf. Chance thought, giving the white wolf a sneer.

"If we took down your master, we can take you down too." The tabby threatened. "Besides, I'd just claw my way out of your stomach if you tried!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 18:23

"Uh-Huh, why don't you have some of our famous white wine. It leaves you...motionless!"

Calvin materializes a glass bottle to his hands and uncorks it. He then levitates it which in return, forces itself into Chance's mouth and the clear contents goes into his stomach.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 18:46

Chance let out muffled cries of anguish and obscenities as the the wine drained down into his stomach. Almost immediately, a chill ran up and down his spine and his muscles all relaxed. He couldn't move his toes, fingers, or even his tail.

It doesn't hurt, but it still sucks!!

His speech was muffled. "Get this piece of crap...out of my mouth!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:11

Calvin smirks as he snaps his fingers and the bottle disappears once empty. "And how does that taste, butterball?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:09

Chance sputtered and spat some of the wine out.

"Quit calling me butterball! For kat's sake, I'd rather be called butterfoot than that. People keep thinking I'm fat! My chest, arms, shoulders, legs, all muscle! Having a little stomach fat isn't bad for you! And your wine tasted like fermented wolf urine!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:41

Alvin and Marvin looks to one another and holds back chuckles simultaneously. "WAY too easy..."

"Anyhow," Calvin snaps his fingers and a deep baking pan filled with thick, mustard-colored substance appears behind him. "I got cornbread batter and a preheated oven ready for you...at 500 degrees!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 22:35

Chance let out a loud gulp and looked at the white wolf with disbelief.

"You realize that will kill me right?" He replied. "That'll cook me inside out and you'll be eating a corpse. Don't you have something to prevent me from dying in high heat?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 22:48

Calvin chuckles. "You assume too much, butterball. Wait until you actually sit in the batter...it'll give you a warming sensation."

He snaps his fingers and a pair of tongs appears. They latch into Chance and in careful movements, dips him into the thick cold batter with his head and big paws sticking out on the rims via special pillows. The batter, however, begins to move about like ocean waves, already taking a liking to the feline.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 17:13

"Gross!" Chance grunted as he was dipped into the batter, feeling its gritty composition. Chills ran up and down his spine, but his body was unable to react due to the white wine. While the feline's head struggled to keep itself on the surface, his feet were gently bobbing on top, as if the batter were keeping them there.

"Why do you want to cook me anyways!?" He snapped. "My feet may be good, but the rest of my body tastes awful. You'll end up coughing hairballs for a year."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 20:28

Calvin's tongue sticks out, drooling. "Our Master got sent to prison because of your addictive flavor and your soon-to-be-eaten companions. After I devour you, my two partners will eat your friends. Master specifically left instructions to devour you because you are his favorite dish...such fluffy goodness."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 13:04

"What!" Chance shouted. "You lying mutt! I said you could drug me and eat me if you left the others alone. Hell, I even offered your my foot back there. If you need to eat someone, I'd rather you eat me. Then get your master and leave."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top