» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 4:53

Ace gave Ricky a look of disbelief. "what? Oh come on! You have to hang out. I don't see you enough."

Jake looked over to Jimmy. "Do they know we are here?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 14:29

"Well," Jimmy scratched the back of his head. "Dustin knows we're here, but Lisa doesn't. And Lisa knows Ricky's here, but Dustin doesn't. And less than likely neither of them knows Cliff is here unless they run into him."

Ricky closed his eyes. "Duty calls, and can we at least leave the station? I don't want to run into officials asking us for our passport/I.Ds and half of us don't have that."

"Oh alright, let's go, maybe we can hear Dustin's bike engine to know he's nearby."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 18 Feb 2011 - 14:55

A question as to why they wouldn't have passports in this first place formed in Jake's mind, but he dismissed it.

"Alright, let's get out of here then." He said with a smile. "Aren't you guys able to communicate through your watches?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 18 Feb 2011 - 15:15

Ricky walked passed them and snorted. "Isn't that the reason why it has built in 6-way radio? What a stupid question."

Max blinked and rubbed his head. "Sir Ricky seems to be a bit...tense?"

"He hates surprises, hot weather, and even semi-big crowds," Jimmy sighed as he grabbed his belongings and followed after him.

Last edited by HeroicSmee on Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 3:19; edited 1 time in total

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 19 Feb 2011 - 5:33

Chance watched the canine carefully. They hadn't been on the best of terms for a while, since he had often been kidnapped and the husky officer had to take care of all the dirty buisness.

"That's ok." Ace said with a smirk. "I'm sure he'll be better once we find Dustin and Lisa."

"And Cliff too." Tai reminded.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 19 Feb 2011 - 15:29

"Don't hold your breath," said Jimmy lowly. "Ricky hasn't been in a good mood for a while now. Between the you-know-who-pack and Hunter's gang return, he's been working non-stop and can't get time off like Max is right now."

"I like Sir Ricky's work ethic," mused Max as various civilians stared at his bright green skin and scales as if he was a celebrity. "Reminds me of my own work ethic when I was his age back in my day. From sunrise to sundown I would patrol the castle, check on my Queen, and slay villainy without mercy. A fine knight, and he gets paid for his services in this era."

"You get paid too, Max, and speaking of which; Ricky did tell me on the train that the police factions on each of the five continents issued a new danger rating for super-Villains as the media calls it."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 3:52

A look flashed in the eyes of the felines. Like their hero friends, they were not happy at the reappearence of hunter and his villain group.

"Well...." Chance spoke up. "When we find Dusty and Lisa, then we can find Cliff."

"But in the meantime..." Tai looked to the brown bear. "What were these ratings? Does that mean the police would be looking for their civilian forms?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 4:13

"No," Jimmy walked down a flight of stairs to street level. "Apparently they have their own set of codenames like we do to be inconspicuous. So far we only know Raymond's name as -!"

"Don't speak such information aloud, Jimmy," cut in Ricky, his tone flat. "Until we find the two locals, assuming Dune Star and Flora are not on patrol, keep your mouth shut and wait. You'll never know who could be listening."

"Alright, alright, sheesh."

Max shook his head. "There's no need for such rudeness, Sir Ricky. An honest question was simply being answered."

"I prefer all questions to be reserved until we're away from prying eyes and listening ears."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 4:16

"But don't forget we need to find Cliff too." Jake reminded. "After all, he's been taken for lunch a few times as well."

~~~~~

"Dustin! Lisa!" Cliff bellowed as he walked down the street, getting everyone's attention as he went. "Dustin! Lisa! Where are you?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 4:39

Dune drove down the road on his bike and his ears violently twitched at a familiar sound. He knew who it was and this wasn't going to bode well to the public eye if he was caught in an awkward moment in hero mode.

Oh dear God, this can't be happening!

He quickly turned a sharp corner into a narrow alley and there was nothing more than a flash of light. Coming back out in civilian clothing, Dustin drove out and back onto the main road. Dustin bit his lip, revved the engine louder, and spotted Cliff just ahead of him. Thankfully his kangaroo teammate wasn't in the area to make this more awkward.

"Cliff, look behind you and stop yelling!"

~~~~

Ricky rolled his eyes and kept moving ahead, pulling his collar and panted. "Dully noted, now stop it with the questions and keep moving. I'm already getting annoyed, and hot, more than usual."

"Calm down, Ricky," said Jimmy lowly. "Sorry for springing this surprise on you and you know MC has dry heat and temperatures in the 80s compared to Metropolis. Then again, you live in the north of Xenon city near the North continent of Aquapolis and Glacies where it's cooler."

"Whatever, Jimmy, I just want to get out of this friggin' heat and your usual optimism is not helping!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 18:55

"Then lets find a cool place for you." Jake suggested. "And try and see if we can find Dustin, Lisa, and Cliff along the way."

~~~~

Cliff whirled around and spotted the tan rabbit.

"Dustin!" The white tiger identified with a grin, not pouncing him as he would normally do due to a talk about public affection earlier. "Sorry. I came here and ended up getting lost. Normally I just meet you or Lisa and we go some place. I was suppose to go to some district and this seemed like it had the most people."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 19:23

Dustin slammed the brake on his bike and went on standby. "I was on my way to meet up with Big Bro and Max at the station after work and Lisa has errands to do with her Grandpa. Now wouldn't be a good time to cause a public scene, let's go greet the others and then we'll go somewhere fun."

~~~~

Ricky growled in frustration and popped his collar open. "Been here for only ten minutes, I'm already sweating up a storm, and I'm annoyed!"

"Take your mind off the heat," said Max, putting a finger to his short muzzle and wiped around his nostrils. "Try visualizing something cool and frigid instead of complaining."

"Like Kane and Serena, I'm not physically adept to Sahara-like weather. I swear it's like over 100 degrees!"

"It's actually 80 degrees with around 60-70 percent humidity."

"It's a rhetoric...never mind."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 15:18

Cliff's ears flicked. "The station! That's where I was suppose to go. Ah, I'm such an idiot!"

Despite bashing himself, Cliff returned to his normal upbeat state.

"Sure, lets go. I did come down to be with you, Max, and Ricky."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance couldn't help but snicker to himself, only to be stopped by a sharp look from Ace.

"Why don't we find the nearest ice creme shop and wait for them there?" The black and white kat suggested. "Ricky can stay cool and get a treat too."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 16:38

Dustin's whiskers coiled to his nose, his eyes twitching. "What-the-hell, that sullen tight-as$ is here too? Oh fracking joy, I wasn't told he would be coming."

~~~~

Jimmy nodded. "That sounds fine if we can find one. Just be nice to Ricky; it's not everday any of us see him and been hard at work cleaning up messes made by the you-know-who pack for weeks".

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:16

Ace crossed his arms, almost insulted. "I'm always nice to my older brother."

Chance couldn't help but sigh at the mention of the pack, who were constantly hunting him. "Not to cause more stress, but what's the deal with those guys? Are they locked up now?"

~~~

Cliff blinked. "You have to teach me how to do that with my whiskers. But yeah, Ricky is here with Max and Jimmy."

The tiger crossed his arms across his broad chest. "I know he can be a jerk sometime, but he's still a part of your team. We'll just have fun with him today."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 3:01

"Fun? That tight-wad doesn't even KNOW what fun means! Criminy!"

Dustin dismounted and walked with his bike in tow, grumbling. "So much for a relaxing day with Max, here's to incoming lectures and reports from the Major. Ugh, wish Big Bro would have told me beforehand."

~~~~~

"Hells no," said Ricky bluntly, shoving his gloved paws into pockets. "They've been on the run for a couple of weeks and more people are being eaten left and right. So far all the reports have been coming from Metropolis with the Orient Borough's restaurants shut down until they're apprehended. With the incident at Metro Beach involving Hunter, however, we're focusing our resources to apprehending his gang as they've been on a rapid crime spree ever since they returned."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 3:26

Chance made an audible gulp. Zephyr was not the safest place for him, or anyone for that matter.

"So they are going to hunt for me again?" He asked. "I've lost so much weight from their cooking, I have had buy new clothes every week."

~~~~~

Cliff's ears fell and his tail went limp. He shouldn't have said anything, though he didn't know Dustin was out of the loop.

"I'm sure he meant to."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 3:41

Dustin only shook his head and kept going. "Come on, let's go greet the gang at the station. They should still be in the 1st District, or coming out of it."

~~~~

"I'm sorry, but we don't have enough resources available to seek out and apprehend the pack. I'm not saying 'we're not gonna stop them at all', they will be brought to a maximum security prison in Xenon City eventually. Just that Hunter's gang pose a more dangerous threat to the world that our attention is currently focused on their activities. For now we're letting Zelus Blaze and co' to apprehend them in the authorities place."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 20:50

Chance felt a little bit releaved at the news.

"Well, if my little buddy and company is on the case, then I'm happy." He said with a slight grin. "Just make sure you guys stay safe. If I recall, you've been swallowed and they seem to go after devils and chubby tigers."

~~~~

Cliff smiled and swung behind Dustin, taking a seat on the back of his bike. "Ok, first district it is!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 1:42

Dustin's whiskers uncoiled themselves and bit his lip. "This should be interesting..."

~~~~

"The politically correct term is 'marsupials', Furlong. And if I recall, you're a constant target for them as well...for what reason I will never know."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 4:06

Chance was more than use to Ricky's remarks. "And the correct term is 'Chance'. We've known each other long enough you can call me by my first name. Plus, we know why they want me. They want to eat me. It didn't take four different wolves licking me to figure that out."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 14:14

"I could already tell with all the photos I've seen of you plastered on their cell walls with morbid obsessions of you and your feet. And F.Y.I, when you refer to someone of Bass's species merely as 'Devil' it's considered racially offensive to them. For T.D's it's best they be refered to as 'marsupials' just like 'roos and koalas."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 2:32

Chance moaned and put his hands to his face. "Noted. Sorry about that. Being from a planet with one species has disadvantages."

Jake snickered a bit at the news, though he knew it really was no laughing matter.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 3:36

Ricky sternly glanced at Jake, but shook his head as he decided he was too hot and sweaty to bother with a snappy remark.

Max cracked his neck and glanced over the horizon. "I do believe I see our long-eared companion drawing near."

Soon Dustin walked past the arched gateway with his bike in tow and growled, his ears twitching. "You didn't tell me the Major would be showing up too, Big Bro!"

Jimmy stopped in his tracks and sighed. "Sorry, D', I didn't know either until after I hung up and he surprised me at the station in Metro."

"A likely story."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 3:46

Cliff came up behind Dustin, ears down.

"I'm sorry guys." The big tiger said earnestly. "I didn't know that he didn't know, so i kinda told him. Also, I got lost."

Ace let out a sigh. He didn't want Ricky to get more upset than he already was.

"At least we found you." The kat responded. "And Dustin too. So lets just try to calm down and enjoy the day off."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 4:03

"Not with that tight-wad around, I mean it's gonna be nothing but lectures and -!"

Ricky grabbed the rabbit by his vest and brought him to eye level, growling with his fur mattered in sweat. "I don't want to be around certain people either, and I'm too friggin' hot to argue, just lead us to the hideout and out of this sun NOW!"

Dustin's whiskers twitched and displayed a smirk. "What's wrong, Major, can't handle the heat?"

"Guys," Jimmy intervened and inserted his hand between them, disengaging their physical contact. "You can take it out on me later, let's get out of the heat before it makes any of us crazy. Besides, we don't want Max to start his vacation off in a rough start."

Dustin fixed his clothing and moved to his bike, walking along with it. "Alright, follow me and try not to make a fuss."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next