» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 15:37

Havanna cringed as Hunter came closer. Her power was easily dwarfed by his power and she couldn't keep the shield up for long.

Arianna cried as she flew back into the billboard along with the others.

"This....is insane!!" She moaned, pain shooting through her body.

Havanna's barrier cracked and flickered, trying to keep him back while sustaining more damage.

"No...I...have to protect...him. My...power is strong. His power....makes me stronger. I love....I love..."

The image in her mind, the blond tabby Chance, suddenly changed. Now what stood there was the leopard Raymond. The image shifted to one with her in his arms, listening to the soft purr and feeling the warmth of his fur. They whispered words of love to each other.

No!

These thoughts broke her concentration. Havanna was thrown back and slammed into the billboard. But being so close to hunter, the force was stronger. Havanna didn't simply hit, but was shot through the billboard and onto the ground behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chains shot into the room and snaked past Alvin.

'Sorry, off the menu!"

Three of the chains jumped up and wrapped around Marvin's mouth, tightening to snap it shut.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 16:33

Marvin roughly cringed as he bit his tongue and tail shot up. He whisked out a butcher knife and hacked away the chains!

Alvin, unfortunately, was violently struck down by the behemoth projectile and soared into a wall with a yowl of pain!

Hydro and Dune charged into the room and pointed their respective weapons (Hydro's fist) at them, shouting in unison, "That's enough, surrender now!"

~~~~

Hunter stopped in his tracks and his eyes ceased glowing. It took a moment or so to regain his self awareness, dispelling his magnetic field, and sighed. "Damn...I lost control again."

"Don't bother," said Hallie with a delightfully twisted smile. "I enjoyed seeing the desperate house wives squirm like that."

J.P shook his head. "We should leave before the police get here, especially their husky friend."

"Very well," Hunter closed his eyes, morphing his beach attire to a formal business suit. "It seems as though a relaxing day at a beach turned out differently than I expected. As for you, ladies, we shall meet again in the future. Only this time...the cards will be in my favor!"

The Magnetic Overlord ascended to the air and flew away. Hallie and J.P disappeared via a vortex under their feet.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 0:49

Arianna groaned as the magnetic wave ceased. The knight fell onto the sand with a thud, her armor disappearing and returning her to her swimsuit.

"Havanna..." She moaned, looking back. The crystal knight was lying in the sand, defeated. While her body was wracked with pain, what hurt the most was the pain inside her. That was what brought tears to her eyes.

Why? She questioned. Why did I think of him? I love Chance. I can't imagine not being around him. So why? Why did I think of that fake charmer Raymond?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I've got more than that!"

More of the chains shot up to wrap around Marvin. What's more, the chains he cut turned into water and rejoined, turning into a chain again!

"Now Ace!"

Leaping into the room, Ace hurled three of his cards with a shout right towards Alvin. As soon as they flew, Jake aimed and fired a net at the brown wolf.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:52

Alvin groaned as he lifted himself up in time to see the incoming attack. His eyes widened as he dove out of the way and went behind a stove.

Marvin growled in anger, taking a quick shot to the pasta bowl. "Yo, pasta, put that kitten back under your control and even the odds!"

~~~

The two super-heroines peeled off the billboard and collapse onto the sand. Their costumes reverted back into swimwear and they arched their backs in pain.

Tori raised her hands in the air and cast a healing spell on them all. "The boys were right...Hunter is beyond evil. Damn his magnetism hurts..."

Hazel bit her lip and fought back sobs of pain. "I don't care...we have to tell them that b**** is back. After I punch Jimmy in his friggin' head..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 5:35

Arianna managed to crawl over to Havanna and watched as the tears flowed from her eyes. The healing spell soon took effect, taking away most of the pain. But still, she cried. "Hava..."

Looking up at the sky knight, the tan queen bit her lower lip, trying to stop her quivering. "I....I feel so....tainted..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What, no!"

The noddles shoved themselves into Cliff's ears and then quickly covered his eyes. The tiger thrashed and fought as much as he could, but the whispering pasta soon made him calm and submissive.

"Take cover!" Jake shouted out, knowing any contact the wolves made with cooking tools was bad.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:07

Dune growled as he brought his mallet into a defensive stance. "Hydro, we need to get those mutated noodles off Cliff. They're hypnotizing him!"

"Hypnotizing...good grief," the masked polar bear groaned. "These wolves are not only disturbingly original, but just plain disturbing with a bold and capital 'D'!"

Marvin snickered as he snapped his finger. "We'll take that as a compliment and order our new slave, eventually dinner, to fight you!"

~~~~

Tori slowly rose to her feet and shook her tail out. "I think we're all rattled in someway. Raymond, J.P, Hallie, a new guy, and Hunter? All Hell's done broke loose."

Hazel shakily stood up and began walking. "I need to find the boys...gonna kill them first...then tell them."

"Hazel, calm down. Your wounds are not healed yet."

"I don't care! I...I need to find Jimmy..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 18:59

"Not just him." Arianna corrected. "We need to get all the boys back and lead them out of here."

Havanna shook her head in disagreement. "No...I can't. I can't face him like this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the sound of the snap, the noodles whispered sweet nothings in the entranced tiger's ears. They spoke of how much the wolves loved him and how he loved them, as well as the pure joy of being devoured. Then, they commanded he attack the others, or risk his chance of being food.

With a roar, Cliff leaped into the air and shot down towards Dune Star and Hydro, his fist surrounded with spiked rocks.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 20:23

The duo's eyes widened and performed a mighty leap backward. They soared in the air and landed a yard away from Cliff.

"This is getting more stupid by the minute," Hydro thrust his palms out and they glowed blue. "This ought to snap you out of it! O violent torrent, SPLASH!"

An orb of liquid formed in midair and launched a downpour on Cliff.

~~~~

"I need to contact one of those bums," Tori brought her watch to face and pressed a button for the radio. "Yo, one of you no good jerks pick up, it's urgent!"

Thankfully a rather blunt reply came through, "Who're you calling a jerk, Princess?"

The she-otter shook her fist and resisted a growl. "Blake, just where the hell are the others at!? Didn't you and Kane went to find them?"

"Bryant did and they're sans bats are in some spa building."

"The hell are they doing in a spa at a time like this!?"

"Alright, what the hell is going on this time?"

"Hunter and his team is back!"

There was dead silence on the other end. Sudden surges of electricity began crackling and a rush of dust was stampeeding its way here! The rust red fox emerged from the midst of the storm and despite his seething teeth and anger expression, he now sported a smooth tan across his face and fur a darker shade of red.

"What...did...you...SAY!?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 13:32

Arianna was rather surprised at the rushed appearance of the fox. "Sorry, but its true. That gruesome group is back."

Havanna turned and hid her face, trying to wipe away her tears so Blake wouldn't see her crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The noodles lashed out and bind themselves together, creating a wall of pasta to block the downpour of water. Once the attack subsided, they lashed out again, trying to whip the two heroes while the big tiger simply smiled.

"We need to get that guy." Ace grunted.

"Right." Jake agreed. "He's most likely going to attack once he sees us. But when Alvin does, we'll get him."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 16:55

Hydro and Dune once again back flipped out of range of the attacks.

Hydro thrust his hands out and cast another Splash spell. "How the hell can we break that mutated crap's hold on him!?"

Dune dug his mallet into the kitchen floor and cast Stone Blast. "Maybe we can lure him to that stream back in the hallway, it worked on the lummox!"

Meanwhile Alvin emerged from behind the stove a set of automated pistols in hand. He aimed and began firing pellets of salt at the two felines!

~~~~

Blake bore his fangs to the point where the bone began to throb. "I knew coming here was an idiotic idea...and judging by the damage, I say it was beyond idiotic!"

"Blake," called Hazel, forceful as she held back tears. "Where the hell are the others?"

"All but bats are in some spa building. For all I know batty ran inside, slipped on an ice cube, and went to a wennie-hut general hospital."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 19:12

Arianna crossed her arms. "Dante's kinda like you. He tends to stick around without being seen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The noodles deflected the splash spell while Cliff handled the stone blast with a wall of rock. The white tiger roared as he leaped over the wall and brought his fist down towards Dune.

"Ok, go!"

Ace and Jake shot out as soon as Alvin emerged. With their shields activated, the two moved towards the wolf with great speed. But as they got closer, the force of the shots grew two. Soon, they were being held back and dents were slowly appearing on their shields.

"Alright..." jake grunted, trying to hold the fire back. "We're close enough."

"Now Dante!" Ace shouted. The feline's shadow shot out, moving quickly along the floor and bellow the bullets. Once in range, the black kat flew out of the shadow, armored and carrying his scythe. With one swift move, he struck the automatic pistols with enough force to knock them out of the chef's hands.

"You see to have forgotten me." He remarked , staring Alvin in the eyes. "A very bad mistake."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:01

OOC: How did Ace know Dante was around?

"Heads up!"

Marvin tossed two glass bottles in the air and the corks popped off! A burst of red wine shot out and the bottles spun around, pouring the liquid down like a sprinkler!

Dune crouched down and rolled out of the way toward a sink. He used his mallet to vault himself to his feet and skidded to a halt.

Hydro growled and cast another Splash spell. "A little help here, Troy?"

~~~~

"Close enough," Blake turned around and sighed. "Look, why don't you al clean yourselves off and change back into normal clothes. I'll go get the meddling morons and knowing them, I'll wind up saving their hides as usual."

Hazel balled her hands into fist and shook. "Blake -"

"Don't bother, you four been through enough. And if you and the girl start crying I'll get sick."

With that the fox stalked off.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 4:17

Havanna watched as Blake left to get the others.

"What did he mean, save them?" She questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadows shot up, catching the wine drops as they fell and shielding the three felines.

"Crud!" Jake hissed. "So close."

"It was a good plan though." Ace remarked. "Have Dante hide in my shadow till we reached the captives and use him as a trump card."

"Too bad we weren't planning for this." Dante snapped, leering at the attacking wolves. "You'd think Hydro and Dune Star could handle that lummox after what we planned earlier."

"I'm on it pal!"

Troy shot into the room and fired his icy aura at Kane's spell. As soon as the noodles attempted to deflect the water, they were instantly frozen. Cliff threw his head back and let out a cry of pain, horrid and beast like.

"Damaging the noodles and he feels the pain!?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 4:35

OOC: That was inconsistent.

Dune growled at first then his ears flickered. "I got an idea! Let's lure him to the hallway where the pools and the rest are!"

Hydro glanced back at the hallway, then back to his teammate and nodded. "Sounds good, the salt water should do the trick!"

Marvin and Alvin reground and leaped their way over to the bound tabby. They summoned their butcher knives and positioned them over his ankles, muched to the gagged tom's dismay.

"Try anything funny and we'll cut his feet off!" snarled Marvin.

~~~~

Hazel silently wippe her tears and huffed.

Tori only shook her head. "We probably don't want to know. I guess he's right, we could clean up and get the sand out our hairs."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 4:40

OOC: Alright, i forgot he was there, so I went with it.

Arianna helped Havanna to her feet. "Right. Sounds like a good plan. Lets hit the showers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah right!" Ace snapped, knowing their bluff. "We all know about your boss. He's tried to kidnap Chance twice now. If you cut his feet off, or I bet even hurt him, you two will be skinned alive."

"Besides." Dante added, flashing his scythe menacingly. "Whatever you cut off, I'll cut off of the both of you...and more."

Cliff charged after Dune and Hydro, growling with rage and pain.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 5:09

"C'mon!"

Dune twisted his body and began sprinting with Hydro trailing close behind. Hydro aimed one fist behind and fired a jet of water to slow their hypnotized friend down.

Alvin snickered. "Want to try us, kitten? I'm sure we'll take good care of them!"

"Besides," Marvin dismissed his knife and summoned a shaker in its place. "I just thought of a much more better plan!"

He shook the shaker and applied brown seasoning to Chance's paws. Within moments the paws vibrated and began inflating in size.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 5:15

Chance looked down at his paws in horror and let out a muffled shout as the pain shot through his body.

Jake was taken aback by the torture. "No, stop!"

Cliff grunted as the high pressured water struck him, pushing him back across the floor despite his claws digging into the metal. But, commanded by the noodles, he continued to force his way.

"I hope this works." Troy muttered to himself as he ran with the others.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:57

Marvin laughed. "Why, Master likes his butter-foot to be large and in charge!"

Alvin dismissed his knife in favor of a shaker as well. "Don't worry, we'll make your feet as large as his too!"

~~~

Dune gritted his teeth as he saw the light at the end of the pathway and a scent entered his nostrils. "We're almost there, just a little bit more!"

Hydro retracted his fist and rubbed his wrist. "We'll have to tackle him into the water, our combined weight should be more than enough!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 17:16

"I hope you're sure about that." troy said as he moved with the group, watching the white tiger advance on them. The large feline roared with rage, his voice echoing off the tunnel walls.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake grit his teeth. With the way Chance's feet were inflating, his pads were the size of small plates. Whats more, the expression on the tabby's face was that of pure pain. With a defeated sigh, jake lowered his glove.

"Ok." He said. "Please, stop hurting him and you can do whatever you want to my feet."

"Jake!" Ace protested, looking at him with surprise. "You know they'll just keep torturing him."

The brown tom nodded. "I know."

Dante simply remained silent, watching with a cold, emotionless expression.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 17:56

"Pretty much," Marvin blew the seasoning off the paws and they were now three times wider and longer. He plucked each toe as if they were balloons and smirked. "Give it to 'em, Al!"

"Got it," Alvin aimed the shaker and blew into it, spreading the seasoning like a dust storm at Jake's paws.

~~~~

Dune reached the hallway and skidded to a halt. His costume reverted into beach wear and stood at the edge of the catwalk. "As soon as he gets close, knock him down!"

Hydro's costume reverted back into beach wear and nodded. "Understood, hopefully there's enough salt water to nullify it."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 3:30

Jake fidgeted as the seasoning fell onto his feet. It was a soft tingle, like when a leg or an arm falls asleep. The tom wiggled his toes, shifting the seasoning around, but nothing happened. It only took seconds to dispell this false hope as his feet started to inflate, growing taller and wider.

"Ah! ah!! Owww!!" The brown tom clenched his teeth. The pain was excruciating!

"Jake!" Ace snapped, stepping back and looking with disbelief as the paws grew larger and larger. The effect even bothered Dante, making his back away as well.

Chance protested as much as he could, being gagged.

Sureshot! Don't do this! You have to have a plan, right? Please, don't let them feast on you!

The paws grew too large. Jake toppled back onto his rear, showing his enlarging pads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If there isn't..." Troy said as his armor broke. "We can make more."

With his prey before him, Cliff barreled towards them, reaching out with claws ready.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 3:39

Kane growled and flashed his claws. "On the count of three...grab and drag!"

Dustin shifted his legs apart and braced himself. "Here he comes...three!"

~~~~

Alvin licked his lips and grinned, showing his fangs. "Two down...several more to go!"

Marvin raised his shaker up and whistled. "Let's get the short one next and then go after the creepy, yet chocolaty kitten!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 15:36

"Whoa, what!?" Ace snapped, pulling out his cards in defense. Dante simply brandished his scythe with a threatening look in his eyes.

"We did not agree to this." He snarled. " You can go spice your own feet!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff crashed into the three, claws out to snap and slash. Troy grabbed onto his right arm, holding the stripped limb to prevent anyone from getting hurt.

"Lets do this!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 16:03

Kane grasped the left arm while Dustin took on the torso.

"Heave...HO!"

The combined effort shoved the tom into the water and fell along with him.

~~~~

"Who cares, now hold still!"

Marvin blew into the shaker and spread more of the abnormal seasoning.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 16:24

Ace and Dante jumped back as the seasoning coated the floor. They landed a few feet away with their paws still pure.

"You know how gross that is?" Ace snapped, hurling a card at the seasoning shaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff let out a scream of excruciating pain. While he felt nothing himself, the noodles linked to him were dying and filling every nerve with their agony. Slowly, the noodles began to shrink and shrivel, becoming so brittle that they snapped under their own weight. Without any strength to hold them, the pasta fell from Cliff's ears and uncovered his eyes before breaking apart into tiny pieces within the salt water.

"I think..." Troy said between gasps of air. "It worked."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next