» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

The only way to Heartfall

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The only way to Heartfall

Post by Reina on Fri 2 Jul 2010 - 3:31

Reina watched him and figured out how to unbuckle herself to. She seemed so amazed at what everything looked like. She had never seen a car or knew what electricity was before. Reina was amused by all the lights and buttons.

"Okay." She was still checking everything out.

Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 2 Jul 2010 - 16:42

Benjamin slipped out of the car and went over to Reina's side, opening it for her.

"Hop on out and I'll give you the grand tour."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Fri 2 Jul 2010 - 17:00

She hopped out and smiled.

"I ready." She looked up at him.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 3:22

With a big smile, the white bull lead the little cat girl through the white picket fence. They had a lush green lawn with flowers in a myriad of colors decorating the porch. There were even a few hanging pots and windchimes hanging down. FWith his keys still in hand, he unlocked the front door to show a hallway next to a large staircase.

"It isn't much, but it's home." he remarked. "We try to make it as comfortable as possible for when we have guests or just a rough day at work. Trust me, the miss has those often."

Benjamin stepped in, not watching his feet.

"Honey, i'm..."

His foot landed square on a toy fire truck. The toy immediatly slid out from under him, taking his center of balance with it. The bull toppled over onto the flow with a SLAM.

"Grrr! Timmy!" he shouted, not able to look up as his horns were lodged in the floor. "Get in here or you are grounded for a year!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:59

She goes over to him. Reina looked worried.

"Are you okay sir?" She asked. "Do you need me to help you?"
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 16:07

"No, it's alright." Ben answered, trying to pick himself up again. However, his horns were stuck in the floor and he was unable to pull them out. The bull's ears twitched as the sound of footsteps came from the stairs. A small cheetah cub hurried down the stairs. He had bright yellow fur with black dots along his face, arms, legs, and tail. That was normal for cheetah's though. He was slim and lean, practically built for speed. The cub wore a bright red t-shirt and blue jeans, but had bare feet.

"Opps." He said as he came off the last step. "Dad, are you ok?"

"Just fine son." The bull replied. "What did I tell you about leaving your toys out?"

"Don't do it."

"And how many times have I told you this?"

The cub pondered this for a moment. "Ten."

The bull let out a snort. "Right. You know what this means? It means when I get out of here, you are in time out and grounded for a week!"

"I'm sorry dad." Timothy said, his tone becoming more child like and having a hint of innocence. "But you got me those toys. I love them. I went upstairs to get a new car and come back down to play. You usually are gone for another hour. I'm sorry."

A tear came down from the corner of his eye, following the black fur trail on his face. The white and black bull could hear his sniffling. His heart softened immediately.

"It's...it's ok Timmy." Ben replied. "I'm sorry. I should have listened to you first. No punishment. Now, could you help your old man up."

The cheetah wiped the tear away and returned his voice to normal. "ok."

Grabbing Ben's thick arm, Timothy pulled up on the bull. Benjamin pulled himself free from the floor, almost as if he wasn't stuck.

"Thanks son."

OOC: Here's Timothy's picture.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4022878
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 16:16

Reina watched them. She remembered what her family was like. What her siblings and her did. Especally her oldest brother Rein. He was the one that always kept and eye out for her. He probably was worried about her but if he was he didnt act like he was. He always hid his emotions. She wiped the thought from her mind as she continued to stand there watching them.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 18:03

As Timothy helped his father up, the cheetah couldn't help but notice the strange girl who had come into the house with his parent.

"Hi." He greeted. "Who are you?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 19:11

"I Reina. Reina of Heartfall." Reina answered him. She looked back at him wondering why he looked different from his father.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 17:03

The cheetah tilted his head at Reina's answer.

"Dad, there's a stranger in our house."

The white bull let out an angry snort in response, giving his son a ice cold look of disappointment.

"She is not a stranger." He said. "Reina is going to be staying here for a while. So from this point on, you will treat her as one of the family. If I hear another remark like that, you're grounded from track and field."

"But pops...!"

"No buts." Ben snapped back. The white bull looked to the young cat girl. "Sorry, he can be like this sometime."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 17:07

"It is okay. I am used to it." Reina told him. She smiled up at him. She still didn't understand how they looked different from each other. Reina stood there watching them both still smiling.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 18:44

Benjamin could see Reina's eyes darting from Timothy to himself. It was easy for him to deduce the question in her mind.

"I've always been this way." Timothy responded to remark.

"No, you've gotten better." The bull said with a smile. "Ever since we welcomed you into the family. I remember how happy you were, that day one year ago, to leave the orphanage and come live here with us."

"Dad!" Timothy moaned.

"Sorry sorry. Anyways, we'll show Reina to her room."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 21:04

Reina understood now. She smiled more. She was nervous still but was trying to hide it. Reina's tail twitched nervously. She couldn't hide it anymore. She started to act nervous.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 14:14

Benjamin looked at Reina. He knew that expression.

"What's wrong?" He asked in a gentle tone. "Did we do something to upset you?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 14:42

What if she did something wrong and she got kicked out? Reina didn't know what to do or say. She wanted to stay on their good side. Her stomach started to hurt and she was trying not to cry. Reina put her hands on her stomach wanting the pain to stop. She started to cry.

"I don't want to get sold again. I don't want to be hated..." She rubbed her tears from her eyes with one hand and kept her other hand on her stomach where it hurt.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 18 Jul 2010 - 16:19

Benjamin and Timothy looked at the young girl with surprise and confusion. The was especially strong in Benjamin.

Hated? Sold!? What happened to this poor girl? The white bull thought. He saw the little one cry, not sure where the boundary was. He gritted his teeth with uncertainty. Then, the bovine crouched down to Reina's level and put his arms around her. He was both firm and gentle, acting as a shell to keep her in place and to calm her. He spoke to her softly and carefully.

"No one will hate you." He said. "And there is absolutely no chance you will be sold. I don't know what happened, but I do know this. You are safe here. We help anyone who needs it and that includes you. There is nothing to be afraid of."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Sun 18 Jul 2010 - 16:26

Reina held onto him and felt a bit better. Her tears started to stop and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you..."She wiped her tears away."Thank you so much..." Reina didn't let go of him. She felt so good in his arms.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 18 Jul 2010 - 17:06

"Don't worry about it." Benjamin said with a smile as the little girl hugged him back. "Now if it's ok, we'll take you to your room and get everything set up. once the ms gets here, I'll have her take you out to get some new clothes."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Sun 18 Jul 2010 - 17:15

"Yes sir." She smiles. She liked the idea of getting new clothes. She wanted to feel clean again. Reina felt like he really cared about her. She didn't know why he helped her but she was glad he did.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 13:36

Benjamin took Reina's hand and started to head up the stairs.

"Your room will be the one at the end of the hall. The bathroom is parallel to that."

"But I use that room for play time!" The little cheetah argued.

"Endure it son."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 15:19

Reina held onto his hand. Her little legs were having a hard time stepping up onto the next stair. She knew she would find a way to climb up the stairs on her own. She nodded when he told her where her room and the bathroom was. Reina smiled when he said he used that for play time. She was hoping that she could play with some of his toys. She hadn't had a toy to play with in such a long time. Reina looked up at Benjamin and smiled.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 14:34

Once up the stairs, Benjamin led the feline to the room at the end of a hall. It wasn't very big, but still quite spacious. The walls were painted a soft eggshell white. A small bed was set up against the west wall, set with two white pillows and a indigo quilt blanket. On the north wall, a window was set that let the bright sunshine into the room, only shaded by a sky blue curtain. To the left of that was a dresser, complete with vanity mirror. Finally, a closet door was set seven feet from the entrance. On the floor, various toys laid around, from action figures to lego blocks.

Benjamin looked down on the young cheetah with a stern look. "Timothy."

"I was going to pick them up! I didn't know anyone was coming!"

"I asked you to pick them up two days ago." The bull reminded. "Very well. All the toys in here, you have to share with Reina."

Timothy looked as if they were just stolen from him.

"What!? No way!"

"Yes way mister. Besides, I know for a fact you have plenty more in that toy box of yours."

The cub crossed his arms and looked to the floor, muttering under his breath how unfair it all was. But Benjamin knew he would get over it soon.

'Well, it isn't much, but you're welcome to use it."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 18:57

Reina liked the room alot. She went over to one of the toys and picked it up. Reina smiled. She sat down on the floor and started to play. She liked the toys. It was something she didn't have for a long time. She stood back up and hugged Benjamin's leg. "Thank you master" She then sat back down on the floor and kept playing.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 2 Aug 2010 - 12:47

Benjamin's ears flicked at Reina's words. "Master?"

"What's she mean by that pops?"

"I have no idea."

Downstairs, a soft bang as the door opened and closed can be heard upstairs.

"That must be the miss. I'll go talk with her first."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Mon 2 Aug 2010 - 14:40

Reina nodded. She layed on the floor on her side playing. She was tired. She hid it though. Reina sat back up watching them. She started to rub her eyes. She was trying to stay awake. She always got in trouble if she took a nap so she wasn't going to take one.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 8 Aug 2010 - 16:38

Ben could plainly see the tired look in Reina's eyes. He knew that look well from his own son. Placing a hand on Timothy's back, he gently directed him to the door.

"Lets let Reina play."

The two left the room and headed downstairs, where the wife was. She was a tall Holstein female with a black coat with white going down from the bottom of her chin down past her chest. She wore a lavander dress suit that traveled down just past her knees and matching high hells. Her hair was black and white, each strand a different color, and held together in a bun with chop sticks. Her name was Heather Maxwell.

"Oh, what a day." She sighed, leaving her suitcase by the door. "If I don't have to see the O'Connells every other day, it'll be too soon."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top