Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 15:31

"Go f*ck yourself!"

Raijin swiftly uppercut the wolf in his jaw, knocking him into the air. His katana appeared in hand as he leaped after him and his blade sparked violently with electricity!

"Feel lightning! Fuu Raijinken!"

The superhero ninja thrust his blade into the wolf's stomach. It connected and created an electrical explosion-like burst, blasting him toward a wall.

~~~

Hydro rushed toward the door and fiercely punched it down! He entered what seemed to be a generator room and saw Tevin down on his knees and whimpering in pain, holding his stomach like a baby.

"I should have fed you wine first, you're giving me stomach cramps!"

Hydro snarled, his fangs bore. "Damn, someone restrain him and fast!"

~~~

Hazel quickly gripped her watch just in case of a fight. "You mean you don't know? That's that jerk Raymond with a trophy wife complex, he tried to kill Chance just to marry Havanna, remember?"

Raymond chuckled sardonically, flexing his fingers and a jewel appeared in his palm. "I'm flattered someone remembers me...a ghost in the machine if you will."

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 17:04

"I've never met him." Arianna answered. "I had to deal with a unicorn."

The name seemed to snap Havanna out of her trance. The jaguar was always able to charm her. The queen jumped back into the sand, claws at the ready.

"What are you doing here?" She hissed.

~~~~~~

"Leave that to us!" Ace shouted as he and Jake darted into the room, each going to the opposite side of the wolf.

"Bola Missile!"

Their simultaneous shout was followed by a loud bang as the bola missiles fired, one wrapping Tevin's legs and the other binding his arms.

~~~~~~~~

Devin bounced against the wall and crashed onto the floor, hacking crimson blood as he looked up at his enemy. A deep growl escaped his throat as his eyes scanned the fox.

"I hate party crashers."

Suddenly, the floor beneath Blake opened up to show a large cake mixer filled with batter.

"I'm going to bake you till you beg for mercy!"

The batter shot up like a geyser, flying towards the fox.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 17:38

Raijin twisted his body in midair and dashed out of harms way. He flipped and landed on the ground, skidding to a halt and sheathed his blade. He put his hands together and a green glyph appeared underneath his feet.

"O darkened storm cloud, loose thy blade and run my enemy through! THUNDER BLADE!"

A sword made of pure electricity shot out of a vortext in the ceiling and launched for the wolf."

~~~

Tevin yelped as the binds wrapped themselves around his limbs and fell on his sides. Hydro quickly dashed toward him and delivered a mighty jab to his stomach!

Pow!

Tevin yowled in pain, a bulge or two sliding up his throat and hacked out his captives. A blob of saliva touched the ground, only for it to be incinerated by a sphere of flames. Jimmy, now in his Zelus Blaze attire, held an unconscious German shepard in arms and gently placed him on the ground.

Zelus coughed as his shield dissipated and inhaled fresh air. "Finally! I can't wait to take a shower after this!"

~~~

Raymond smirked, his tail wagging. "Is that how you greet an old flame, Diamond? I'm hurt, after I come all this way to see you and I don't even get a hug."

"Get away from her, prick," growled Tori as she griped her watch as well. "How did you survive!?"

"Wouldn't you like to know, princess. Even the abyss of death can't keep me away from you roses. We got new commrades who took good care of us in the last couple of months, or even since last year. Time flies y'know, and ready to marry me a trophy wife this time around."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 17:52

Havanna leered at the Jaguar. She could still hear her heart beat and could not help by look him over, but took back control a second later.

"First of all, you were never a flame. You put us under a spell and made me forget about my tiger. Second, that's all women are to you. Either arm candy till you get bored or something to dangle in front of the other guys and manipulate them. All those times you said you loved me was a lie, because I believe you are incapable of love. And lastly, don't call me diamond!"

Arianna crossed her arms, no longer affected by the charms of the bejeweled jaguar. "I suggest you leave, otherwise those rocks on your speedos will be the only stones you have left by the time I'm done with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin only grinned at the bolt flying towards him. With only the slightest motion of his hand, a noodle jumped in the way of the bolt. The noodle itself was curled around an unconscious Dustin.

"I don't mind fried rabbit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake looked at the brown bear and the canine he saved.

"Looks like they don't have as strong a stomach as they say."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 18:33

Raijin snorted, standing up and pulled out his blade. "What is this, a desperation move? If you think that is supposed to weaken me, you're gravely mistaken!"

"Bl - I mean Raijin, you can't attack Dustin!" shouted Jack as the bread and lettuce fell apart in chunks due to the knifes assault.

"Shut it, flabby!"

~~~

Hydro ran over to Zelus and patted his back. "Hey, are you alright?"

Zelus coughed and hacked, gasping for air. "Yeah, thanks, snow buddy. Luckily the owner of the STD is still alive, and surprisingly not bleached. Chance, Tai, and Jack are in trouble too, I know it."

Tevin groaned, his jaw ridden with drool. "Damn you party crashers...I'll get you for this."

~~~

Raymond smirked, a purr in his throat. "Careful not to cause a scene, girls, wouldn't want the crowd to watch a show now would we? Alas, I'm not here to fight...more like give you a memo."

He flicked his wrist and green, oblong oval gem appeared in his hand. "In two months time...all you lovely girls will be my maids...well, Diamond will be my Queen. Also, your boys will be dead by not only Hunter, but also the biggest horde of villainy you could ever imagin."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 20:24

Havanna sneered at the crystal master. "It'll make more than what you'll ever have to make me your queen and the guys have gotten much stronger since out last bout. We kicked your tail then and we'll do it again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, like we haven't heard that before." Troy said as he rolled his eyes. Jake simply nodded and turned to more serious matters.

"The source of the flux is this way. Zelus, you probably had a lot taken out of you from being in that belly. You should stick behind and watch after the owner."

~~~~~~
Devin walked in a circle around Raijin, making sure Dustin was hanging in front of him at all times, till he neared the cooked boys.

"You like Flabby huh? Ok, keep him."

The wolf opened his jaws wide and took a massive inhale, creating a vacuum. With a glint of evil in his eyes, Devin pointed his jaws right at Tai.

"What!?" The red kat screamed out as the rice around him clustered into a ball, holding him in an iron tight grip. Tai was lifted off the plate, his inflated feet flying towards the mouth of the wolf. They flew into the canine's jaws with a sickening slurp. Devin's eyes widened at the sudden burst of flavor and he suckled the feet happily. Lifting his head up, the chef let gravity help slide Tai into his mouth, his stomach inflating to accommodate the young feline.

"Help me!" He screamed. "I don't want to go! I don't want to be in his belly!"

"Too bad." Devin snapped back, his words muffled. In no time flat, Tai's head was the only think uneaten and Devin corrected that with a loud slurp. The feline's mass slid down his throat and dropped into the inflated stomach, making it jiggled like a fresh gelatin mold. The tan wolf threw back his head and placed his hands on his belly, letting out a pleasuring "ahh" as he rubbed his stomach, making it recede back to its normal state.

Licking his lips, Devin looked back to the ninja and the tiger.

"I was still hurt by that bunny." He remarked. "Now that I've got something in my belly, we can really fight."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 20:59

Jack's whiskers twitched, what moral fiber held him broke. A feral bellow escaped his muzzle as he shot his hand up with newfound energy and gripped his watch, fighting off the cooking spell's effects and his finger claws unsheathed. "You're gonna pay for that, jerk-off!"

Raijin fell silent. He twisted his sword counterclockwise and with a grunt, a burst of energy erupted from his body! A green spherical aura continually flared around his body as his electrical blade sparked violently.

"Let's dance, bozo! It's been years since I gorged out a stomach!"

~~~~~~

Zelus gave Troy a dirty look, but brushed it off and collapsed to his knees. "Yeah, lucky for me the suit is keeping my body stable and cleaned me up."

"You're not going anywhere!" Tevin leaped to his feet and his tail swished violently. "You super freaks are gonna be my dinner as well as Master Flavien's gourmet!"

He stomped his foot on the ground and cannons came out of the walls. They began firing assorted pies at the group.

~~~~~~

Hazel growled, her eyes flashing. "Whatever you jerks are up to, we'll knock you right into jail where you belong!"

"So have we, my pretties," Raymond kept the strange gem out and licked his fangs with delight. "I hope none of you go dying on me before then...especially you, my Diamond."

"Yo, Ray," a voice with a Caribbean accent boomed. A brown and black spotted hyena came out of a building wearing swim trunks and held a thick cigar in his mouth. His brown eyes glinted as he exhaled smoke from his nostrils. "Are these those broads you kept yapping about? My LAWD they're UGLY compared to my beauty Hallie!"

Tori coughed and covered her mouth with both hands. "Who the hell are you, and who are you calling ugly!?"

Raymond snickered. "Oh don't mind him, he's with me...and one of our newest members to the new Destiny Alliance."

The hyena took out his cigar and exhaled more clouds of smoke. "You can call me Flash Evans, tootsie rolls! I look forward to bombing you all in the future, especially since none of you can compare in beauty to my unicorn!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 12:04

A loud laugh suddenly rang out from Arianna at Flash's statement.

"You...you can't be serious." She said between chuckles. "You... you seriously think that flat chested, long face, sparkly....I can't even finish the thought."

After a minute or two of laughing, the she kat stood tall again, but held her sides now and then.

"News flash, honey, a real woman has curves and sticks with her man. She'd just jump at the next boy who wiggles by. After all, she tried to turn Jake into her mind slave."

The bold queen looked over to Raymond. "As for you, you are hot. I doubt I've ever seen someone as attractive as you. Hell, I was under your charm and didn't even know it. But my cuddly polar bear is so much more. He is wonderful inside and out while you are just skin deep."

Havanna looked at the sky knight, worried she might have to defend her. But at the same time, she felt a wave of admiration.

"Now hot stuff..." Arianna continued. "Why don't you get your sparkly rear out of here and take smoke stack with you before the boys come back and we really do put on a show?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy moved in the way of the pies and fired his chain launcher. The spiked chain flew through the air, smacking and striking the pies so they fell short of their target.

"You've got a lot to learn about fighting us kid." The kat said with a slight smirk. " How about you chill?"

Troy's icy aura blossomed forth and flowed towards Tevin, trying to freeze his feet and keep him in one spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin simply chuckled at the fox's remark.

"You want to slice my belly? Be careful where you point that thing. You might hurt Hot Foot."

The wolf placed his hands on his flat stomach, grinning ear to ear as he moaned happily.

"Such flavor. I can feel myself getting stronger from his nutrients. Its too bad the master wasn't here. I would have asked to keep Hot Foot as a pet. But since I've already eaten, how about some desert?"

Touching a hidden switch, panels opened up in the ceiling and large globs of ice creme rained down on Jack and Raijin.

"Tiger and fox ala mode. That might be a new taste sensation."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 12:46

"Hero time!"

Jack pressed a button on his watch and silver light erupted from it! His fur and flesh was now covered in pure iron as his only clothing was cargo shorts with a utility belt with a black 'Z' buckle and sneakers on his feet. His eyes were now black with the irises a demon red color. Assuming his alter ego, Heavy Gear, he thrust his paws out and screens of iron shot out, blocking and holding the ice cream bullets in place. Gear's weight was heavily increased, breaking the table he laid on instantly and formed a moderate dent on the floor.

Raijin put his sword to his face and licked his blade. "I see you want to test me...bring it! Maijinken!"

He swiped his sword and a blast of jade energy rushed along the ground toward the wolf.

~~~~

Tevin crouched down and leaped into the air, a pizza dish tray appeared under his feet and hovered. "That's a good idea...and I heard you were salty flavored! How about some Soy Sauce!?"

He did a motion of his tail for the cannons to retreat into the walls. They came back out a moment later with a different set of nozzles and fired a black liquid spray.

~~~~

Raymond smirked, crossing his arms across his chest. "We were on our way...but I doubt Flash likes insults to his girl, even though I don't like that psycho myself."

Flash took out his cigar and snorted more smoke. "That voluptuous unicorn is MY woman...and I'm HER boy! You know what they say: smoking robs you of your beauty, toots!"

The hyena inhaled, leaning back and his stomach expanded. In a swift moment he exhaled a large fog of black smoke from his nose!

Hazel and Tori yelped in unison, covering their mouths as they were enveloped and began coughing vigorously, "Jerk!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 13 Oct 2010 - 14:14

"Oh please."

With a simple hand gesture, an updraft picked up the smoke and carried it away harmlessly.

Havanna simply shook her head. "Raymond and..Flash, right? Please go before the boys come back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy hurled another icy aura at the sauce, only to see it pass through unharmed and strike him, drenching the feline in the salty spray.

"Eww! You know too much salt is bad for you, right!"

Just then, Jake darted under the wolf and pointed his glove up, firing his grappling hook and piercing into the pizza dish.

"Timber!"

The feline yanked hard, trying to pull the tray out from under the wolf and make him fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How many times must we do this?"

The noodle holding Dustin swung before him to guard from the blast. The tan wolf simply grinned as he backed up and pressed a hidden switch on the floor.

Across the room, the floor opened up under the board holding Chance. Lowered on a platform, the sleeping feline disappeared into the darkness with the hole sealing itself moments after.

"There we are." Devin said with a grin. "I'll just keep butterfoot tucked away for later."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 13 Oct 2010 - 15:00

As soon as the blast was negated, Raijin was directly in front of the rabbit 'shield' growling, "Decoy, dolt; Senkuu Shoureppa!"

He swung with his sword in a fast spiral motion, lifting himself into the air and slashed the noodle to shreds!

Gear pulled his glowing fist back and his irises glowed red, snarling, "And this is for the roasting: Gyro Fist!"

He threw his punch and a blast shot out, taking shape into a spinning gear that hit Devin square in the jaw.

~~~~~

Tevin yelped as he was falling toward the ground. Unfortunately he was greeted by Hydro down below who took aim with his fist and his knuckles glowed a bright azure.

"Aqua Bullet!"

He fired a blast of water and knocked the wolf through a wall!

Crash!

Hydro lowered his fist and growled. "Something's not right...that was almost too easy!"

~~~~~

Flash rolled his eyes, but displayed a smirk. "What's wrong, little bee-yotch, can't fight on your own? I'm just getting warmed up! Let's party like it's -"

"Flash," Raymond leaped over to the hyena's side and shook his head. "As much as I would like to see you cut loose, we can't stay here too long. Let's jet and get this Soul Gem to Hunter. Besides, their 'boys' already have playmates of their own to deal with."

"I've already encountered those dimwits in the change room, those gay f*ckers. Can I at least give them a parting gift?"

"I'd be insulted if you didn't."

"Great!" Flash put his hands together and created a set of dynamite sticks with a timer attached to it. "This is my REAL specialty! Have a good BLASTED day, spice whores, and don't die before I get to kill ya next time!"

He tossed the dynamite as he and the jaguar made a break down the boardwalk among the crowd of civilians.

The bomb landed between the four girls and began counting down from 15 at a fast pace.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 3:41

Havanna immediatly dived under and scooped up the bomb. Like a professional pitcher, she pulled her arm back and snapped it, throwing the bomb far into the ocean. Two seconds later, a huge explosion of water jumped up, sending drops of water scattering along the surface and making harsh waves strike the beach.

"Oh wow." Arianna commented. "Raymond has a pretty nice south end. If I didn't have a loving polar bear, I might..."

"Please stop." The crystal knight pleaded. "For one thing, they said the boys are dealing with playmates. And second, they said something about a soul gem."

Arianna glanced over to Tori and Hazel. "Does that name ring any bells?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy grunted as he tried to wash the soy sauce off his body by generating water.

"Considering all the weapons and traps they have, I wouldn't be surprised."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin flew back at the impact, his head striking a wall dead on. But once again, the wolf picked himself up. He was injured, anyone could see that. But what scared him more than these two was the thought of disappointing Flavien.

Just keep fighting. make me take more from the feline. You two are going to kill him, not me.

The wolf summoned a bottle of wine and shook it before pointing it at Gear.

"You look thirst. How about a drink."

Pulling the cork, a massive tidal wave of wine fired out towards the tiger.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 14:00

Gear clapped his paws once, then slammed them on the ground with sheer force. A thick sheet of metal rose from the floor, tearing up the tiles and blocked the liquid.

A chain-like whip shot out and wrapped itself around Devin's neck and tightly secured it. Raijin was on the other end of it and with a forceful tug, hurled the wolf toward him. Raijin threw Devin over the shoulder and slammed him on the ground, keeping the chain around his throat and his free paw sparked.

"Cough out red now and I'll make your death quick and painless. Or I'll simply dissect you and pull him out myself."

~~~

Zelus coughed as the canine beside him groaned. "At any rate we need to get this guy out of here and call the police. And perhaps a hospital while we have this moment."

~~~

Hazel and Tori were still coughing from the smoke and held their throats.

"Not...in the slightest," groused Tori, her coughs subsiding.

"I'm gonna hurt that gas house," cough Hazel, then her nose twitched. "Is it me or do I smell more smoke?"

"Maybe it's just you," Tori twist her body to the scent and gasped. The building behind them was set on fire and a crowd of people gathered. "Hazel, there's a fire!"

Hazel jerked around and put her paws to her mouth in shock. "My god, there's people in there! That hyena guy must have done that!"

"We need to get them out of there!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 2:25

Arianna grunted while Havanna let out a gasp.

"Alright." The sky knight spoke up. "We don't know how well structured that place is. We move in and get as many people as we can out. Once that is done, Hazel and I need to stop the fire. We can do that by forcing the oxygen out of the building. Fire doesn't burn without it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Got you covered." Jake said as he pressed a button on his glovatrix, opening a small compartment. Inside was a small cell phone. "Prepaid ones you get from any store."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin growled. He loved the feeling of Tai in his body. The feline was asleep from his energy and was purring, sending a tickling sensation all though the wolf's body. He wasn't about to let that go.

"Not interested."

With a snap of the fingers, cannons appeared along the walls of the room. They all aimed down at Blake and fired in one simultaneous shot. Just as the pies flew out, a large glob of ice creme fell from the roof cannons, in case the pies were deflected.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 16:34

Raijin's ears twitched at the sounds of cannon fire and snorted. Electric jolts swirled around him and he vanished in an instant.

"Cannonball!" Around the same time Gear descended from the sky above Devin in a ball position and dove toward his stomach.

~~~

"Not so fast!"

Tevin shot out of the hole in the wall with a bazooka in paws. "I'm gonna dress you up in tapioca pudding first!"

The weapon revved up and with a deafening roar, fired a glob of white toward Jake.

~~~

Hazel gripped her watch and growled. "Where's Kane when I need him...oh right. We need to get into costume first."

"Right," Tori gripped her watch and it beeped violet. "One of you call an ambulance and do some crowd control, that'll buy us time to change and mount a rescue."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 14:16

"I'll call the ambulance." Havanna said as she turned and hurried away to find the nearest phone. Arianna simply sighed and nodded to Tori's plan.

"Sure, i'll change and do crowd control."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jake!"

Ace dove into the brown kat, knocking him to the ground and just under the pudding spray, evading the white creme by a hair.

"Thanks kid." The brown kat said, grunting a little at the pain. Turning his attention back to the attacker, Jake took aim.

"Eat this punk!"

A miniature missile flew from the launcher, aiming to strike the bazooka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've got a good body, but not much brains."

The ice creme scoop that Raijin evaded struck the ground and bounced up like a super ball, shooting towards Jack. As soon as they collided, the ice creme swarmed around the metal tiger, wrapping him up tight and continued towards the next wall, bouncing off of that and flying towards the other side of the room. Devin simply stood up and patted his belly.

"That's right, keep fighting you two. You are just making me digest him faster."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 2:47

Gear's eyes glowed red as he unsheathed his long, silver claws and tore the ice cream binds to ribbons. He landed on the ground with a sickening thud and created a massive dent on the surface.

"More like you don't know about strategy," retorted the bionic tiger, his voice sounding more machine-like than normal. "This is what teamwork can really do!"

He began charging for the wolf, his feet cracking the floor in his weight.

Raijin reappeared behind Devin and grasped his shoulders painfully. "Enjoy paralysis!"

His clawed gloves crackled with electricity, then emitted a big shock of lightning to the wolf.

~~~~~

Tevini bent his knees and jumped into the air, evading the projectile and landed in a crouch position. He took aim and fired a round of white blob-like blast!

"O violent torrent, SPLASH!" An orb of azure liquids formed in midair and a rapid torrent rained down, holding back the counterattack.

Hydro's outstretched hands were glowing and he growled in annoyance. "These wolves don't know when to quit!"

~~~~~

Hazel darted her head in looking for an area to change costume. Her eyes laid rest to an alleyway and she ran for it. "Quick, into that alley so we can change!"

"Right," Tori quickly followed and her watched glowed purple. "I'm SO gonna kick that Flash's a$s for this!"

"Not if I get to him first!" Once in the alley the duo pressed a button on their watches and lights flashed like lightning! Hazel, now Feng Quan, wore her modified mandarin gown, spiked bracelets, and combat boots. Tori, now Photon, wore a purple leotard, violet mini-skirt and 'Z' utility belt, evening gloves, and combat boots.

Photon's mask appeared over her eyes and summoned her mace. "What's the plan, Feng?"

Fang Quan rose to the air and summoned her fans. "I'll try to extinguish the flames until Arianna gets the crowd away and she can help. You have the better defense against fire with your light, go in and save whoever is in there."

"Got it!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 3:00

Crowds of beach goers gasped and gathered at the building when a bolt of lightning struck down, making them scramble back. Arianna, in her knight armor, floated down and landed gently.

"Keep back." She warned. "We've got things under control here till the authorities come."

"Who are you?" A random member of the mass asked. The queen simply smirked at the question.

"Call me SkyKnight."

'Catchy."

Turing around, Arianna saw Havanna had joined her, covered in her armor.

"I called the ambulance." The crystal knight informed. "I'll head into the building now. My crystal aura should shield me against the flames."

"Good." Arianna replied. "I'll work on the flames. Keep watch over photon. I don't know how well her powers will fair in this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe they should do it before they start."

Eight orbs of water formed around Troy's body, flowing and condensing. The brown tom glanced over to Ace and Jake. "Wanna ride the dragon?"

The two feline looked to each other and then back to the knight, nodding.

"Killer. Aqua Hydra!"

The eight orbs exploded, transforming into eight dragons that flew towards Tevin. As soon as they launched, jake and Ace dashed towards the closest two and leaped into the air, landing on the serpents as they headed towards the wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin howled in pain as the electricity flowed through his body. He could feel his skin losing all sensation.

"No!" He cried. "I'm so hungry. Don't take him away!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 19:36

"He's one of us, freak!"

Gear pulled his iron fist back as he reached proximately and once he was in range, he let his fist fly and collided into the wolf's gut!

~~~~

Tevin looked up and gasped in terror. He twist his body around and began running for his life! He barely got far as the projectile collided into him and he yelled in pain.

"Show offs," snorted Zelus Blaze, a small smirk on his face.

~~~~

"Star Stroke!"

A blast of energy obliterated the door and Photon rushed inside the burning complex with mace in hand. A violet sphere-shaped aura covered her body and blocked the flames and smoke, her 'Resist Field' spell. The super heroine otter sprinted through the burning hazards and debris in searching for survivors.

She put her arm over her mouth and coughed. "Dammit...this is more of Jim's specialty, but I won't give up!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 15:55

Havanna moved quickly through the building. Fire would leap up to lick her, but bounced off an aura that looked like shimmering light.

"I have to hurry." She said, searching for any in need. "We don't have much time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready?" Jake called as he jumped off the hydra just before it hit.

"Always!" Ace called back in an excited tone as he miniced the movement. With Tevin's body ravaged by the hydra attack, Jake flipped over and landed in front of him while Ace continued to descend. The brown tom focused his strength into his legs and spun on a heel. Ace, using the fall to increase his own power, pulled his own leg back and kicked. The two were in perfect sync and struck the wolf in a single blow, Jake's strike in the stomach and Ace's at the back of the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin couldn't cough Tai up. The force of the punch was so strong that as soon as he opened his mouth, the red kat flew out like a cannon ball, slamming into the ground and sliding to a stop while leaving a trail of saliva behind him. The feline's dark red fur had become lighter and his black stripes were now gray.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 24 Oct 2010 - 2:43

Gear pulled his fist back and turned his head back. His red and black eyes were locked on Tai and he let out a breath of relief. "Glad he's not bleached."

Raijin swiftly kicked the wolf into a wall and cracked his neck. "As always I have to be the one to save you morons hides from stupidity. Go check on the twerp."

"Rude much," the bionic tiger strode over to his rabbit friend and crouched down, gently stroking his back. "Yo, Dust, you alright?"

Dustin groaned, his eyes fluttering open and put a paw to his head. "My back is out of whack. Where am I?"

"Another Hell's Kitchen."

"Kitchen...wait," Dustin jerked his body upward and looked around. "Cliff, where is he!? That psycho wolf has him somewhere!"

Raijin shook his head in disdain, grasping his blade. "Oh joy..."

~~~~

Tevin yowled in pain as his body jerked and bend in twisted angles. He spun around and collasped on his stomach to the ground.

Hydro lowered his fist and whistled. "That ought to keep him down."

~~~~

Photon swiped her mace through the falling flaming debris as she sprinted through the inferno. Her ears twitched at the sounds of crying and jerked her head to the source. A female racoon and her child laid underneath a pillar and the child racoon wailed.

The super heroine gasped and ran over to her. "My god, hold on!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 14:17

"Don't worry, you won't be harmed." Havanna said as she led a mouse family of four of the the burning building. "Its a bit thinner, but i've extended my aura over you. It keeps out the heat and smoke."

"Thank you so much." The father said as he followed the she-kat. "I can't..."

"There's no need." The knight corrected. "Its my duty. Now please, hurry on out."

With that, the shimmering aura fell and the family quickly made their way out of the building and into the crowd. In the distance, Havanna could hear sirens echo.

"Almost time to go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think they call that over kill." Troy remarked, having washed away the last of the soy sauce.

"No." Jake said as he and Ace rejoined the group. "I hit him to make sure no one else was in his belly. Ace is the one who knocked him out.

The black and white kat blushed a little at the comment. 'It was nothing. Physically, these guys aren't that tough."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slight snicker came from the defeated Devin who had slumped to the floor with his back to the wall.

"They are.... in the lunch box." he said. "In an hour, they'll be sent over to the master, all hot and steamy for his pleasure. There's over a mile of rooms downstairs, each with their own traps. By the time you reach the right one, Herbal Foot and Butter Foot will have been taken away. The master....*Cough* wants Butterfoot the most."

With that, his head bowed down as he passed out.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 15:00

Gear frowned, clapping his hands and eyes sparkled. "I'll make you wear an iron lung you son of a -"

"No time, lummox," Dustin pressed a button on his watch and became his Dune Star alter ego in flashes of yellow. "We need to find and rescue those two before it's too late."

Raijin let go his katana and snorted. "Then you two get your tails moving and scat. I'll be doing some...remodling."

Oh no...

Gear lowered his arms and nodded. He and Dune Star turned around and bolted for the door, with Gear grabbing Tai and carried him in the process.

~~~~

Zelus slowly stood up and slung the sleeping canine over his shoulder. "At this point the police can handle things from here. We should find the others and get out of here."

"I'll take that guy, bud," Hydro grabbed the shepard and easily carried him in one arm. "That fox should have found Dustin and them. Hopefully none of them were eaten."

~~~~

"Extreme Stars!"

Rapid mace blows struck the debris covering the racoon family and burst to smithereens. Photon crouched down and helped them to their feet, covering them in her shield. She slowly escorted them toward the light outside and made it out the inferno.

The mother coughed and whimpered. "God bless you..."

"No problem," the super heroine smiled. "That's what we Zephyr Heroes do, ma'am."

The child raccoon snorted, surprisingly not affected by the after effects. He crossed his arms and thought, I was hoping to see that dumb rabbit...guess not.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 27 Oct 2010 - 19:03

Meanwhile, Arianna began to pull the oxygen from the flames, grunting at the difficult labor ahead.

"Aren't those two done yet?" She said through grit teeth. "At this rate, the fire is going to spread."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We can only hope. Thought Jake as he started off to the other room.

"Wait, hold up!" Ace hurried after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tai groaned as his head repeatedly struck on the metal tiger's skin, his energy still spent from being tied to the cutting board and having been in the wolf's stomach.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 15:49

"Wait a moment," Hydro stepped forward and pushed the canine further up his shoulders. "Now that I think about it, let's try to get into contact with them first."

"I can hear you, slush ball," boomed Raijin's voice from the watch-radio underneath the polar bear's sleeve.

"Speak of the devil," Zelus rolled up his glove's sleeve and glanced at his watch. "Uh...hi Blake - I mean Raijin. How's things on your end?"

"For starters I'm going to kick you for getting yourself captured by an obvious trap! Second the twerp, lummox, and a half-eaten Crimclaw went off to find tubby and jungle boy before more of your wolf fans get them."

"How was I supposed to know all wolves are cannibals and psycho!? Also they're NOT our fans, Tai was eaten, and where are they now!?"

"You got a watch, moron, use it!" The signal was abruptly cut off.

~~~~

Feng Quan held her fan above her head and absorbed the oxygen from the flames. Rings of pink energy encircled her fan as strands of wind gathered into it.

"I'm going to kick Jim for this," she muttered in disdain. "This is his job, not mine."

The super heroine panda looked down below and saw firefighter trucks approaching. "Here comes the calvary, we can let them take care of the rest."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 17:48

"Tai was eaten!?" Jake and ace shouted almost in unison, frightened by the very concept.

"Is he ok?" Ace questioned.

"If he's out of the belly, I'm sure he is." Jake remarked before turning his attention back to Hydro. "Moreover, we need to find Chance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blond tabby groaned as he slowly awakened. His body was stiff and weak, so much so he couldn't even move his tail. Even his mind was sluggish with each thought.

where...am I?

He was in what looked like a metal cube. Bright yellow lights shined from overhead, letting out a painfully warm heat that seemed to force itself into his body.

Oh right. Another wolf trap. Great, why is it always me?

A soft moan took his attention. Looking to the right, he saw a plate holding another captive. Cliff was still bound by the noodles from earlier with his eyes covered and his ears plugged up. But now the noodles had been covered with a thick creme sauce mixed with bowling ball sized peas and box sized carrot cubes. What was more frightening was his feet, which were covered with spices and had grown to four times their normal size.

Cliff! No way! we have to get out of here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna hurried out with the last survivor in her sector and looked back to the building.

"I need to help Photon. She might be in trouble."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next