» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 21:36

Calvin leaned in and sniffed the paws he admired. "Not until I had them in my stomach. I can't wait until they hit my tongue, so much flavor!"

Dustin looked as though he haven't eaten in days, his jaw drooling. The thought of tasting that cornbread made his stomach growl in excitement.

He quickly shook his head, regaining focus. "We gotta lure that jerk away from pops somehow. Got any ideas?"

~~~~

Jack pulled his legs close to his chest and rubbed his paws. "Now I gotta go to the salon and have my beautiful paws massaged again."

"Narcissistic much, Jack?" growled Steve, rolling his eyes. He then aimed his guns at the wolves in warning. "You two are under arrest for kidnapping and attempt at murder!"

Marvin and Alvin got up and snarled in anger.

"Well, copper," began Alvin. "You and your friends are under arrest for ruining out dinner!"

"We sentence you all to spend the rest of your lives...in our stomachs!" finished Marvin.

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 3 Mar 2010 - 16:21

"I overturn that sentence." Dante said coldly as he faced the two. Troy was immediately beside Jack, ready to defend him should the wolves try to snack on his feet.

"Don't worry bro, I won't let them hurt your paws." He said with a smile.

The black kat rushed towards the black and burgundy wolf. As he did, he sent a small wave of energy ahead, invisible and nearly undetectable. This wave excited the shadows beneath Alvin and Marvin, making them rise up and wrap their arms around their owners. Hoping the restraints would work, Dante swung his scythe and fired another Death Cry blade.

~~~~~

"Just one." Ace replied. "Take your shoes off please."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 3 Mar 2010 - 19:33

Dustin shivered vigorously at the thought. "Ace, you know my big bro said not to lose our shoes."

~~~~

The wolf duo yelped in surprise the restraints. Upon seeing the incoming projectil, they summoned two glass bottles and unleashed streams of red wine in defense.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 3 Mar 2010 - 19:54

Dante grunted loudly as his blade pushed against the wine. The pressure was strong enough to hold back his attack, something he had not seen before.

"Anytime you want to join in, feel free."

"Already on it." Troy said, releasing his icy blue aura over the wine. The red wine started to freeze from the chilly atmosphere, traveling towards the wine bottles to freeze them as well.

~~~

"Right right." Ace replied. "Then I suppose this will do."

The feline took out his weakest card and threw it at a far wall, making a small explosion that wouldn't damage them, but loud enough to hopefully distract the wolf.

"When he comes to inspect, we ambush him." The tom stated. "You use your sand to immobilize his arms and legs. Then run back so I can hit him with a strong card. The blast should give enough time for Jim and Jake to run in and attack."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 1:25

"Not now, quick hide!" replied the rabbit, then pulling his head from the door.

Calvin heard the explosion and moved his face from the sweet paw aroma. "Grr, that better be Marvin and Alvin making dessert. I'll be right back, my buttery, feety goodness!"

The pale wolf headed for the entrance.

~~~~

The wolf duo growled in anger. A radiant aura of brown covered their bodies, increasing their power. Simultaneous grunts allowed energy to erupt from their legs, breaking the restraints and escaped the freeze spell.

Alvin summoned a plate of cupcakes. "Have some just desserts!"

He began throwing the pastries in rapid succession.

Nicholas morphed into his superhero form and growled. "Those cupcakes contain explosives in them!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 3:17

"Easy!" Troy responded, hurling his chain at the cupcakes. He whipped the metal spike, striking the cupcakes and exploding them from a distance.

~~~~~

Ace hid as Dustin did. Looking over to Jimmy and Jake, the black and white kat signed to his superior.

"Wait for them to hold the wolf and then we attack." Jake informed.

Ace looked over to Dustin, waiting for him to activate his sand.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 20:21

Calvin growled in anger, who would try to ruin his literal dinner date? He suddenly stopped and sniffed the air.

"Wait a minute," he said darkly. "I smell...a feline and a rabbit!"

Dustin's eyes dilated, his sand barely forming in hands. "Aw crap, he detected us!"

~~~~

Marvin growled as he summoned a plate of fried fish sticks. "You look hungry, have some fish sticks!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 20:40

"Fish stick?" Troy questioned. The smell of the food reached his nose, making his drool. "I love...fish..."

"No Troy!" Tai shouted as the brown kat was about to run to the wolf, grabbing his legs and making him hit the dirt.

"It's just like what Jimmy said! Any food they cook is not for us!"

~~~~

"No choice." Ace said, turning the corner so he faced Calin. The feline threw his cards, hoping to strike.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 22:26

Calvin materialized a butcher knife and smacked the projectiles away. "I should have known you people would come to ruin my dinner!"

"That's my mechanic pops you're referring to!" Dustin morphed into his superhero form and summoned his hammer to hand. At the same time, Jimmy and Kane burst into the scene in their superhero outfits.

Kane cracked his neck. "Alright, what the hell did you do to him!?"

Calvin points to the block of cornbread. "He's right there; his buttery goodness is providing flavor to my cornbread. His fluffy, soft, scrumptious feet...a slice of HEAVEN!"

~~~~

Jack, however, started drooling at the sight of the fish sticks. His body pulling him toward it despite his mind shouting different. However, Steve literally put his foot down on the tiger's back and stopped him.

"If we didn't want Troy to do it," growled the retriever. "Then we DON'T want you doing it, dumbbell!"

Alvin stomped his foot on the ground and summoned an enormous microwave. "It's a bit chilly in here, why don't you all come in and warm up?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 5 Mar 2010 - 4:18

"And why would we do that?" dante asked, holding his scythe at the ready. Raising it up, he smacked Troy over the head with the staff.

"OWWW! What the heck man!"

"Snap out of it, moron."

In a sharp blur, Jake jumped into the air towards Kane, landing on his shoulders and jumping again. The feline flipped over Calvin and headed for the cornbread.

"All I needed to know. I'll cut him loose guys."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 5 Mar 2010 - 18:10

Calvin growled. "Go.ahead and try, slim! You'll find my cornbread doesn't like it's filling to be tampered with!"

Jimmy's eyes glowed red, growling, "You done talking? I'd like to kick your a**** and save my friend before my dad calls back."

"He obiviously gets that from Bass," muttered Dustin, earning a quick elbow jab to ribs by Kane.

Calvin whipped out another butcher knife and got into fighting stance. "I'll eat every single one of you!"

~~~~~

"Its about to get windy in here!"

Marvin took a deep breath. With mighty strength, he blew out thick currents of air toward the group which in turn lead to the microwave.

Nicholas dug his feet into the ground to hold his position. "Don't let them throw you in there!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 5:28

Dante dug his scythe into the ground for stability while Troy threw his chain into the ground, Grabbing jack.

"Everyone hold on!"

"Help!!"

(Tai was rolling back in the fierce winds when a shadow arm grabs his wrist, his feet danging just in front of the door to the microwave.

"Got you." Dante remarked.

~~~~~

"We'll see about that." Jake replied when he came up to the cornbread. "Chance, when are you gonna stop letting them take you?"

"No jokes!" The tabby snapped. "Pull me out."

"Easy enough. It's cornbread."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 0:26

As if for a response, the cornbread growled in anger. It began to slowly bind it's captive out of protection and in defense.

~~~~

Steve growled, summoning his lasso to hand. He twirled it once, then flung the rope toward an adjacent table and successfully latched onto it.

Alvin snarled in frustration. "What's with you people!? Get in that microwave already!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 2:55

Dante grunted as he held on and tried to keep hold of Tai. But distracted, he could not see the debris being blown in the air. A rather large stone struck the kat in the head, making him hold onto the scythe harder and breaking his connection to the shadow. The shadow arm melted away and Tai flew back, slamming against the back of the microwave.

"Oww! Wait, no!!"

~~~~~

Chance tried to shout, but the cornbread covered his mouth, muffling him.

"Chance!" Jake shouted, his claws coming out as he tried to dig into the cornbread.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 18:27

The monstrous-size cornbread continued growling in anger. It binded it's 'butter' captive protectively while it's Master did battle against the four adversaries.

Keep away from our prey! bellowed the living pastry telepathically.

~~~~~

Nicolas growled, feeling his feet departing from the ground. Soon, the doberman was levitating in the air and thrown into the microwave's interior.

"I don't wanna be TV dinner!" Jack cries as he found himself floating in the air, despite his slightly chubby weight.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:38

Troy grunted loudly As the winds seemed to pick up. He had a hard time holding onto the chain.

"Don't worry bro! I won't let you go."

Dante growled as he tried to maintain himself.

We need to shut this wolf's mouth.

~~~~

"Hell no!" Jake shouted, digging his claws into the cornbread and pulling out chunk after chunk.

"Chance is my friend! He's always been there for me! I don't care if I have to cut open a wolf's stomach to get him, I won't let you guys have my brother!"

"Tell 'em Jake!" Ace said as he kicked at Calvin's legs.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 22:34

Calvin blocked with a butcher knife and leaped back. "You people are so dramatic with your monologes!"

"Look who's talking, foot-freak," Came the snarl of Jimmy spinning around in a roundhouse kick action, his leg set ablaze. "Wildfire Kick!"

The pale wolf braced himself for impact. The attack connected to his chest and Calvin was sent reeling toward a wall near his cornbread.

The pastry itself, however, kept crushing it's captive and held the paws in the air.

The more you threaten our prey, echoed the monstrous sidedish. [I]the more we hurt him and his delicious feet![i/]

~~~~

Nicholas groaned as he lifted himself to his knees. He ignored Jack's whining and felt a breeze drifting around his feet. He looked back and discovered the shoes on his costume strangley destroyed. His black and brown paws exposed to the insane wolves!

"How did this happen," the doberman pondered, then looking at the ground inside the microwave and found to be...soft? He slowly noticed the surface was a light brown and used a finger to touch it. "Is this...pizza dough?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 21:38

"Aw crud!" Tai shouted in alarm, pulling dough off his feet. "We're gonna be a feline pizza with extra canine!!

Dante growled as the wind kept pushing him towards the microwave.

"Troy! Shut that windbag up!"

"How?" Troy shouted back, holding Jack and his chain for dear life. "The air is moving around so much, I can't freeze it!"

"This is a warehouse!" Dante responded. "That means people use to work in it. That means they must have needed water!"

Troy blinked and looked to Dante. The black kat was smart. Focusing, he could sense water in the underground pipes. One leading near them.

"Hang on!"

With a shout, Troy cause the water in the pipe to explode upward, making it burst out behind Marvin and arc down upon him.

~~~~~

Jake growled and shouted.

"Don't hurt him! Don't eat my best friend!"

"Jake!" Ace called back. "He's in there with you!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 2:38

Calvin peeled himself from the wall and rolled his shoulders in place. After a brief standby, he noticed the three Z-Heroes charging toward him mercilessly. The pale wolf reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pink square object. He threw it at the incoming guardian trio and the object exploded into a thick, cotton form. It caught Jimmy, Kane, and Dustin and bound them together in all it's stickiness.

"Gross!" Dustin growled, as he was sandwiched between his two bear teammates. "If this is bubble gum or cotton candy, it reeks like three-day old garbage!"

"Not now, Dustin!" Came the collective angered retorts from both Hero duo.

Calvin then turned for his cornbread and Jake. "Get away from my dinner, slim! You'll soon join him!"

~~~~

Marvin continued to blow out strong wind currents. He remained immobile as he was struck by the tidal wave and broke his concentration.

Jack fell to the ground and sucked his gut in to hold back relieved sobs. Steve, however, lost his grip on his rope and found himself flung into the microwave with the rest, the door closing behind him.

"Damn!" Cursed Nicholas, then looking to Steve. "You alright, Steve?"

"Hells no," retorted the golden retriever, then suddenly grabbing his vibrating boots. "Why's my shoes shaking like this?"

"This monstrosity somehow causes shoes to explode."

"WHAT!?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 4:13

"Take 'em off!" Tai said in a panic. "Being barefoot around these guys isn't good, but losing your feet isn't worth it."

Troy grunted and looked back to Jack.

"Tiger bro, you need to get them out of there! You're good with machines right?"

~~~~~~~~~

"If I can't get Chance out, maybe beating you will release him." Jake stated, holding his glovatrix at the ready.

"I may not have powers, but don't think I'm easy."

"Funny, I do have powers."

Ace quickly made his way to the cornbread, charging a card.

"Another low burst. Should blow the bread without hurting Chance, since he's so deep inside of it."

The tuxedo feline threw the card into the cornbread.

"Sorry Dustin, hold on for just a moment." Jake requested.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 10:00

"Easy for you to say," retorted Dustin, the sticky substance coating most of his body. "You're not smelling a rank, sad excuse for candy and have it in your fur!"

"Lil' bro," began Jimmy, frustrated.

"Shut up," finished Kane with a growl.

The monstros pastry was hit, but remained standing still.

Calvin took out another pink object. "It'll take more than that to harm my food. Why don't you two relax!"

He threw the object which explded into a glob of stick substance.

~~~~~

"Never!" Snapped Steve, almost defensive and held his shoes together. Sadly, the exterior exploded into shreds and exposed his rather large golden furry paws. "NO!!"

"Steve, its okay -" Nicholas was abruptly cut off when the officer immediatley dug his feet into the pastry, caring little that it's actually food.

"No its NOT OK!"

Jack hesitated, then said, "I dunno what you're talking about, but I'll do what I can to get them out."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 12:59

"Awesome. Me and the dark furred one will try to hold them off as long as we can." Troy replied, facing the wolves.

" We have to get out." Tai stated. " If anything happened to you two, Ace and Jake would never speak to me again."

Tai touched the sides of the microwave.

"There has to be some kind of metal in this thing I can control. I can feel their energy, but If I can focus it on one area, I may be able to override it for a brief moment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake immediately evaded the attack while Ace was stunned. The sticky pink candy smashed into the black and white kat, wrapping him up.

"Dammit!"

"I swear I'm going to get Chance out of this!" Jake shouted in retort as he charged after Calvin. But something tugged at his shoulder. Looking back, the brown kat saw some of the gum had latched onto him. With a bungee cord effect, it yanked Jake towards itself, planting his back into the candy.

"No! Chance!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 17:56

Calvin growled as he marched to his dinner, snapping his fingers to which the monstrosity ceased it's current action. "I'm gonna eat butter-foot right here and now!"

The wolf grabbed the sidedish and began to shove it in his mouth. His body expanding to great lengths like that of a balloon as he proceeded to swallow his captive.

~~~~~

"I'm more concerned for my mortal friends lives," said Nicholas with an eye roll from Steve who curled in a near febble position. "If anything, this contraption could be-"

The lights suddenly turned on and the platform began rotating. The dough rising and turning brown.

"Aww, crap," muttered Jack, morphing into his grey superhero form and his guitar appeared in arms. "Kai, Ricky, Jake, and especially Kai will kill me if I don't get them out!"

Alvin helped Marvin to his feet and they both summoned butcher knives. "Get away from our dinner!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 19:45

"Hell no!" Troy shouted back. "You guys can go eat nonliving food like everyone else!"

Dante stood his ground. He knew there would be little to no chance they would be able to win. But they had to make enough time for Jack to get the others out of the microwave.

Tai shouted in surprise as the microwave started to turn. The red kat tried to jump out of the dough, but it felt as though something grabbed his feet and pulled them out from under him. The tom fell into the pizza dough, the brown squishy mush starting to fold over him.

"Ah! Heavy!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"No stop!" jake pleaded. "Stop it! Don't eat him! Eat me instead!"

Ace grunted and growled, trying to force his way out of the unknown candy. Meanwhile, Chance had a front row seat to the act. He could feel Calvin's tongue probe the cornbread, breaking through the pastry and slathering his larger paws with saliva. His feet were quickly going down Calvin's throat and the tabby could see the white wolf wagging his tail as he ate. Chance shouted out, his his mouth was still full of the cornbread, so they could came out muffled.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 1:45

Jimmy was on the verge of tears, violently struggling against his bindings. "You f**** b****! Stop it! Don't eat my big buddy! Leave him alone! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Kane forces his arm muscles to expand in righteous anger and frustration, thinking, Goddammit, this is all my fault!

Calvin shoved more and more of his feline prey into his expanding throat. Soon, he was up to the chest and moaned in pleasure at the taste of his dinner.

~~~~

Jack bit back a whine and jetted toward the microwave. He noticed his two canine teammates were forcibly latched onto the living dough from within and made it to the touch-control panel. In panic the masked tiger began pounding random buttons in hopes of giving the machine a malfunction.

Inside the microwave, however, a ladle appeared in the center and began pouring tomato sauce on the spinning dough.

Alvin raised his knife over his head. "And we'll start with your soon-to-be pizza friends!"

Marvin caught his breath and waved his knife. "You three will be our feline hot-wings...with extra hot sauce!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 15:07

"Hell no! My bro is very sensitive about his paws!" Troy snapped back, getting a sigh out of Dante.

"What horrible wolves you are." Dante remarked. "Can't you feed us something that isn't drugged or enchanted first?"

~~~~

Chance watched in horror as Calvin was truely enjoying his flavor. Seeing his end was near, the tom decided to bite the bullet. He bit down on the cornbread and spat it out of his mouth.

"Guys! Get yourselves to safety!" The tabby shouted as his shoulders slid into Calvin's mouth. "Get out of here before they eat you!"

His neck started to go pass Calvin's incisors.

" Take care of the kids. Take care of Havanna."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next