» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 17:48

"Tai was eaten!?" Jake and ace shouted almost in unison, frightened by the very concept.

"Is he ok?" Ace questioned.

"If he's out of the belly, I'm sure he is." Jake remarked before turning his attention back to Hydro. "Moreover, we need to find Chance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blond tabby groaned as he slowly awakened. His body was stiff and weak, so much so he couldn't even move his tail. Even his mind was sluggish with each thought.

where...am I?

He was in what looked like a metal cube. Bright yellow lights shined from overhead, letting out a painfully warm heat that seemed to force itself into his body.

Oh right. Another wolf trap. Great, why is it always me?

A soft moan took his attention. Looking to the right, he saw a plate holding another captive. Cliff was still bound by the noodles from earlier with his eyes covered and his ears plugged up. But now the noodles had been covered with a thick creme sauce mixed with bowling ball sized peas and box sized carrot cubes. What was more frightening was his feet, which were covered with spices and had grown to four times their normal size.

Cliff! No way! we have to get out of here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna hurried out with the last survivor in her sector and looked back to the building.

"I need to help Photon. She might be in trouble."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 18:58

"Um...I'm right over here."

Photon stood next to the raccoon family as firefighters and ambulance trucks arrived at the scene. The firemen gathered the hoses and doused the flames with strong jets of water.

The child raccoon simply snorted as a medic team swarmed the area and tended those who were injured. He thought, Lucky for them there were only a teaspoon of losers in that tacky store. Looks like I have nothing to worry about from these bimbos.

~~~~

"Dully noted," Hydro rolled his sleeve up and pressed a button on his watch. "I got a lock on chubby and long-ears's watch signals. Seems like they're moving downward to a basement or something."

If it's not Hazel killing me...it's Blake... Zelus groaned as he fixed his sleeve and turned for the door. "Then let's follow the signal, rescue them, and get out of here before any more weirdness happens."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 14:21

Jake simply nodded to Zelus' plan. His fists were balled up and clearly shaking.

If I found those wolves first, I'll hit them so hard their whole family would die.

"Then lets go." Troy agreed after washing off the last of the black sauce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then we better go." Havanna suggested. "No use being caught and questioned. Besides, something's up with the boys."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 16:37

"I know," Photon looked over at police cars heading toward them and clenched her mace. "I hope it's Ricky, and if I didn't know better, i'd say you sounded like Razor for a moment."

"That loser!?" The child raccoon coughed and put his paws over mouth. "Raymond's more cooler than him and - aw crap, I blew my cover!"

~~~

Hydro adjusted the canine on his shoulders and walked for the door. "Alright, in the meantime, can one of you call 911 for this guy? I'm pretty sure that wolf drained some of his nutrients."

Zelus followed and bowed his head. "Imagine Tai's reaction when we find him."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 2:05

"I'm sure it won't be pleasant." Jake commented. "That's if he remembers it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna didn't know how to take the remark, but it mattered little. She immediately turned and looked at the young raccoon child that had mentioned the last name she ever wanted to hear.

"You know Raymond and Razor?" The she-kat questioned. The feline looked down on him and felt a strange sensation. "Who...who are you?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 2:33

The raccoon's eyes glinted, flickering his wrist and a yo-yo appeared out of thin air. "Talk about the cat's out of the bag. Oh well, might as well reintroduce myself, name's J.P...and I'm surprised that dumb rabbit and that dumber white tiger aren't around for me to play with."

~~~~

Meanwhile...

"Gross! I may have a invulnerable metal body, but this is still GROSS and he's starting to smell funny!"

Gear wined as he followed his rabbit companion and carried Tai in his arms. The duo were now walking in a basement area with pools of water very close to the walkway.

Dune Star rolled his eyes and whisked his mallet out in flashes of light. "For someone who supposedly doesn't need oxygen, food, drink, and takes zero chip-damage, you have an easy time 'smelling' wolf spit if that makes sense."

"I'm not using full power," the bionic tiger pouted, sticking his silver tongue out. "Just enough to defend myself and walk with all this wolf-made crud on me. And I can smell rancid stuff when I smell it thank you very much, even if Tai was almost digested!"

"Maybe the water will benefit you and Tai, lummox, wash it off!"

The superhero rabbit spun around and kicked Gear into the water. The superhero tiger yelped as he crashed into the water with Tai in tow and his armored form immediately vanished and his original attire reappeared on him.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 16:29

Tai's eyes shot open and he let out a high pitched cry of terror.

"No! I don't want to be digested! I don't want to be in here!"

Looking around, Tai saw the Jack was on top of him.

"And jack was eaten too!? What the hell is with this place? I didn't know their stomachs looked like this from the inside!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna remained calm. This was a child, whether he was evil or not.

"What have you done with them?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:07

J.P snorted and played with his toy. "I haven't done anything to them, Goldilocks. I actually wanted to see them for once, but I wind up getting you hags instead."

Photon growled as she balled her hands into fist, wanting to smack him for the remark. "Better run along, J.P, your mother is waiting for you..."

"Oh please, that lady with the ambulance isn't my real mother. Besides, I need some dolls to play with...and look at what I have here!"

~~~~~

Jack coughed and spat out liquids as the stains on his fur melted into the water and revealed his original fur. "Dude...we're not eaten thank God."

"Ahoy from the land of the living," Dune waved his mallet with a smirk. "And you both needed that quick bath, you reeked of wolf germs!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 11:59

Tai blinked and sniffed his fur. He almost gagged, but kept it down. The feline started splashing water on his fur and scrubbing it fiercely.

"Um, Jack. I know we're friends and all but your gut is kinda crushing me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy's ears twitched as the group headed towards the next room.

"Oop, the red dude's awake.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna shook her head. 'I though only girls played with dolls. In either case..."

With a snap of her fingers, crystal bars shot from the ground and twisted around JP's arms.

"I won't allow you."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 16:24

"Hm, I could easily break this...but I got a better approach."

J.P plopped on the ground and wailed loudly. "Wahh, help, the mean superheroes are attacking me! Mommy!"

The fireman, medic, and police officers turned their heads to the source and raised eyebrows.

Photon cursed under her breath and raised a hand up. "Wait, it's not what it looks like!"

~~~

"Oh hush, dude," Jack rolled off him and floated in the water. "Remind me to never go to a spa runned my wolves again!"

Dune shook his head. "Uh huh, but at least the water removed all that wolf crap."

"Really?" The tiger looked at his body and his eyes grew wide. "Holy crap, I have my beautiful fur and my stomach again! I'm my sexy and viewtiful self once more!"

The masked rabbit's eyes twitched. "Say something that stupid again and I'll smack you skinny."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 14:02

Havanna looked to JP and then to the authorities. Almost immediately, the crystal bars broke into dust.

"There were some burns on him." She lied, trying to sound convincing. "Those crystals focus my power and healed them. The little guy just thought we were being mean."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After scrubbing himself, Tai pulled himself from the water.

"I'd think you'd be happy to lose the belly." he commented. "But never mind. Does anyone have any spare clothes?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 15:13

"Maybe later," Dune turned back to the path ahead and his whiskers vibrated. "First we need to find Cliff and Chance before more wolves come and take them away. I'm hoping Kane and paintbrush got the signal I sent them earlier."

"We wouldn't be here if we didn't," said Hydro as he and Zelus Blaze strode into the area with the others in tow.

The masked rabbit whirled around and grinned. "Hey guys! What took you so long?"

Zelus groaned. "Let's just say that wolf is down for the count. Where's Raijin?"

"He's...doing some 'remodeling'."

"Good grief."

~~~~~

As soon as the bands broke J.P's arms began seeping blood and dripped onto the floor. He wailed louder. "Those crystals hurt my arms and I want my mommy!"

"I saw it with my own eyes, officers!" said a white horse with wild pink hair in a rather revealing bathing suit, her blue eyes flashing and pointed at the light duo. "Those so called 'Heroes' used their mutant powers to hurt that innocent child! They can't be trusted!"

Why does she feel...familiar, Photon took a step back with her tail twitching nervously. "That isn't true at all!"

"I seen it too!" said an elk in swim trunks, his eyes red. "That kid was fine until that knight lady and Photon came next to him!"

"Agreed!" shouted a female marten. "That child is bleeding as we speak!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 7 Nov 2010 - 18:32

"Please." Havanna pleaded. " I did not hurt him."

As she spoke it, Havanna could feel something amiss in the crowd. Sometime trying to sway and control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake and Ace appeared from behind Hydro and immediately went to Tai, helping him up to his feet.

"Are you ok?" Ace asked. " Your fur is lighter! What was it like? How did you get out? What..."

"We can save the questions for later. " Jake spoke up, reminding them of the urgency of their mission. "Are you ok to go on?"

Tai nodded lightly. "I guess. i wasn't in that long and Jack already woke me up."

"Speaking of my buddy." Troy said as he emerged and hurried over to the tiger, wrapping his arms around the large stomach and squeezing the tiger. "Glad to see you safe and sound, bro."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:34

Jack climbed out the water and found himself in an embrace, grunting upon contact. "Thanks Dude, but can ya not hold me so tight? Still kinda getting my body weight adjusted again."

"Big Bro," called Dune. "The water undid all of the wolves' crappy seasonings and spells when I smacked - I mean when the lummox fell into it."

"Really?" Zelus turned and glanced at the water. "That's strange, but what's a pool of water doing in a place like this?"

Hydro closed his eyes and inhaled. "It's salt water from the ocean nearby. Since we seen a power generator here they must need the water to power up the building like a dam."

~~~~

From the air Feng Quan glanced at the crowd below and bit her lip. "Something's not right about the crowd below. And that horse lady makes me want to slap her..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 9 Nov 2010 - 11:57

"Allow me."

Arianna shot down in a burst of wind and tackled the white horse, slipping her arms around the belly and pulling the target into the air.

"Hello, Hayley." Arianna greeted with a grin. "Saw your boyfriend. If he didn't have the smoke, he'd be kinda cute in a gruff way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy only gave a slight snicker, noticing Jack's belly still growing. "Sorry pal. Just happy to see my rockerbro is doing alright."

Ace looked over to the water. "Maybe we should take some. No doubt they are messing with Cliff and Chance right now."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 9 Nov 2010 - 14:09

"We're not exactly carrying buckets," Hydro adjusted the canine on his shoulder and looked ahead. "But from the way it looks, i'd say the water must be leading somewhere close to them."

Zelus took a deep breath, then stepped forward. "If Dust - I mean Dune is right about the water then we may have an advantage against them...finally. Let's try following the water and see where it goes."

~~~~

Feng Quan palm faced as she slowly descended to the ground. "How bold of you..."

While several officers rushed in and pointed pistols at Ariyana, the white mare merely smirked with a flash of her eyes.

Looks like a certain b*tch got a lucky guess, she said mockingly through her telepathy. Your form still sucks, little girl!

Her spiral platinum horn appeared on her head as a burst of rose-red energy erupted from her body. She broke out of the hold with a grunt and kicked Ariyana's stomach with both feet.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 13:56

Arianna grunted as she flipped back in the air, but easily caught herself.

"I didn't need luck. The cotton candy hair was a dead giveaway. Plus, I'm only this irritated around you. Now to put away your toys."

With a single motion, Arianna blasted the beach with a burst of wind, creating a sandstorm around the officers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the felines headed down, Jake made his way to Troy's side.

"hey troy." he spoke up. "Can't you generate salt water?"

"Maybe." The knight answered. "I can try with Dune's help."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 14:56

The masked rabbit's ears twitched. "Um, what now?"

~~~~

Hallie hovered in midair and chortled, her horn surging with power. "Don't know why i'd be so concerned about those crash test dummies. I'd be more concerned about what I'm going to do to you!"

She waved her hands in an 'X' motion and two rows of daggers materialized in front of her. She snaped her fingers and the projectiles flew as streaks of light. "Asterism Line!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 14:33

Arianna simply smirked as she materialized her bow and pulled the string back. between her fingers, an arrow of electricity formed, crackling and surging with power.

"Shock Squall!"

With a loud "twang" the string released as the arrow flew. What was one arrow upon launch became twenty, striking each dagger to cancel them out.

The brown she-kat simply smirked at her opponent. "I just needed to get them distracted so our priestess can free them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking in a deep breath, Havanna began to sing a soft song to the cops and those who had now surrounded them. Her song reached into their minds, purifying the psychic energy given off by the unicorn, and making them fall to the sand unconcious.

"Thanks Airy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well...." jake began. "If salt water can affect their powers, then we can use that. We can't carry the water itself, but Hydro and troy can generate it. All we'd need is salt, a natural earth element. That's where you come in Dunestar. If you can pull that up, we can reverse any effects they do to us or to Chance or Cliff."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 3:37

Dune looked down and bit his lip. "I guess I can give it a shot, though there are some ground elements I'm limited to using."

"It's worth a try, D," said Zelus nodding his head. "It's the only advantage we could gain against them and - Did you guys hear that?"

The sound of a splash hit his ears and the masked brown bear stopped in his tracks.

Hydro shrugged. "Probably just something in the water, nothing big."

"But it feels like we're being...watched."

~~~~

A yo-yo pierced through the sandstorm and let out an ear-splitting screech noise. The force of the wave alone shattered windows and parts of the boardwalk.

"Don't forget about me, wench," mocked J.P from the end of the yo-yo as he was now shielded in a 6-foot toy robotic replica of himself.

~~~~

"You sl*ts and your heroics," Hallie's horn glowed and clenched her fist, summoning more knives between her fingers. "Have it your way: more pain for you means more fun for me!"

"Go back to Hell: GRAND CROSS!"

A pillar of light shot out of the ground under the unicorn's feet while an arrow shot out of a portal in the sky. Hallie teleported in midair and reappeared a few meters away where both light lines formed a cross of high velocities.

Hallie rolled her eyes. "Looks like the other holy harlot arrived to get her just desserts."

Photon rose to the air with mace in hand and growled. "Pot, kettle, black, b*tch!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 15:23

Arianna simply sighed. "Such language for a princess. In any case, I'm already tired of being around you, hallie."

Wind wrapped around her feet and propelled the feline forward at high speed. Spinning in the air, she thrust a powerful kick at the unicorn's stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna looked back to JP and the giant toy next to him. The feline let out a soft sigh.

"I don't really want to fight children. Could you please just surrender?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy blinked and looked over to the water. "Maybe we should check it out. It could be another wolf."

"I think Raijin would have taken care of it if one of those two woke up." Ace figured.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 17:53

OOC: J.P is inside the robot.

"Knowing that fox: much worse," Dune walked up to the water and looked at it for a moment. "I don't see anything. Can you spare a light over here, big bro?"

"Eh, sure why not," Zellus snapped his fingers and his hand was set ablaze. He raised it over the water and peered through the surface. A shadow was seen moving and disappeared within moments. "I was right, but I guess it was a just a fish."

~~~~~

"You think I'm stupid or something? Only adults..."

J.P whisked back his yo-yo and launched it again more forceful. It soared through the air and ignited into a scorching fireball!

"I don't think so," Feng Quan burst into the scene and brought her spiked arm-guards up, blocking the projectile and skidded backward. She growled as she held it back and bent her knees. "If what Dustin said was true, then he's more than just a little brat!"

~~~~~

Hallie smirked as she allowed herself to get hit and fly backward. She caught herself and her horn began to glow a dangerous red.

"Feelings mutual, now let me show you one of my new tricks!"

Her horn fired a beam of light into the sky and it suddenly turn cloudy. Thunder began to echo around the vicinity and random columns of light struck the area like guillotine blades, hitting people and buildings respectively. "DISASTER LIGHT!"

Photon yanked her mace above her head and produced a holy force field. However, one of the columns struck her shield midway and shattered it to pieces.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 4:16

Arianna screamed as a blade smashed into her, sending the she-kat shooting down into the ground. A plum of sand shoot up from her impact. As she lie there, Arianna mentally kicked herself for not recalling the strength of the unicorn.

"I'm...gonna have to be tougher."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna simply let out a sigh of the panda's comment.

"Still you have to admit its a hard fact to deal with."

The crystal knight faced her opponent. A spark of conviction flickered in her eyes.

"But... someone like this can't beat us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy pondered the thought. "Well, why don't we do formation then? Injured in the middle, the rest at the front and back, just in case something is coming."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:37

Hydro nodded. "Good idea, tubby and Tai goes in the center."

"Don't I get a say in this decision," groused Jack sticking his tongue out. "Why can't Ace be in the center?"

"Because he can't transform into a living, breathing machine like you and Tai was almost digested. You have the best defense here."

"I call that a fix!"

"Quit complaining and be a ferocious tiger!"

"Fine, fine, you'll hear from my attorney...if I had one."

~~~~~

"I know that," Feng pushed back the toy with her palms and got into a butterfly-like crouch stance. "Duty comes first, so let's get this over with."

J.P recalled his yo-yo and swung it around like a bolo. "I don't know what Raymond sees in you, but there's no way I'm getting beat by girly nitwits like you! LIMITED RAY!"

He shot his yo-yo into the air at diagonal arc and spun in place. Light gathered around it and fired a fierce ray blast.

~~~~~

Photon yelled as one of the light blast struck her in the back and violently crashed into the ground! A sickening crack was heard and she shrieked in pain as her tail bled severely from the assault, tears cascading down her face.

Hallie chortled as she descended to the ground and summoned knives between her clenched fist. "I see that was a bit too much for you brats. Do get up and fight, I haven't even begun to break a sweat!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 5:30

"Heh..."

Arianna slowly rose up from the ground. What would normally show defeat, she was instead smiling.

"Hehe....hahaha!"

The chuckling feline looked up to Hallie, her eyes glinting with determination.

"You need a lot more than that to take me down, sparkles. You forget who I am. I'm the knight of the storm. Both lightning and air are my allies, and you need air to survive!"

In a swift hand gesture, A vacuum formed around Hallie, pulling the oxygen from the area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Little ones should heed their elders."

A giant slab of crystal shot before Havanna, shielding both her and Feng from the ray. But as the ray struck it, the crystal began to glow.

"Lesson one..." She continued, as two crystal slabs erected themselves to the left and right of the shield.

"Never use light against a light master."

The first slab reflected the light into the two adjacent ones, which then fired them back towards the robot.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tai moved to Jack's side and looked up at the tiger.

"How about for a thank you, I'll make you and Venus a romantic gourmet meal for two?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 18:16

"I'm not AXL and I wanna -!"

A piercing yell echoed through the area that said, "LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!"

~~~~

J.P thrust his arms out and caught the return fire. At the same time the light turned into a glowing sphere of rainbow colors and grew bigger.

"And didn't anyone tell you never underestimate your opponent? BLOCKY BULLETS!"

At that instant numerous toy building blocks shot out of the sphere in a spectrum of colors, each one set ablaze!

Feng thrust her palms out and forced the wind to form a protective shell of wind around her. The blocks grazing her defenses and dissipated her effects flawlessly.

~~~~

Hallie laughed louder as she advanced toward the two. "Is that the best comeback you got, kitten? In case you felines from your backwater planet don't know, I am a unicorn. I don't need food, liquids, or even oxygen to survive...because I'm immortal!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next