» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 18:19

Kane sighed as he picked himself up along with Jimmy. "Hazel...we're really, really sorry about today. We should have been there to help out, there's no denying that."

"We could have been killed," said Tori lowly. "We were lucky enough Hunter backed off when he did. Right now there's probably a lot of police cars investigating the damage."

Jimmy strode over and hugged his distressed panda. "We promise to make things up to you somehow. And I also promise to make Hunter pay for what he's done to you."

Orlando blinked and put a finger to Hazel's cheek, absorbing a teardrop into his skin. "Land walker girls shouldn't cry. Good guy, blond guy, and the rest of the land walkers are really nice to me, even if some have funny waffle feet."

Hazel opened her eyes and saw the teenage dolphin standing before her. "A...talking dolphin?"

"Hi, I'm Orlando Neptune, and Good Guy is my new land-walker best friend. We're playing a game and I dunno if I'm winning or losing."

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 3:58

Troy sighed and shook his head.

"A game?" Havanna questioned as she approached the dolphin, looking him over. "What game?"

"its not important." Troy interrupted. "The point is, we are all very sorry and will do anything to make this up."

"That's right." Jake said, looking over to Tori. "And I'll make sure to pay hunter back three fold for what he did to you, Tori."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 4:17

tori folded her arms and looked away. "Well...if you bring me chocolates, azaleas, and a sangria I'll forgive you."

Hazel pried loose from the hug and brushed her tears away. "Fine...but let's make one thing dead clear from now on."

"And what's that," asked Jimmy before he and Kane were grabbed by their scruffs by the panda and her hair flared violently in the sudden wind as she snarled viciously.

"THE NEXT TIME YOU JERKS RUN OFF TO GET PAMPERED BY SOME BIMBO," yelled the enraged heroine, her claws digging into their shirts and fur. "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE KILLED BY HUNTER INSTEAD OF ME! UNDERSTAND!?"

The two bears's faces turned cold pale and shivered in fear. "Yes ma'am!"

Jack clung onto the walls with only his hand claws unsheathed. "Never again, and please don't tell Venus about this!"

Orlando blinked, tilting his head. "Is that her girl land-walkers play with guy land-walkers?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 15:33

Troy sighed. "Yeah, pretty much."

Chance smiled a bit. Things seemed to be working out.

"And hey, you girls could go swimming with our dolphin friend here, if its ok with him."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 15:52

Hazel flung her friends to a wall and snorted. "No, we're all gonna stick together so we can keep a watchful eye on you all. You're not gonna get rid of us using an adorable dolphin."

Orlando glanced at his stomach and patted it. "I'm still hungry..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 15:55

"Then I guess we'll take care of him as we take care of you ladies." Troy said with a smirk before he looked over to Orlando. "What do you want to eat pal? Our red furred friend is a pretty good cook."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 16:19

Hazel and Tori glanced at one another and collectively shook their heads.

Orlando slumped his head and his stomach growled. "Coral fries..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 13:51

Troy blinked, "i don't know what that is. How about some land walker food?"

Shaking his head, Jake moved closer to Tori. "The chocolates and the drink I can do now. As for the flowers, I'll have to go into town to get them. Maybe instead, I could do like Kane and give you a massage."

"That actually sounds good." havanna said as she touched Chance's shoulder, her message loud and clear."

"Sure. I'd be happy too." The tabby answered with a smirk.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 15:37

Orlando held his growling stomach. "Um...OK."

Tori snorted. "Do you honestly expect me to believe that? Ordinarily i'd be up for it, but this just sounds farfetched."

"This really sounds like Brooklyn's idea," said Hazel folding her arms. "And if that creep is here in hiding, I'm leaving and smacking someone."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 15:52

"It is honestly not his idea and he isn't hiding." Dante remarked. "I don't know how we could hide him. But we are series. To make up for what we've done, we will do whatever you like."

The black furred feline swept a leg in front and bowed to the girls.

"Whatever you desire is yours."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:39

The two heroines glanced at each other and shook their heads.

"This is too good to be true," said Tori. "Jack's too cheap, Blake is Blake, and the only 'massage' Dustin came close to was fluffing his pillow."

"Not to mention Jim and Kane are only good at running and punching," said Hazel, then sighed. "They look desperate enough, wanna give them the benefit of the doubt?"

"Fine, but if something goes wrong imma punch one of them except Orlando."

"Same here," Hazel looked back and the boys with eyes narrowed. "Alright, we'll play along, but any funny business and it's your heads on a pike."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 17:23

"Its a deal." Arianna said. The feline hooker her arm under Kane's and tugged him. "lets get going, big boy. Fighting has gotten me all tensed up and you own me a long rub down."

"And I'll put your orders in!" Dante informed, moving into one of the front rooms.

Troy glanced at the girls, then to Orlando. "I guess I'll be looking after our aquatic friend."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 18:02

Orlando dropped to one knee and panted. "You...land walkers are strange..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 15:38

"You're one to talk." Troy replied, spraying Orlando with another splash of water. "Come on, Deep sea buddy. We'll figure out something to put in your stomach."

Havanna decided Arianna's aggressive actions would be the best choice now. She grabbed onto Chance's ear and started to pull him after Air and Kane.

"You've got a lot of work." She informed. "Tori, Hazel, care to join us?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 4:08

~Maverick Canyon: 3rd District~

A few days passed after the beach incident. The day was warm with fluffy clouds in the azure sky and sun shining its brilliant light upon the quiet, rocky land.

Dune Star stood on a ledge with his modified ATV bike a few inches behind him. His mallet was strapped to his back and tightened the gold gloves on his hands. He then rolled one of them up and revealed a wristwatch with a yellow, leather strap with mountain pictures on it.

The masked rabbit brought it to face level and spoke into it, "Hey, Flora, how's your patrol of the 4th District going?

"Swell," came the kangaroo's voice from the other end. "Everything seems to be peaceful without any of Hunter's gang attacking. How's your end going?"

"Boring: it's too peaceful around the 3rd District, same with 1st and 2nd. Trying to wrap this up quickly so I can meet Big Bro, Max, and the other usual suspects at the station."

"Max is in town this week?"

"Yeah: Tori's Kingly pops was actually nice enough to give him time off from bodyguard duty and he wants to stay here for a few days."

"That's terrific! I'll have to see him later tonight after patrol and assisting Grandpa with menial work."

"Tell him I said hi, and I'm gonna head to the 1st District station now to greet them."

"Alright, be safe now, and also -."

"Roger that!" Dune cut off communication and mounted his bike. The engines revved up, sensing its rider's power, and the hero drove down slopes, hills, and onto the main road.

Meanwhile in a fast moving locomotive through the desert...

"Y'know, Ricky," said a deadpanned Jimmy as he sat next to the sleeping alligator in casual clothing in a compartment car. "When you said you wanted to tag along...I didn't mean for you to give us info on the new super villain ranking like a business trip!"

The grey and white husky sat directly in front of him, popping what would be a chocolate nugget in his mouth. "I'm not trying to wreck Max's vacation, Jim. This is something you need to know because ever since Hunter and his team returned, there's been a new change in how the public views us Supers. That's the new term for us who use their abilities for Good."

"Oh joy..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 15:58

~Train Station~

"Ohh...." Ace moaned impatiently, the toe of his sneaker tapping a steady rhythm as we waited. "When are they going to get here?"

"Just relax Ace." Jake said in a calming tone. "They'll get here when they get here."

"the train was just delayed a little." Chance added in.

The four felines were invited to Maverick Canyon, informed that Max would be able to enjoy a day off. Tai, Jake, Chance, and Ace had traveled from their world directly to Maverick Canyon, having landed and hidden their aircraft outside the town. Unfortunately, a small delay prevented the train from arriving on time. So, the group had been waiting for roughly forty five minutes.

"But I wanna see Ricky!" the young tom responded. "Now that I know his favorite ice creme topping!"

Tai let out a soft sigh. "You are obsessed with that dog."

"And you love playing chef with AXL."

"Touche."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 16:39

Ricky glanced at the window and sighed. "Don't worry, this'll be brief as possible since we're still not near the station yet. There's about three rankings of 'super villains' as the media calls it: Beta is lowest, Alpha is middle tier, and Omega is the highest ranking. Beta are those who the police can handle no problem. Alpha requires one of us to handle because of their powers like Kunzite -"

"Who's Kunzite," asked Jimmy.

"Raymond's new moniker," the husky popped another chocolate ball in his mouth. "He already caused trouble at Inicio De Almas yesterday with new capabilities. That hyena guy, Flash, also did some damage and took the lives of dozens at a refinery in Xenon City. A mass murderer at that."

"My God, that's horrible!"

"That's just a small sample of what's to come from them."

"And what's Omega level?"

"Omega level...needs more than two Supers to handle. People like Hunter and Hallie fit this bill to a Tee."

"I'm not surprised...but damn."

"Tell me about it," Ricky glanced once more at the window and the train came to a halt at an outdoor station. "Last stop, let's go see Dustin and Lisa."

Jimmy stood up and shook Max untill he awakened. "Do they know you're coming?"

"Lisa knows," Ricky then smirked as he stood up. "Dustin...not so much. He doesn't check his emails."

"Oh no, he's gonna be scared out of his vest knowing your sneaky ways. Anyhow, let's embark before the train inspector comes."

"Ditto."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 16:27

The train had pulled up at the station, letting out a loud whistle to alert its arrival.

"He's here!" Ace jumped up with joy and hurried off towards the gate, a black and white blur.

Chance, Jake, and Tai hung their heads for a moment and gave a collected sigh before venturing off after him.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 16:58

After showing their I.D cards that doubled as passports to the conductor, the trio disembarked from the train with their belongings intact.

Jimmy stopped midway and looked around. "Ricky, there's something I neglected to tell you in advanced."

"I'm assuming it's bad," Ricky frowned and tightened his gloves. "What is it?"

"We have...additional company today, and I don't mean that AXL or Brooklyn."

"...I already sense a train wreck approaching."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 15:08

"Ricky!"

A black and white mass pounced onto the canine, snuggling against him with soft mews and purrs.

"Sorry guys. Couldn't stop him."

Out of the crowd of passengers, the remaining feline mechanics emerged to greet their otherworldly friends.

"That would be like stopping this train with a butterfly net." Jake commented, watching as Ace continued his greeting. "But not as disastrous."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 1:03

Ricky grunted as he staggered backward and glared daggers at Jimmy. "Terrific...just terrific, Jim!"

"Sorry, Ricky," said Jimmy, apologetic while resisting urges to smile. "I couldn't help it, it was a surprise."

"I'll surprise YOU with a boot to the head after work!"

Max covered his mouth and yawned. "Now now, I do cherish any amount of company, surprises or not. How felicitous that I wished for our out worldly allies to appear this day."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 1:29

Chance gave the alligator a blank look. "Anyone got a dictionary."

"It's nothing bad." Jake replied, going to the tired friend. "Its good to see you again Max. How's the new job?"

Why is he always tired? Tai pondered. He slept for who knows how long in that crystal.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 3:09

Max yawned once more. "Excellent; it reminds me of ye' old days as a Chevalier for my Queen a century ago. Princess Tori and His Highness have been quite good to me in Aquapolis, although milady does not like to be addressed as 'Princess' in the public eye."

"The perks of protecting a stubborn tomboy," Ricky tapped Ace's shoulders and looked below. "Alright, Ace, let go, you're making me sweat faster in this heat."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 3:59

"But you are so soft." The feline moaned as he released the officer, looking up with admiration and affection. "And now we get to hang out together today. Plus, I've got enough of your guy's money to treat you to ice creme."

"That'll be a disaster." Tai remarked. "Getting kicked out of another ice creme shop."

"In any case..." Jake spoke up to prevent retaliation. "We get to spend the day together. So why don't we find Dustin and Lisa."

A look of realization flashed quickly on Chance's face. "Wait...didn't Cliff say he was coming? He should have been here by now."

~4th Distinct~

The large white tiger looked around anxiously, confused by the many shops and stores. This was not where he was suppose to be.

"um..." He mumbled. "I think I'm lost."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 4:31

"There's so many Districts in M.C," said Jimmy. "Without Dustin or Lisa, we can get lost here easy."

Ricky growled as he turned himself transparent and phased out of the hold, then solidifying himself. "Yeah, well, I don't have time to hangout with you people. I'm only here on business and giving the two locals the new deal on super Villains."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 4:53

Ace gave Ricky a look of disbelief. "what? Oh come on! You have to hang out. I don't see you enough."

Jake looked over to Jimmy. "Do they know we are here?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next