» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

The only way to Heartfall

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The only way to Heartfall

Post by Izanagi on Sun 8 Aug 2010 - 16:38

Ben could plainly see the tired look in Reina's eyes. He knew that look well from his own son. Placing a hand on Timothy's back, he gently directed him to the door.

"Lets let Reina play."

The two left the room and headed downstairs, where the wife was. She was a tall Holstein female with a black coat with white going down from the bottom of her chin down past her chest. She wore a lavander dress suit that traveled down just past her knees and matching high hells. Her hair was black and white, each strand a different color, and held together in a bun with chop sticks. Her name was Heather Maxwell.

"Oh, what a day." She sighed, leaving her suitcase by the door. "If I don't have to see the O'Connells every other day, it'll be too soon."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 14:24

Reina continued to play getting more and more tired. She was trying to stay awake. The more she tried to stay awake the more tired she was. Finally Reina curled up on the floor and dozed off. She couldn't fight sleep anymore. Reina fell into a dreamless sleep. Her tail tried to curl around her to keep her warm. Reina's ears flattened back as she slept.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 16:50

"You what?"

"Please honey." The white bull responded, putting his arms up in defense. "She looked tired and alone. She won't say, but I know she was in trouble with something. Reina needed a safe place."

"Ben..." Heather said as she crossed her arms. "You can't take a little girl off the streets. If she did run away, we have to alert the authorities."

"And I'll do that." Benjamin nodded in agreement. "But I couldn't leave her out there. I'm sure if you were in that situation, you would do the same thing."

The Holstein sighed and seated herself at the kitchen table. She knew he was right and she hated when he was right.

"Fine." She said with a slight sigh. "but just until we can get this all cleared."

Benjamin smiled at his wife. Feeling less threatened, he moved to her side and slipped an arm around her shoulder, leaning in to give her a small smooch on the cheek.

"Thank you."

"Don't get all mushy."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 21:17

Reina continued to sleep. She started to dream about her master before. All he did, said, and threatened to do. Reina started to shake. Tears started to fall down her cheek washing the dirt away. Her tears revealed bruises on her face that were hidden under the dirt. Reina continued to sleep.
Reina
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top