» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Fri 8 Oct 2010 - 17:03

Devin's smile only widened. "Now why would I do that to the lovable lug? All that's passing through his mind is the urge to do anything to please the master. Watch this."

The tan wolf looked to the white tiger. "Oh Herbal foot. The master wants you to wiggle those tender toes."

Cliff smiled in response and started to flex his toes, just as ordered.

"See. His muscles are now our muscles. Herbal Foot! This intruder wants to hurt the master and keep you out of his belly! Help us!"

Cliff's smile turned into a vicious snarl. A roar rang out from his throat as four noodle arms launched themselves at Dustin, trying to lash him like a whip.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 8 Oct 2010 - 17:22

"Darn it!"

Dune Star bent down and launched into the air, evading the assault and stamped his feet onto the ceiling. His boots glowed for a moment and the masked superhero found himself stuck on the ceiling, glancing down below with a frown.

Glad Dr. Wilder used the technology in that space jackrabbit's shoes for my boots. I can't use any high-tier attacks without hurting Cliff! Dammit...

Dune Star brought his watch up and pressed a button, shouting into it, "Kane, Blake, we got trouble at the spa building! We got ourselves a code WOLF, I repeat, CODE WOLF, and I need help and fast!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 8 Oct 2010 - 17:27

"Herbal Foot! Give our guest a big hug!"

The mass of noodles jumped up and clung to the ceiling, tracing two Dustin. Two noodle strings wrapped around the rabbit and pulled the mass towards him, crashing into the hero with a splort while trying to absorb him into the tight cocoon.

"Now you can snuggle against your friend and get hypnotized as well. I'll have my brother handle your friends and bring me the polar bear."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 8 Oct 2010 - 18:08

Dune Star yelped as he was yanked off the ceiling, taking a chunk of the concrete attached to his boots with him. He slammed against the slimy surface and growled as he pushed against it, the ceiling 'ornament' falling off his shoes. "I'll make sure to bury you below the surface once my friends get here!"

~~~~~

Simultaneously, Kane climbed out of the salty beach water and put his blue watch to his ear. He heard the broadcast and his eyes flashed with anger, growling as his muscles expanded slowly and the water evaporating off his drenched fur.

Wolves again!? Why don't they just DIE!? Sh*t, gotta distract the girls long enough for me to rescue them!

He looked at Hazel who was reading a book under an umbrella and shouted, "Yo Haze, I'm gonna find Blake and roundup the others! I'm pretty sure Ace is probably crying from the wedgie by now and the others at the arcade."

The panda moved her head from her book and nodded, shouting back. "Alright, don't take too long, we got lunch plans."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 4:18

"Help! Help!!"

Jake couldn't help but snicker a little as he looked up to Ace, who was hanging off a flag pole with his swimsuit pulled up tight.

"Don't worry Ace. We'll get you down."

'I can't feel my legs!"

A soft sigh escaped Dante as he easily climbed up the flag pole to where Ace was held.

"Say it and I'll let you down."

"Dante..." Ace started. "You are the strongest, most powerful and respectable person in the world."

"And?"

"And I'm a moron."

With a swift motion, Dante pulled Ace's trunks from the poll, letting him drop down and be caught by Jake.

"Next time, don't upset Blake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The noodles held Dustin tight as the mass carried him over to Devin, grinning at his victory.

"I was wondering how to get them here in the first place, so I must thank you. You look so tense, little garnish. Let me release some of the stress."

Reaching forward, the wolf places his paws on Dune Star's back and started to give a massage, rolling the muscle between his fingers.

"Now you can take a nice rest."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 16:55

Dune Star groaned as his costume flashed and reverted back into his original clothing. His mallet disappeared and since he was the more vulnerable Dustin again, his movements slowly subsided and passed out saying, "b****..."

~~~~~

Blake stood underneath an umbrella and dusted his hand off, snorting ruefully. "And to think I have yet to give you my worst."

"Not now, rusty," Kane marched up to him and quickly whispered in his ear, "We got ourselves more W-O-L-F trouble and the others need help!"

"What the f*ck is it with you idiots and -"

"Pipe down!" The polar bear clamped the fox's mouth shut and dragged him off the beach, saying aloud, "We'll be back, this won't take long at all!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 17:11

Jake looked at Kane hauling Blake away and got a strange feeling that something wasn't right.

"Ace, we need to follow them."

"Why?"

"Because I think something is wrong. The others have been gone way too long. Get Troy and we'll follow them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Such a dirty mouth." Devin commented as the noodles released Dustin into his arms. The wolf looked down at the sleeping rabbit warmly and leaned down, kissing him on the lips. Looking back up, he saw the hypnotized and bound Cliff, grinning ear to ear as the noodles whispered happy thoughts of him and Flavien.

"I like you." Devin commented. "I wish I could put you in my belly, but the master wants to eat you. Now come. I'll cook up some sauce for you and start on the other dishes."

Devin hurried off towards the kitchen and laid Dustin on a cutting board. With the rabbit in trunks, there was no reason to cut anything. With a single motion, the wolf pulled out his radio.

"Tevin, the polar bear and the fox are coming. I want you to handle them. Bring me the polar bear, but get ride of the other party crasher. And hurry. I've got Mango Foot all tied up for you and I'll cook that brown bear you hid."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 17:25

In an alleyway Tevin held his stomach in pain as he was down on one knee and clenched his bore fangs. He growled as hints of steam and smoke escaped through his teeth and slowly pulled out the radio. "We got a problem...that super bear or whatever is trying to escape and it's giving me a bad case of stomach burn!"

~~~~~

Once the duo was at a safe distance Blake smacked Kane loose and took a deep breath. "Alright, slushball, what the hell is going on?"

Kane sighed. "I told you, Dustin sent us a message saying he and the rest got wolf trouble in some spa building. You know Code Yellow isn't used unless one of us is in trouble."

"Terrific, I can't even remotely enjoy a peaceful day without ***s**** happening!"

"Those wolves need to leave us alone, let's find a quiet area and suit up before the girls catch on and the others eaten...again."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 17:44

"I knew it."

Jake, Ace, and Troy came up from behind the two. Troy had his usual smile, Ace still had a pained look on his face, and Jake had his arms crossed.

"They are in trouble." The thin brown kat stated. "Why weren't you going to tell us about this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin blinked. "Stomach burn?" Suddenly, it hit him and a low growl escaped his throat. "You ate him raw!? Of course, I should have known! You always get too excited and eat your meals without cooking them. That's why the bar tender won't shut up and why you've got a bear burning you from the inside out! Well, drink some wine to douse it and we'll deal with him later. Right now, bring me the polar bear or I'll tell the master. We've got two of the flunkies heading here soon."

Turning his attention elsewhere, Devin summoned a pair of tongs and lifted an unconscious Tai from his cutting board and into a small tray of marinade, so as to let him soak it. The wolf then looked over to Jack, grinning at the brown tiger.

"Ready for your rubdown, big boy?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 18:08

Jack displayed a confident grin despite his situation. "Sounds like my fireball buddy is not too happy about being swallowed. See, you dimwits aren't going to win, just give up and my friends won't kick your tails as hard and the police might be lenient with you."

~~~~

Kane rubbed his eyes. "More than likely Hazel and Tori would have overheard and I'd rather not have them worried or panicked about this. Not after the trouble they went through just to have a semi-peaceful day."

Blake pulled his watch up and began walking. "Save the chit-chat for later, we got morons to rescue and I hate playing superhero."

"You hate everything, and wait for me."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:47

Troy headed off after Blake. "If they've got the big guy and my tiger bro, they are in for a world of hurt."

Jake simply sighed and joined Kane's side. "You're right. Lets get them back safe and sound so we can finish this day on a good note."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm..." Devin replied. "How about no? Whatever your friends can do is only half as bad as what the master will do if he learns we lost them."

The wolf grabbed his side, groaning a little.

"That rabbit did a number on me. I need something in my belly to help heal. I guess that means I'll have to rush you."

Sitting at jack's feet, Devin summoned some spices and gently sprinkled them onto the tiger's feet. Reaching forward, he used his famous massage to rub the spices in as the others levitated over the tiger's body, dashing spices over his stomach, chest, and head.

"Your feet are nice and plump. The flavor is good too. Once those spices absorb themselves into you, I'll tie you up and put you in the rotisserie."

Looking over, Devin watched Tai's unconscious body. On the kat's stomach and chest, dots of marinade had started to form, showing he was absorbing it.

"And your friend is almost done. If it was that quick, he must be some good meat. A quick turn on the grill and he's done."

The wolf stopped rubbing jack's paws and stood up, walking over to his large belly.

"I've never had a big belly before."

He licked his lips.

"Can't resist."

The wolf bent down and licked the large stomach like a lolly pop, running his tongue back and forth on it and even the belly button.

"No lint too."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:06

Jack let out a full body shiver, disgusted. "Your whole pack is creepy! Don't forget, your 'Master' and all his flunkies was beaten by us already!"

~~~~

Kane adjusted his watch and followed the rest. "The quicker we do this and send them to jail, the faster we get back so the girls don't catch on."

Blake quickly turned into an alleyway and once the coast was clear, he pressed a button on his watch and lightning flashed! He now wore a sleeveless black suit with a utility belt with a green 'Z' buckle that had various knives attached. Green gloves covered his paws and arms while open-toed boots covered his feet in the same color. Lastly his scarf's length reached to his tail and the fox became his alter ego, Raijin.

"Hurry up, Bryant, we don't have all day."

"Oh hush," Kane entered the alleyway next and pressed a button on his watch, creating a blue light flash. He now wore a blue martial artist gi with the sleeves torn off and a black utility belt with a blue 'Z' buckle on his waist. He wore black sock-like sleeves on his feet that kept his toes bare and white fingerless gloves on his hands. Lastly a blue mask covered his eyes and he was now Hydro Hercules, or Hydro for short.

"Time to play superhero again."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:32

"Maybe." Devin replied as he rubbed Jack's belly, mmming happily. "maybe not. I never knew how good big bellies tasted. You won't be healthy, even if I cook some fat off, but I'll make sure to work out."

The wolf leaned down and nuzzled the belly, rubbing the side of his head in it.

"The spices are in. You're ready."

With a snap of the fingers, three white ropes bound his arms, legs, and feet together. With another snap, Devin formed tongs and easily lifted Jack up, carrying him over to a large rotisserie oven.

"In you go, Teriyaki Foot."

The wolf tossed the tiger in rather roughly. As soon as jack entered, three metal spikes shot out from the sides of the over, slipping through the ropes without hurting the tiger, but suspending him midair in the rotisserie. Devin snickered as he closed the door and set the oven on.

"Now cook, my lovely roast. It won't take long. Just bare the heat as long as you can. Oh, and feel free to shout, that's sound proof."

As the oven started to turn the tiger, Devin made his way over to Tai, fishing out his radio again.

"Tevin, are you ready?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy cracked his knuckles as a blue light formed around his body, making sapphire blue scaled armor with sky blue accents.

"Lets kick some wolf tail."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:59

Raijin bent his knees and leaped into the air, latching his claws onto the rooftop and disappeared from view in a blur.

Hydro cracked his neck and went further into the alley. "Alright, but you have to address us by codenames now. Just call me Hydro until I'm out of the suit."

~~~~

Tevin stood behind the spa building near the backdoor and yanked out his radio, cringing to ignore his stomach pain. "I'm in the back, and I smell those guys approaching. Even someone new, a fox and he smells like...smells like...I can't tell what he smells like, Master doesn't have info about him."

~~~~

"I wonder what those guys are up to this time," said Hazel with a sigh as she closed her book and sat up on the towel. "I knew they'd find a way to ditch us for something like arcade games."

Tori, with a towel on her shoulders, walked up to her and shook her head. "Give them an inch and they'll run a mile. I say let 'em do what they want, why don't we look at the cute guys on the boardwalk just for laughs."

"Tori I'm not -"

"Taking 'No' for an answer, now put your hair in a pony tail and let's go fishing."

"Oh fine, if you insist."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 14:25

"Well I think we should go have some fun if they are doing it." Arianna said as she came behind the two, Havanna at her side. "Show 'em that they missed out."

"I don't know." Havanna spoke up, looking somewhat insecure. "Chance doesn't disappear like this when we go out. Or if he has a mission, he tells me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got it buddy!" Troy said as he hurried after the polar bear. "Lets go kick some wolf tail."

jake and Ace hurried behind them, both armed with a glovatrix.

"Glad I brought these just in case." Jake said with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A soft grunt came from Devin's throat.

"Very well, activate the traps. We need to capture as many as we can till the others join us. In the mean time, I have to eat my meals, since you already downed two of yours."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A soft moan came from Tai as he came awake. He saw smoke rising from where he laid and felt a horrible pain a split second later.

"AAHHH!!!"

Looking down, he saw he was placed on a large grill with glowing red coals the size of small boulders undernieth the bars. The flames would leap up and lick the feline's back, actually hurting him despite his own fire powers. Leaning forward, the red kat looked at his chest and saw black grill marks running across his chest, showing he had already been grilled on the front.

"Ah, good morning Hot Foot. You dream of me?"

Turning his head to the side, Tai saw the blond wolf massage therapist who had worked on him earlier, only dressed in chef clothes this time.

"You!"

"Ah, I knew you couldn't forget a pretty face like mine, not after the super rubdown I gave you. I don't believe I've heard anyone pur as loud as you."

The wolf stood over him and took deep whiffs of the smoke.

"Mmm, delicious. Don't you agree?"

The red kat growled, but sniffed the air. He blinked, it was a good smell.

Devin reached out and stroked the grill marks decorating his chest, licking his lips happily.

"Best of all, you grilled so nicely, so quickly. You are ready."

Materializing a spatula, The tan wolf gently lifted Tai from the grill and over to a large plate, where a bed to rice waited for him. As soon as he was set on the rice, it swarmed around him, covering his arms and legs while leaving his head, feet, and torso exposed.

"And one last touch."

Materializing a large bottle, Devin made zigzag lines of terriyaki sauce over the red kat, its cold touch striking the fresh burns and making him cry out in pain. The wolf finished by touching each toe with a dab of sauce.

"Now you just let that settle in." The chef said gleefully. "The rice is goings to roll your feet till they are fluffy, plump, and big. Now let me go check on the roast."

"You freaking psychopath!"

Devin chuckled, his cheeks getting a red tint. "You flatter me, Hot Foot. You and I are going to get really close soon."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 15:52

"Put him and Jimmy together and it spells trouble," Hazel slowly grabbed her hair and wrapped a ribbon around it, forming a nice pony tail. She placed it on her shoulder and sighed. "Alright, Tori, where do we -"

"I spot a sexy jaguar in speedos over yonder, let's get 'em!" Tori latched onto the panda's arm and hauled her over to the boardwalk.

"H-hey, slow down, that's my arm you're pulling!"

~~~~~~~

Hydro pulled his watch to his face as he sprinted and quickly tapped a button. "Dune are you alright? Where are you!? Can you hear me!?"

No response.

"Dune Star, talk to me!"

No response.

"DUSTIN!"

No response.

Hydro cursed under his breath and ceased radio contact. "No good, I can't get into contact with Dustin! I'll be damned if anything happened to them!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 16:02

"They went off without telling anyone." Jake said with a grunt as he hurried beside Hydro. "I know Chance and Tai don't have their communicators, so I can't contact them."

"So what is the plan, exactly?" Troy asked as he followed. "Every time we charge in, these guys set up a whole bunch of traps."

"He's right." Ace added in. "Split into groups or stay together, these wolves are crafty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin opened the door to the rotisserie just as the bell rang off. Looking at the brown tiger, the chef saw his fur had taken on a glaze like shine.

"How's my roast doing?" He asked with a delighted grin. Rotating Jack so he was facing him, Devin pressed a few buttons on the rotisserie.

"And weight." The wolf's eyes went over the number. "Ah! Congratulations, belly buster. You lost twenty pounds in ten minutes, making you safe to eat. Not just that, but I think those paws you love so much are three times bigger. More to go around, right?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 17:18

Hydro was quiet, then displayed a grin. "Lucky for us we have our secret ninja weapon. If anyone can spot and disable traps quickly, it's that fox. I'm almost glad he's here's today."

~~~~

Jack's fur was brighter than normal with his rotund stomach nearly gone and paws almost as large as his head. He snarled viciously and spit at the wolf. "Get bent, b*stard!"

Tevin's voice boomed from the radio urgently, "Devin, we got a problem, our spa equipment is losing electrical power!"

~~~~

Meanwhile...

"How can you like guys in tight swim wear is beyond me," said Hazel shaking her head as she watched her otter companion eyed the various males of different species walk about with surfboards, roller skates, and other sporting equipment in tow.

Tori snorted dismissively as she eyed a jaguar in strange diamond studded speedos and rubbed her hands. "You and Lisa need to get out more, beach guys are more cute and sexy in speedos than trunks. People in my home wear those a lot."

"You live near an ocean."

"So what, and roo's are even cuter in them."

"Don't let Lisa hear that."

"She already knows and the blush on her face was priceless."

"That's not very princess like of you, Tori."

"You should know me by now."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 17:27

"I don't know about that guy." Arianna said as she followed them. "What's with the gem stones? Is he trying to say he's rich?"

Havanna followed the three, but at a slower pace. She didn't like the idea of checking out guys while her boyfriend was away. But when she glanced at the jaguar, she felt a strange, warm sensation. it was like when she first saw Chance. Her heart started to hammer in her chest, but she ignored it.

This is...weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What!?" The blond wolf snapped. "What about the back up generators? We've got to get the power back on."

Turning his attention to Jack, The tan wolf formed a set of tongs.

"You must be tired, belly buster. That's why you are so cranky. I'll put you on a nice soft bun with a lettuce blanket. Then, put you in a nice warm room... in my belly."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 17:48

Jack rolled his eyes. "Uh-huh, I hope you get decked in your stomach with the force of a cannon ball. Oh wait, my friends have that sort of strength, sicko!"

~~~~

Hydro turned a corner and found the spa building's back entrance. He threw a punch, launching his fist-shaped 'Azure Edge' energy projectile and broke the door down. Dozens of smells entered his nostrils but waved his hand and dismissed it.

"You guys ready for this? No telling what those wolves will do in there."

~~~~

Hazel put a hand to her chest and felt her heart thumping. "I think it's...sexy and cute and - wait, what am I saying? Gems on swim wear is tacky and doesn't look right!"

"Haze, just because Jimmy and Jake don't wear stones on their clothes doesn't mean," Tori stopped for a moment, then quickly shook her head. "Hold the phone, Jake is cute with or without stones! What's gotten into me..."

The jaguar slowly turned around and moved to the approaching females, his tail swishing and spoke in a suave voice, "Meeow, looks like I see four lovely roses taking a gander at me. For what do I owe this pleasure, miladies?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 18:16

Arianna looked at the jaguar and couldn't help but smile. Look at that beautiful sleek fur and those muscles....wait! Kane's fur is softer and he's way bigger!

Surprisingly, Havanna was the first that stepped up. Listening to his smooth voice and looking at his body up close, her heart beat so fast she was visibly shaking.

"He...hello sir." She greeted in a nervous tone. "We...Um, we saw that you were by yourself and wondered if you wanted some company. The rest of our party is...out right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake held up his glovatrix and turned on the scanner.

"This place has fluctuating power levels. It's like something is draining the electricity."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chatty."

Devin easily lifted jack from the over and carried him over to a large plate with an open bun. Opening the tongs up, he released the tiger onto the bun and quickly tossed a sheet of lettuce on it. As soon as the sheet settled, he tossed the top bun on top, sandwiching the tiger.

"Now tell me, you succulent dishes. Which one should I eat first?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 18:34

"THUNDER SPEAR!"

A jolt of lightning shot out of the shadows and hurled itself toward Devin.

~~~~~~

"Draining the..." Hydro held his chin in thought, then boldly grinned. "Great! That fox is already ahead of us and doing some damage! Let's go join him and pound some wolves!"

The masked superhero bolted inside the door.

~~~~~~

The jaguar licked his lips and purred in his throat, his brown eyes sparkling. "I would love that, milady. You look divine...just like a diamond."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 3:16

The sparkle in the Jaguar's eyes caught Havanna. She had never seen anything like it and was drawn into the gaze.

"First things first." Arianna spoke up as she joined the two, somewhat upset that havanna was the only one he spoke to. "What's your name, handsom?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake stopped in his tracks and looked around.

"Watch for any traps. THe power may be low, but that doesn't mean its off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summoning a knife backhanded, Devin whirled around and swung, knocking the thunderbolt harmlessly into another wall.

"Looks like we have guests. Pull up a chair, I was about to dine on these two."

Tai let out a sigh of relief. He would never say or think anything bad about Blake again.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 13:54

Various knives rained down from above and embedded themselves into the bread that bound Jack, piercing through the monstrosity but not the tiger himself.

Jack sighed of relife, then grinned, "I told you so, gay wolf."

Another sharp blade positioned itself against the wolf's neck from behind, a threatening voice snarled, "How about I kill you instead, mutt? These morons are for me to thrash."

~~~

"Dully noted."

Hydro paced carefully through the area, his eyes narrowed and fist clenched. His ears flickered as a sound entered struck his ear drums and turned his head to the source. A door that had bits of smoke emitting from the cracks as well as someone yelling in agony.

"I smell fire...I think that's Jimmy!"

~~~

The jaguar formed a grin on his muzzle. "My, where are my manners, allow me to...reintroduce myself. My name is Raymond...Raymond Starclaw."

Hazel and Tori's eyes dilated and their jaws dropped, shocked. "No way!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 14:59

Arianna looked back at the star struck girls. "What, you know him?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's ears flicked. "The scanner is picking up high levels of heat, just like his. Let's check it out, but be cautious."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin only smirked. He liked a challenge.

"That's ok, I don't mind sharing."

The wolf leaned forward and kicked his right leg back, knocking the knife out of the fox's hand. He then spun on a heel and faced the rust red fox.

"You can have a taste. How about that tiger? I can smell those spices from here."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 15:31

"Go f*ck yourself!"

Raijin swiftly uppercut the wolf in his jaw, knocking him into the air. His katana appeared in hand as he leaped after him and his blade sparked violently with electricity!

"Feel lightning! Fuu Raijinken!"

The superhero ninja thrust his blade into the wolf's stomach. It connected and created an electrical explosion-like burst, blasting him toward a wall.

~~~

Hydro rushed toward the door and fiercely punched it down! He entered what seemed to be a generator room and saw Tevin down on his knees and whimpering in pain, holding his stomach like a baby.

"I should have fed you wine first, you're giving me stomach cramps!"

Hydro snarled, his fangs bore. "Damn, someone restrain him and fast!"

~~~

Hazel quickly gripped her watch just in case of a fight. "You mean you don't know? That's that jerk Raymond with a trophy wife complex, he tried to kill Chance just to marry Havanna, remember?"

Raymond chuckled sardonically, flexing his fingers and a jewel appeared in his palm. "I'm flattered someone remembers me...a ghost in the machine if you will."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next