» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 13:04

"What!" Chance shouted. "You lying mutt! I said you could drug me and eat me if you left the others alone. Hell, I even offered your my foot back there. If you need to eat someone, I'd rather you eat me. Then get your master and leave."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 15:43

Marvin snorts. "Weren't you listening, butterfingers? You and your dinner mates got our Master thrown in the slammer. You're the Master's top priority...but your friends are next once you're safe inside Cal's stomach. Besides, me and Al are hungry too...and we got salty and BBQ feline cravings."

"I do believe its time you baked for about 10-15 minutes," said Calvin before he snapped his fingers.

A nearby oven at enormous lengths opens up and searing hot flames abruptly blare out like bats out of Hell. The oven itself has a 'come hither' aura as well as maniacal laughter.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 15:52

Chance shouts at the sight of the opening oven.

"That thing is going to kill me!" He shouts. "I can't survive being cooked inside. I'll die!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 15:56

Calvin snickers. "Not to worry, butter-foot. The batter you're in is designed to keep you protected from the heat, as well as develop a nice crust on top and your feet fluffy. Have a nice time!"

The baking pan lifts itself into the air and levitates Chance into the still laughing oven.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 16:05

"No! No!"

Chance struggled some more, but the batter dunked his head again, quelling his struggles. He once again rose to the surface, gasping for air and spitting out batter.

"Leave my friends alone. You can eat me! Eat..."

The oven door slammed shut, blocking his shouts.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 16:18

Calvin snickers again as he looks at the cooking process through the oven's glass window. "I dunno which smells better. The cornbread sweetness...or butter-foot's tasty, fluffy, exotic, scrumptious, delicious..."

While the pale wolf went on his dreamy rant, the other two wolves shakes their heads.

"We lost him, Marvin," said Alvin, deadpanned. "Jeez, he act more like the Master than both of us."

"Teacher's pet," said Marvin, rolling his eyes. "Anyhow, while he drools over yellow boy...me and Al go await our own dinner meals. I smell saltiness and hickory-smoke BBQ."

"Mm, I smell a feline of both vanilla and bitter-sweet chocolate flavor."

"And some weaker dogs, a sweet rabbit, a sea-salt polar bear, and another hickory-smoke bear."

"I do hope butterball is hearing this...we're having a grand feast with his friends!"

"Hell yes!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 17:14

As Chance was slowly being cooked in the oven, he could hear what the wolves were planning.

Dammit dammit! If only I had my glove. But since they undressed me, those guys probably stashed it somewhere. Guys, be careful.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 17:35

Sometime during that, everyone else pulls up in front of an abandoned building complex. From the outdoor dining tables and a bar interior, its safe to say this was once a restaurant.

Jimmy dismounts from Kane's motorcycle and peers through the broken windows. "This is where those crazy-a**** wolves are located as the tracker reads."

Dustin kills the engine and dismounts with Nicholas behind him. "Why does it smell like...cornbread?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 16:59

"I don't know, but it smells good." Troy said, sniffing the air.

"Troy, whatever you do, do not eat anything those wolves cook." Jake warned. "For all we know they decided to bake Chance or make cornbread for a side dish."

"Such an act is insulting to bakers." Dante responded. "So, are we going to burst in as they did at the bear's home?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 17:43

Jimmy looks relatively annoyed with a low growl. "I have a name, Dante!"

Steve intervenes before things go awry, killing his bike engine in the process. "Hells no, we're gonna be strategic about this. Infiltration 101: Building's often have hidden booby traps installed. We'll do this in two groups: One to handle psycho wolves, the other for the D.I.D rescue."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 27 Dec 2009 - 13:05

Dante glanced at Jimmy and shrugged. "I forgot it."

Jake immediately stepped up, armed with his glovatrix.

"I'm going to save Chance." he announced. "As much as I want to punch that wolf for sucking on my paw, getting my bro out is top priority."

"Then I'll help." Ace said as he joined the brown kat's side.

"I guess that leaves me dealing with the wolves." Tai responded, letting out a soft sigh. "Well, I'll be good in case they have any metal."

"ANd I can freeze their wine." said Troy with a grin.

"I still can't get the smell of alcohol off me." Dante remarked. " So I'm going after the wolves too."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 27 Dec 2009 - 14:51

Jimmy doesn't bother with a retort, witty or sarcastic. Instead he turns his growing frustration to the building and marches inside, solo.

"Lord...father...God," sighs Kane, then following after him. "I'm with Jim and Jake on direct rescue...and an alleviator."

"Me too," agrees Dustin, following in suit. "On two accounts that my mechanic-pop is about to be dinner. And my big bro a walking inferno waiting to be hit with gasoline."

Jack sighs. "That just leaves me, Nick, and Steve to fight wolves...oh joy."

Steve glares at Dante in annoyance. "You should be less of a rude prick to the one who's house you're staying in, Dante. Otherwise, a certain pretty panda will hear of this without hesitation...and she's number one on radio speed-dial and right down the block from his house."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 29 Dec 2009 - 2:42

Dante let out a soft sigh.

"For Miss Hazel's sake, and for the strange fact that I somehow respect him, I'll be kinder to Jimmy, as well as respectful. However..."

The feline gave a dark, vicious look to the golden retriever.

"I won't accept any lectures about being kind and understanding from you, mutt. You may have turned one feline into a dog lover, but that does not go for me. What you and your sled dog friend of yours did before may have been forgotten by the others, but I haven't. The one canine I remotely respect is the one standing behind you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to rip apart the wolf that doused me with that vile beverage."

With that, Dante started for the building.

"By the way, that little yelp of yours won't work on me."

Making a sigh himself, Jake hurried in after Jimmy. Ace, however, stayed behind for a moment.

"Don't take anything he says personal Steve." The young kat said. "I don't get him either."

With that, the feline hurried into the building with the rescue party.

"Well..." Tai spoke up, his ears down and his tail limp after Dante's little speech. "Um...shall we go? What's the plan...sir?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 29 Dec 2009 - 3:49

Steve rolls his eyes, unimpressed. "Unlike the pussy from Hell, I actually give a s**** about my friends emotional well-being, regardless if they are annoying or not. He can take his racist and so called 'badass' nature back to his graveyard and get bent. Oh wait, he can't, considering females get turned off by -"

Nicholas clamps his muzzle shut. "That's enough, Steve. I don't exactly find Dante 'respectful' myself, but we got more important things to do."

"Remember, Jack, this is for Jim," Jack sighs before putting a thumb to his left eye side and middle finger to right eye side. "I say someone, hopefully not me, lure the psycho fetishes out here...and cage 'em."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 26 Jan 2010 - 12:54

"Yeah, but how are we suppose to do that?" Tai questioned.

Suddenly, a cold chill ran down his spine. Looking back, he saw Dante and Troy staring strait at him.

"Oh no! No no no! I am not going in..."

With one swift movement, Troy grabbed the red kats arms while Dante removed his shoes and socks, leaving him barefoot.

"They can smell us better barefooted." The black kat stated calmly. "That white one said so when we were in the Attic. So, go call you wolf for dinner."

With Troy releasing his grip, Tai started for the warehouse, mumbling curses under his breath.

"Hey brown wolf!" He shouted, raising his leg a little so the large red furred foot was in the air. "Delivery. Fresh foot here. No white spots, just all flavor."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:07

Jack stepped back and shuddered. "That...is one brave guy."

"You're next, chicken," said Steve, swiftly kicking the yelping guitarist legs out from under him.

Nicholas grabbed his thick legs and instantly removed both socks and sneakers. "Forgive me, Jack. We'll need all the assistance we could get."

The Bengal tiger whined loudly, big paws exposed to the cold air. "I don't wanna be wolf-bait! I don't have toe-claws, you know I got them removed years ago! Besides, that's one too many felines being sacrificed to wolves and I happen to like my feet, even if they are a rough size 12!"

"Grow some balls, Jack," said Steve bluntly. "You've got nothing to lose except dignity...and possibly the color in your fur. Now go act like a Hero and get to work!"

Nicholas released him and said, "At least you can't say you haven't done anything productive to help out. Remember: think of Chance's safety, and of course, Jimmy's emotional state over this."

Jack groaned, Nick had a valid point. The guitarist stood up and rolled his pants cuffs up to allow more fur exposure, much to his dismay. He walked inside and cringed each time he stepped on a pebble or stone.

"Even though I rebute you wolves in the name of my sanity," muttered Jack disdainfully. "Come and get a nice, healthy, juicy foot. And everyone knows the ladies dig tiger paws!"

Steve palm-faced, so glad that's not me...

~~~~

"Say, Kane," said Dustin lowly as his group ventured further inside the building. "How are we going to make things up to big bro exactly? I mean...you and I both know he's a walking fireball waiting to hit gasoline and explode."

Kane sighed, watching Jimmy ahead of the rest march forward. A negative aura emanating from him to the point his stomach tightened.

"I honestly don't know, Dustin," replied the polar bear, jaded. "Dante doesn't understand the word 'empathy' and he's starting to piss me off with his remarks to Jim."

"Why did you invite him anyway?"

"He originally wasn't and came on his own. But, one more BS remark he makes to Jimmy, I'll personally throw his a**** back to his graveyard. At least Blake, to some degree, knows when to cut the crap and be supportive instead of being a rude prick."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 4:16

"Be nice Kane." Jake requested. "I don't like him that much myself, but I know that when he says he'll do something, he'll do it."

"Dante's just not use to being around people, so he acts that way." Ace added in. "The only people that seem to beat that is Blake, who he sees as a rival and respects him for it, and Brooklyn, who he can't seem to be mad at."

"And Hazel of course." Jake added in. "But because she feeds him sweets. Anyways, if you try being nice and including him, he might become a nicer guy."

Jake knew not to let out the real reason Dante acted towards Hazel. With Jimmy fuming flames, it was best not to fuel the inferno.

~~~~~~

"Come on, little brown wolf." Tai called again. "You only got to taste one foot last time. How about the other. Heck, if you can, you can taste them both at the same time. They're clean too."

"It's torturer just listening." Troy said with a soft whine. "I don't want my tiger bro or ol' Tai getting their feet sucked on."

"We need to get those two out so our rescue party can find Chance." Dante reminded calmly. "We're here to make sure they don't get swallowed up in the process."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 19:28

"No s****, sherlock," said Steve, rolling his eyes.

Nicholas, however, narrowed his eyes. Something wasn't right and his pointy tail twitched in warning.

Jack wandered around the complex, stupidly advertising his paws. A hole in the ceiling suddenly opened up, and a pair of tongs shot down and griped Jack like a vice!

CLAMP!

The six-foot tiger whined loudly, feeling himself lifted off the ground. "WHY ME!?"

~~~~

"That's no excuse," retorted Kane, his muscles slowly growing. "Blake wasn't used to being around people either, but he knows when to be nicer and when to be his normal self. Dante needs to learn how to treat people better as the old saying goes 'treat others as you would to be treated' and what karma is."

Dustin sighed. "You've said the same thing about Kai too, remember?"

"Then both of them are in the same league. Though I think Kai is worse and -"

"Shut up," growled Jimmy, so feral a wall could have been knocked down. "I think I hear someone up ahead!"

A painful scream echoed from the distance. "AAHH!! DAMN WOLF, YOU SUCK AT FOOT MASSAGES!!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 2:12

"Chance!" Ace shouted loudly. "And they're...massaging his feet?"

Jake let out a low growl as his eyes dilated and his claws came out.

"We'll talk about jerks later." He said, his voice deeper than usual. "Right now I feel like skinning some wolves for throw rugs!"

~~~~

"Metal bro!" Tai shouted, jumping up and catching one of Jack's paws to try and keep him down.

"No one snacks on my bro!" Troy bellowed in anger, forming his chain blade and launching it, wrapping it around Tai's waist.

"You guys want them safe? Then grab and pull!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 13:31

Nicholas sighed, he hated when his foreboding was right!

Steve pulled his revolvers out and readied the ammo. "Hold him down, we'll break that monstrosity!"

The retriever began firing bullets at the tongs.

Jack whined louder. "I don't wanna be someone's dinner and easy on my feet, they're very soft and sensitive!"

~~~~

"I said shut up or our cover is blown," retorted Jimmy, a dark look in his eyes. "We need a distraction to get that wolf away before we could move in for Chance and whatever he's trapped in. Dustin, you and Ace are the youngest and swift of us here. Go in there and do whatever is needed to lure that loser out here for us three to pummel."

Dustin gulped. "Well...alright. Can't be too hard."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 15:11

Ace grinned as he drew out a few explosive cards.

"This will be cake. I'll use the low power ones so chance won't get hurt."

~~~~~

"Would you rather your feet handled roughly, or by a wolf's tongue?" Tai asked rhetorically as he kept his grip, despite the painful squeezing around his waist. "Besides, we metal users got to stick together."

Troy grunted as he pulled on the chain, trying his hardest to keep the two felines down. Meanwhile, Dante had joined the fray, summoning his scythe.

"Death Cry!"

A blade of dark energy fired from his scythe, colliding with the tongs.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 18:08

"I'd rather have no one touch me paws!" Jack continued whining in panic. "Ow! Carefull, my toes are delicate and tender!"

"That's not helping, Jack," said Steve, straining himself to keep pouring energy into his bullets to break the tongs.

In a sudden burst of speed, Marvin and Alvin shot from a door with shopping carts in tow, shouting, "Dinner Time!"

~~~~

Jimmy bit his lip, forcing back a sigh. "Just be descrete and make it count. Remember: don't lose your shoes."

"Oh right," groused Dustin, then started walking ahead. "Might as well be brave and get things started. Whatever those wolves made pops into smells...strangely good."

"Lil' Bro..."

"I know, I know, we're on it."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 11:52

Ace quickly moved to thee door in stealth mode, just as he had been taught by his heroes. Peaking over the side, he looked in to see Chance, or at least part of him. The tabby kat's body had been trapped in a golden brown pastry with only his head and feet sticking out at the top. The tom's feet were possitioned such that they looked like some strange blossomed flower. But what's more, they were almost half a foot larger than normal*

"Stop touching my feet!" The tabby shouted, still attempting to struggle despite his body being paralyzed from the neck down.

~~~~

"Kat's Alive No!" Tai shouted, pulling himself up more so he was gripping Jack's calves. "I'm not on special today!"

Troy grunted as he kept pulling the chain, hoping to keep them from going into the hatch above.

"Crud!!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 20:06

Nicholas remained calm. He raised his right hand above his head and summoned a swirling ball of ire. It took the shape of a bowling ball and he threw it like one.

"Fastball Blaze!"

The projectile came within range of the cannibal duo and knocked them down like pins!

However, the monstrous tongs finally broke in half. The feline duo dropped to the ground, gravity taking affect!

Jack yelled in fear. "I don't wanna be a street pancake!!"

~~~~

Calvin continued his thorough 'massage' and snickered. "I am making sure they are soft, delicate, and tender, butter-foot. I love the feel of your feet, it'll make it all the more satisfying for me to EAT you!"

Dustin poked his head into the room and his whiskers coiled to his nose, whispering, "That wolf needs to go to rehab in a straight jacket."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 20:17

"Stop shouting in my ear!" Tai yelled back as they fell. But when the felines neared the ground, it cracked open and a geyser of water shot up, catching the two.

"I wouldn't let my bros get flattened." Troy said coolly as he released the chain around Tai's waist.

~~~

"And put through electroshock, isolation, and group therapy." Ace said in agreement. But as he looked at Chance, a string of drool dripped from his lips. The sweet smell of the cornbread mixed with the strong scent of his feet and made the tuxedo kat slobber.

This is...delicious. I wouldn't mind sucking on one toe...wait, what!?

Chance grunted as pain coursed through him.

"Can't you go back to when you rubbed softly. I actually enjoyed that a bit. Wait, leave my paws alone!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 21:36

Calvin leaned in and sniffed the paws he admired. "Not until I had them in my stomach. I can't wait until they hit my tongue, so much flavor!"

Dustin looked as though he haven't eaten in days, his jaw drooling. The thought of tasting that cornbread made his stomach growl in excitement.

He quickly shook his head, regaining focus. "We gotta lure that jerk away from pops somehow. Got any ideas?"

~~~~

Jack pulled his legs close to his chest and rubbed his paws. "Now I gotta go to the salon and have my beautiful paws massaged again."

"Narcissistic much, Jack?" growled Steve, rolling his eyes. He then aimed his guns at the wolves in warning. "You two are under arrest for kidnapping and attempt at murder!"

Marvin and Alvin got up and snarled in anger.

"Well, copper," began Alvin. "You and your friends are under arrest for ruining out dinner!"

"We sentence you all to spend the rest of your lives...in our stomachs!" finished Marvin.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next