Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 18:16

"I'm not AXL and I wanna -!"

A piercing yell echoed through the area that said, "LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!"

~~~~

J.P thrust his arms out and caught the return fire. At the same time the light turned into a glowing sphere of rainbow colors and grew bigger.

"And didn't anyone tell you never underestimate your opponent? BLOCKY BULLETS!"

At that instant numerous toy building blocks shot out of the sphere in a spectrum of colors, each one set ablaze!

Feng thrust her palms out and forced the wind to form a protective shell of wind around her. The blocks grazing her defenses and dissipated her effects flawlessly.

~~~~

Hallie laughed louder as she advanced toward the two. "Is that the best comeback you got, kitten? In case you felines from your backwater planet don't know, I am a unicorn. I don't need food, liquids, or even oxygen to survive...because I'm immortal!"

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 18:50

"Well, that hasn't made you smart." Arianna said with a smirk as the vacuum collaped, sending powerful wind gusts towards hallie from all sides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna grunted as she was shielded by the crystal spire. most of the blocks bounced off, but some were strong enough to actually crack the gemstone.

"How powerful is he?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's ears shot up immediately. "Chance!!"

Without delay, the brown feline darted down the hall towards the shouts.

"Jake!" Ace and tai shouted in warning.

"We gotta cover him." Troy said with a grunt. "Getting separated is the last thing we need to do."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 22:26

Dune put a paw over his face and groaned. "I think the old saying goes...the pot calling the kettle black."

"Dune," said Zelus as he slowly shook his head. "You and Hydro give those two some cover fire. Jack and myself aren't in much of a position to fight, and neither is Tai."

"Oh fine," Hydro set the canine civilian on the ground and cracked his neck. "C'mon, Troy, let's go before they wind up getting eaten too."

Meanwhile...

Chance yelled as he remained bound to the cutting board and his feet were being licked by two different tongues. "What is with you wolves and my feet!? Quit trying to EAT ME!"

Marvin licked one foot while Alvin licked the other in affection. Alvin put the whole foot in his mouth like a lollipop while Marvin said between licks, "Oh hush, butterball, me and Al didn't even get a sample of your paws. So we're taking our time in trying out the flavor!"

Alvin sucked on the toes and said, muffled, "Master and Calvin was right, your feet ARE divine! They're like an everlasting lollipop!"

~~~

"You'll soon find out!"

J.P ceased firing building blocks and kept his sphere rolling in place. It morphed into a multi-bladed yo-yo and electricity cackled violently. A series of rings in a spectrum of colors appeared in the form of a pathway to the crystal defenses like a targeting scope. forming a bullseye mark.

Feng's eyes grew wide and ascended to the sky. "Move!"

"TOTAL RECALL!" J.P thrust his monstrous toy out and it soared through the channel of rings, tearing up the boardwalk.

~~~

"You're such an idiot," Hallie's horn emitted sparks of energy and a octagonal barrier formed around her. It blocked the attack to the point where the shield broke and she dashed out the way.

"Your mind is an open book of boredom waiting for someone to rip the worn out pages out and burn each one to ashes. If I wanted to, I can just kill you from the astral plane without much physical effort. But what fun would that be, I want to hear you scream in agony...and then I'll go after that anorexic feline you're obsessing yourself over, even though you're stupidly aware he doesn't love you back. Quite sad, really, shackling yourself to a oil-smelling prick and expecting a 'prince charming' moment to save you from the wicked stepmother Haru. I guess that's what you fools call a 'girlish dream'...how sickening."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 5 Dec 2010 - 13:44

Arianna rose up with a grunt and smiled at the unicorn.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." She said. "I'd love it if Jake or Kane could whisk me off to a life of happiness. But then again, so many people depend on me. It would be selfish and I would be letting them down. I don't care if Jake doesn't have feelings for me because he's a good guy and I just want him to be happy, even if someone else does it. But if someone like you tries to mess that up, I'll take them down no matter what."

The feline glowed with a yellow and a bright green aura.

"Bring it on, you tramp! Hit me with your best shot!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna dove out of the way just as the yo yo hit, crashing through the crystal as if it were paper thin glass.

"How..." The she-kat questioned, astonished. "How did he break solid diamond?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance grunted at the answer. He didn't like the thought of people licking his feet, let alone these infatuated psychopaths.

"First, don't talk with your mouth full." The tabby growled. "Second, stop licking me feet. And third, what the hell did you do to that guy?"

Chance gestured with his head over to Cliff, who was grinning in blissful ignorance and wiggling his toes, almost to entice the two wild canines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure Jimmy would do the same if his friends were in trouble. Tai thought as he stood back with the injured.

"On it pal!" Troy replied as he moved with Hydro while Ace took up the rear. "By the sound of it, the poor guy is being tortured and we don't have long till the Lunch Box is sent out."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 2:25

Dune whisked out his mallet and slung it over his shoulder. "Then let's bust in and kick some wolf tail!"

--

Marvin gingerly rubbed the large yellow and brown-clawed foot. "Oh those D-ranked losers tossed him in a pasta salad and will only obey the words of either us or Master. Too bad the sauce they used stinks."

"Yep," Alvin slid his share of the tabby's paw out of his mouth and applied salt and pepper to it. "Them noodles are clogged into his ears and gave him a few choice words. All he can think about is settling down in Master's tummy...or maybe ours!"

Alvin put the foot back in his mouth and moaned at the increased flavor, swishing his tail in delight.

~~~~

J.P retracted his yo-yo and snickered from his robot. "Because my toy is made of a chemical substance called 'Aether' which can break through even the most impenetrable defenses! Add that with my natural power and Raymond's overall knowledge of crystals, I can beat you without fearing of your stupid defense ploys! Now for -"

His armored form visibly shook and tail twitched in nervousness. "He's here...aw crud, looks like my playtime was canceled."

Feng looked around and suddenly hugged herself. "Something...or someone really strong is here."

--

Hallie snorted with a flash in her eyes. "Are you delusional or what? How can you be so protecting of someone who doesn't reciprocate those feelings in return!? If you really wanted him to be happy then why are you constantly interfering with that tomboyish otter's conquest for his heart, even if the princess isn't aware he's misleading her like your typical brain-dead guy! Oh whatever, it's your funeral, say goodnight you miserable -"

An invisible force grasped her thrusting arm and a voice hauntingly spoke, "That's enough, Hallie. You done enough testing for one day."

The unicorn growled in anger. "You ruined my fun, Boss! Fine, I won't kill the harlot...today at least."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 12:43

Arianna remained defiant, though she felt as though the life was being choked out of the world around her.

Is she stupid. I'm dating Kane and Tori has been going out with Jake. I don't want them getting too close though, because i already know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havanna grunted, feeling the powerful force set down on the area.

"What...is this?" She questioned. "What are you people planning?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just be careful." jake commented as he lead the group. "Didn't that one wolf say there were...."

Suddenly, holes opened up in the walls and ceiling with small cannons poking out.

"...traps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance twitched with disgust. While one was slurping his foot in a disgusting way, the other was rubbing his paw and it felt kinda nice.

"Are you people obsessed or something." He remarked with a scowl. "You get thrown in jail, only to come at us again. Get a life!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 15:31

Marvin snickered as his claws came out. "That's the thing...you ARE apart of Master's life and ours! We'll worship your heavenly feet until your in someone's stomach, preferably Masters!"

He began to painfully massage the foot while Alvin kept his share in his maw and moaned in blissful ignorance.

~~~

Hydro growled and cracked his knuckles. "We can't let them stop us, just dodge and move!"

~~~

"I can hear your thoughts, piss breath," snapped Hallie with heated scorn. "If you're dating that slushball, and take my advice, stop meddling in someone else's love affairs! Let the princess find out for herself."

"Do settle down, Hallie," a smoldering void appeared behind her and took shape. It formed a bald eagle of white head feathers, brown body and wing feathers, and a golden beak of near seven feet. His eight-pack ab muscles were as polished as a surfboard and wore teal swim trunks down past his knees. His golden hands and feet had talon claws sharp enough to pierce through even the densest of wood products or even steel. His golden eyes sparkled with a briliance like that of the sun.

J.P moved over to him and bowed in silence.

Feng gasped, her heart skipping a beat and covered her mouth in terror. "Oh my God...it can't be him!"

Photon's body glowed violet as her wounds healed and looked on in dread. "He's pure evil..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 17 Dec 2010 - 4:12

Arianna looked onto the tall eagle and shook with fear. She never felt this afraid before in her life.

Havanna looked at the new arrival with disbelief. "How....how are you here?"

~~~~~~

"Easy!" Jake said with a grin. "We do this all the time!"

Jake and ace darted between the ice creme blasts, moving with incredible speed and response.

"Doing all those drills...." ace said between pants. "... in the reflex rooms really helps."

Troy had an easier time. Releasing his chain, it whipped and flailed around him, smacking away any blob that came towards him.

"Just a little further."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance's face twisted with a look of pain.

"God! You mean until I'm eaten, you creeps won't quit!?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 17 Dec 2010 - 15:50

"Bingo," Marvin smirked and let go of the paw. "You are too divine in taste to let go, right Alvin?"

Alvin gave a thumbs up and kept moaning, his tongue swirling around the foot and toes in his cavernous muzzle.

"He's too absorbed in your flavor to talk. I think I will go taste you noodle chum, I think he will obey...and allow me to eat him."

~~~

"I wish I had that fox's super speed..."

Hydro frowned, aiming his fist and fired spray after spray of water at each incoming projectile.

Dune cartwheeled his way past the falling blobs. "Nah, it causes too much friction in the foot muscles.."

~~~

Hunter smirked slightly. "Wouldn't you like to know. I had high hopes of seeing James, but I'm fully aware of his current engagement elsewhere. Besides, I needed to retrieve my subordinates before they went overboard."

Feng landed on the ground and balled her hands into fist. "You...you're the one who tried to kill Jimmy and the rest and put my teddy bear in the hospital! I won't forgive you for that!"

She charged at him and spun around, her leg sticking out and a rush of pink energy streams surging around it. "Dancing Breeze!"

Photon quickly stood up and shouted, "Hazel, stop, he's too dangerous!"

Hunter calmly stepped in front of Hallie and outstretching his hand, caught the leg. He magnetically held the masked panda who struggled with grunts and leaned his head closer to the side of her face.

"So sweet of you to defend your best friend," he said queitly with a smirk. "Attacking a predator such as myself speaks your determination, your love, and your foolish bravado!"

A swift hand motion threw Feng down the boardwalk and crashed into the sand, yelling in pain upon contact.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 3:10

"Hazel!" Arianna was almost immediately at the panda's side, having taken a moment to break off the dark sensations of Hunter's presence. The feline picked up the hero's head gently from the sand.

"What are you after?" Havanna demanded, trying to keep calm while her shaking body betrayed her.

~~~~~

Jake and Ace darted to the end of the hall. As soon as their feet struck the edge, they twisted and fired a missile from each glove, blasting away a large group of the cannons.

"hurry!" The brown kat shouted.

~~~~~

"Wait...wait!" Chance snapped, doing his best to ignore the sticky, swirling tongue of Alvin. "We're suppose to be for that demented chef, right? Won't he be angry that your friend is sucking my paw and you are going to taste cliff?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 16:22

Marvin brought his hand to face level and materialized an apple. "Do me a favor and put a cork in it!"

He shoved the apple in the tabby's mouth and turned to Cliff in the bowl. "Yo, strings, open up Veggie's eyes and ears, we want to talk to him for a bit!"

~~~~

"I'm moving as fast as I can go, damn it!"

Hydro aimed his fist at the floor and sprayed water all over it. As soon as he stepped on it his running speed increased and slid along the ground.

Dune performed a handspring and landed on his feet, resuming his sprint. "I think I hear voices up ahead."

~~~~

Hunter's smirk morphed into a bold smile. "Why ruin the surprise so early? I am only here to enjoy both a relaxing day at the beach and pull back my destructive duo from killing you so soon."

"I find that very hard to believe, psycho," Photon thrust her mace at the enemy and glared. "First Raymond and some smoke house appears, then J.P and the ho, and now you? That already spells trouble!"

Hunter latched a talon onto Hallie's arm in warning as the unicorn hissed in response and summoned a knife between her fingers. The bald eagle chuckled, sardonic. "I'll give you a message of warning, Princess of the ocean kingdom of Aquapolis. Do not assume. Also, please don't inform your companions of my presence. I wouldn't want dear ol' Chance Taylor Furlong and Jacob Clawson to get heart attacks just hearing about my return yet."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 3:17

Havanna bit her lip. This was just so much to take in and it hurt.

"I...." The she-kat said as she stared at hunter. "i won't tell. But...I won't let you hurt him. Whatever you're planning, I....I will stop you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake turned his head and listened in.

"That means they are up ahead." The feline figured. "I hate to say it, but we need a direct assault. Their noses will catch our scent easily, so sneak attacks are useless."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The noodles obeyed, removing themselves from Cliff's ears and eyes. The feline stared with a dumb look on his face for a few more moments before his mind returned.

"Dustin!!" The white tiger shouted. "Dustin! Where are you? Are you safe?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 4:43

Marvin licked his lips and grinned. "Not my name, but my do you smell delicious and healthy to eat!"

Alvin, however, was continually sucking on the tabby's foot like a baby to its bottle.

~~~~

Dune's hands began to glow and clapped them once. "Then let's launch away, we'll get chewed out by paintbrush and the dark one later!"

~~~~

"Oh will you now," Hunter brought a finger to his beak and waved it. "I guess he does have a remotely interesting female in his life. After all, you were the one who ruined my wonderful suit of cursed armor from within long ago. I do miss hearing his agonizing, painful screams...they were like a beautiful symphony orchestra to me. Beneath all that macho, angry tough guy exterior...he's a frightened little kitten on the inside. One I intend to unearth and exploit for old times sake."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:01

"Didn't I tell you?" Havanna questioned, appearing more focused than before. "I'll stop you. you won't hurt him."

~~~~~~~

"Blast them around." ace said as he pulled out a pair of cards.

"That's right." Jake replied with a nod. "These guys wouldn't think twice about eating and killing us. Hold nothing back."

Troy simply smirked at the conversation, twirling his blade. 'Oh come on, it will be easy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff looked strait at Marvin and let out a grunt.

"oh great, more wolves."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 20:09

"You must really be dumb," Marvin points to the pasta and smirked. "Or do you not remember the bowl you're sitting in and the noodles wrapped around you?"

~~~~

"Then let's do this and get it over with," Hydro thrust his fist into the ground and a jetstream of water rushed forth from underground in the shape of a manta ray. "Goo Splasher!"

Dune followed suit, thrusting his fist into the floor and a rush of marble tendrils followed after the liquid beast. "Gaea Spike!"

~~~~

"How can you protect him...if you can't protect yourself!"

Hunter's eyes suddenly glowed a blood thirsty red. A burst of magnetic forces erupted from his body and tore up most of the boardwalk and beach!

Photon thrust her mace out in defense only to be blown away by the invisible force, yelling in shock and collided into a bilboard!

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 5:07

A white aura exploded from Havanna, taking on the impact of Hunter's magnetic wave.

"I....can! I....will...."

The she-kat struggled to keep the barrier up, her feet being pushed in the sand.

"Even though....he isn't by my side....he's with me. He...protects me. I....protect him. We give each other strength. Unlike you, we are not alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"let's try a kracken blade!" Troy shouted, shooting his chain forth and making it divide into twenty more chains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not dumb!" Cliff protested, baring his teeth at the wolf. "I remember getting tied up and having these slimy things shoved into my ears and cover my eyes. The next minute, I'm here. The question is who the heck are you people?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 22:38

"We, Veggie, are chefs," Marvin licked his lips and opened his mouth wide. "You, sir, are our prey...and lunch!"

Alvin's ear twitched as he turned his head as best he could and eyes widened. He coughed the paw out as he witnessed an incoming rush of power and whisked out a butcher knife. "Uh...Marvin?"

"Not now, Al, I'm about to eat this guy!"

~~~~

"Save your after school special speech," the Magnetic Overlord calmly walked forward, distorting all objects within his wide range.

Feng yelled as she was overwhelmed by the invisible force and collided into the same billboard as her teammate.

"Hazel," rasped Photon as she felt her body pressed against the billboard as if she was being compressed by a trash compactor. "We need to retreat, he's way too powerful for us four to handle right now!"

"I can't move, his force is too strong!"

Hunter kept advancing as he said, ignoring the screaming civilians. "At the end of the day it all comes down to who is the bravest one of all left standing. It doesn't matter who you love, who your friends are, or where you're from. If you can't stand on your own two feet and rely on no one but your own self and acknowledge your own power, then you've no right to act so courageous in my presence. Not that it matters as your light...has no effect on me!"

-------

http://rphaven.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=90

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content