» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 4:52

"The snowflake is probably already here, or did I not mention Hunter and his gang returning and nearly squeezed them to death judging by the remnants of his distortion of the electromagnetic spectrum and torn up boardwalk? They're a lot more serious and dangerous than mutts with a fetish."

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 16:25

Chance rolled his eyes.

"And you've been kidnapped, stripped down, and been eaten how many times? Besides, i already know how dangerous they are. I had my mind, body, and soul sealed up and was forced to attack my friends in silver armor."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 16:36

"As you can see the difference in our intelligence is clearly no contest. I'm not a moron like the rest of you to get caught in traps and, in your case, worshipped. And heaven smiles upon me for my good deeds."

Ace's whiskers twitched as his expression turned deadpanned and thought, That can't POSSIBLY be true...

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 17:26

Chance couldn't help but chuckle. "yeah yeah, you are a regular saint. Now if you don't mind, we have to take care of a few things."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 17:59

"I don't want to know, just don't take your sweet time getting out. I don't want to miss your as$ whopping."

Ace frowned. "You sound like you'll enjoy it, Raijin."

"More than you could ever imagine," with that the superhero nija diappeared.

Ace paused and growled. "He's horrible..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 7 Jan 2011 - 3:58

"Yeah, I know." Chance agreed, smirking a little. "But he's not all that bad. After all, Havanna likes him."

~Later~

Havanna, after changing and cleaning herself off, headed up the beach towards the spa Blake had pointed out for them earlier.

'Why the hell were they at a spa?" Arianna muttered as she marched ahead of the tan she-kat, grunting in anger. "Kane is so busted when I see him. Jake too, but I'll give Tori the first go."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 3:28

Tori rolled her eyes as she and a fumming Hazel walked side by side in street clothing. "Don't front, I was gonna give them the first punch from the get-go. How the hell could those jerks go off to a spa...and not invite us! I bet it was Jack's stupid idea..."

"Who cares," snorted Hazel as her hair slightly flowed in the wind. "They're all getting their faces rammed into the pavement, no exceptions. Once again another stress-free day was ruined by boys stupidity."

"Not to mention half the beach was destroyed. Soon either Ricky or Steve will show up with the rest of the police for questions and things are going straight to Hell."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 4:13

Havanna kept her head down. Unlike the others, she didn't really harbor any resentment towards the boys.

"Do....do they...."

"Yes, sweetie, they do." Arianna responded, knowing what she was going to ask. "They weren't there. Yeah, more problems would have come up, but we needed help and they ran off to get rubbed down by who knows who."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 0:43

Hazel cracked her knuckles and bit her lip. "The sooner we thrash them and tell them what happened, the sooner we can leave. No one touches Jim's head but me..."

Tori ignored the sirens from various police cars and said, "After this we'll need to lay low and, probably, do less hero-ing. It might raise suspicion and I get the feeling one of those canines will tell us the same thing."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 15:32

"That sounds fine with me." Arianna responded. "After all, I wasn't planning on doing any hero work today anyways. I was suppose to sun bathe, swim with Kane, and maybe go to the boardwalk for games."

~~~~~~~~

Ace glanced out the windows of the spa and saw the girls heading towards them.

"Red Alert, Red Alert! The girls are here and they do not look happy!"

"Is everything set?" Tai questioned as he quickly joined the younger kat.

"Yup. All wolves are hidden and the place cleaned. None of their energy exists in any room."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 19:41

Blake sat on a chair reading a magazine in his beach attire and knee-high combat boots and snorted. "You morons are dead either way, you shouldn't delay your inevitable thrashing."

"Shut it, paintbrush," Dustin poked his head out from behind the reception counter and growled. "The least you can do is help out and maybe make some cocktails for the girls to stall!"

"I done my good deed for the day by saving your hides...as usual. Besides, I'm not the ones who ran off to get treatment by gay wolves. Lucky you have a talking dolphin as your alibi and scapegoat."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 1:43

"We didn't know." Tai snapped back. "We didn't want to profile all wolves, but there you go. Besides, anything we can do to prevent the thrashing, the better."

Ace flicked his ears curiously."Where is Orlando anyways?"

"He's in the back with Troy. Troy's telling him the game plan, or at least his part."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The brown kat sat before the young dolphin, doing his best to explain the situation.

"So, all you have to do is greet the girls." He informed. "There are two felines. The tan feline is named Havanna and the brown feline is named Arianna. Then there is a panda girl named Hazel and an otter girl named Tori. Just tell them what you told us, that you got lost and we found you."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 17:10

Orlando blinked and tilted his head. "Um...OK, good guy! Is that what you land-walkers do for fun?"

~~~~

Blake snorted and turn the page on his magazine. "Now you know to never accept free crap from mangy looking mutts. It's only a matter of time before you all get your faces pounded into the pavement anyway."

Dustin frowned. "You just wanna see us get hurt, paintbrush."

"And all I need is a pomegranate martini in my hands to love it even more."

"...You're horrible."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 3:15

"Ignoring the mean fox..." Ace spoke up. "The girls are at the door!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy simply smiled back. "In a way, it is kind of a game. but don't let the girls onto you. This kind of game, they can't find out, ok buddy?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 3:48

Orlando blinked again. "Do I win or lose?"

~~~~

Blake snorted and turned the page once more. "You wouldn't have said anything if you were ignoring me, twerp. Just put bullseye marks on your vital organs and take the incoming pain like a moron."

"Evil," Dustin vaulted over the counter and bolted toward the door, only for black clawed hands to lunge at him and grabbed his collar. He met the angry eyes of a she-panda and gulped. "Hiya...Hazel. My do you look -"

"Save it, Dustin, where the hell is Jimmy?" came the feral growl from her.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:48

"You win if they don't find out." Troy explained. "And if you win, I'll take you to do fun land walker stuff."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait!" Tai spoke up.

"No need to get violent." Ace chimed in. "We'll go get him, but..."

The two coughed and fell to the floor, gasping for air after Arianna's punch knocked it out of them.

"And I want to see Jake and Chance, now!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:48

Blake only whistled as he turned the page once more on his magazine. "Hit 'em harder, I wanna see some lumps on their skulls."

Dustin slipped out of his shirt and went bare chested, chuckling nervously. "Don't worry, Hazel, I'll lead you to the others. How about a few drinks and -"

"Dustin," Tori walked up and cracked her knuckles. "Unless you want your ears in a pretzel, I suggest you start walking...this instant!"

"Excellent choice," the rabbit turned around and walked at a fast pace. "Follow me, they're down this way."

~~~~

Orlando tilt his head in the opposite direction. "Oh...OK! Different from the games I'm used to playing."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 19:23

"Yup. These are landwalker games."

Chance walked into the room, still in his swimsuit but cleaned. "They are here. Everyone get ready."

~~~~~~~~~

"You two come as well." Arianna growled as she dragged Ace and Tai by their tails after the other girls.

"Can we at least get up?"

"No."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 17:51

Blake slightly smirked though his magazine hid that feature, his whiskers twitching. "If you need me I'll be making their tombstones. I'll come as soon as I'm sure they're dead."

Evil as$ fox! Dustin's ears cringed as he forced back grumbling and said, "You ladies sure you don't want a drink first or -"

"NO!" came the snappy replies from both heroines.

~~~

Orlando blinked again, oblivious. "Do I wear funny clothes like Blonde Guy too?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 16:20

"No, what you are wearing is just fine."

The doors to the backroom swung open as Ace and Tai flew through, slamming into the ground with horrible force.

"Did...did she have to throw us?" Ace moaned.

"Y....y....yup..."

Chance grunted and glanced back. "Jake! Drinks and sweets!"

In the next room, Chance could hear Jake shout back. "Dante just finished the last dish. We are ready!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 17:18

Dustin marched into the room with his hands in the air and sheepishly said, "Well, ladies, here everyone's favorite pilot..."

Hazel shoved the rabbit aside toward a wall and her hair flowed in the normally calm air, though her tone was acidic. "Chance...where the hell are those idiot bears and playboy?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 19:24

Chance froze as Hazel advanced.

"Well....um, they, jake, and Dante are in the other room, working on a little surprise for you girls. There's no reason to..."

The feline stopped as a tan hand slapped his cheek, making him spin into the wall. With her hand beet red, Havanna grit her teeth, trying to keep everything in.

"Go ahead."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 0:50

"Good," Hazel marched forward and balled her hands into fist, her hair flowing in the air.

Orlando tilted his head as he was oblivious to what was going on. "Is that how girl land walkers talk to guy land walkers with waffle feet?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 14:00

"How do girls act where you are from?" Troy questioned before grabbing the dolphin's flipper and leading him after the girls. "We still gotta play the game!"

Chance groaned as he touched the slapped cheek, feeling the searing heat that radiated from his skin. Standing over him was Havanna, her breath slow and labored as she tried to hold back the flood of emotions within.

"Havanna..." The tabby spoke in a hushed tone, looking up at his girlfriend. "...why..."

"Don't talk." The queen commanded. "Not a word"

Chance bit his lip. Anything he said would simply make it worse and that was not his goal.

Havanna stared down into Chance's eyes, not breaking contact for a second. "They were there. We had to defend against them all by ourselves. We saved people from a burning building and ended up ruining half the beach. I was attacked by J.P, had a bomb thrown at me, wrapped up in Raymond's arms..."

Chance visibly twitched to this, but did his best to remain silent and still.

"...and was knocked through a billboard by Hunter. And through that entire trial, all i wanted was to know where you were and for you to help me through it. I'd be on the ground, badly hurt if it wasn't for Tori and you wouldn't even know."

Chance opened his mouth to speak, but Havanna's leer told him not to.

The she-kat crouched down, getting to his level. Her eyes burrowed deeper into his, penetrating his being.

"You wouldn't even know."

Then, in a swift movement, Havanna was on him. Her arms wrapped around him with the strength of a vice and her head was buried in his blond furred chest. Warm tears splashed onto him as she cried, her body trembling as she released the pain. Surprise delayed Chance's reaction, but he soon felt that horrible heartache. Slowly, Chance slid his arms around her frame, holding her both firmly yet gently.

"I....I'm sorry." he finally spoke up. "I didn't know. I didn't know I would be gone this long. There was a good reason for it, i promise you. But you are right, Havanna. I wasn't there to support you, to fight for you. Baby, I would never let anything hurt you. I promise that the next time we see them, I will be at your side and do everything in my power to pay them back. I..."

"Shut up." Havanna snapped back between sobs. "Just shut up."

Chance wasn't angry or surprised. He simply stayed there, holding the girl as he tears ran down his chest. The tabby would keep holding her until every tear was exhausted.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 1:07

Orlando blinked and jogged along. "Well...my friend Miami usually doesn't want people watching her experiments. That and girl Atlanteans are always talking with bigger Atlanteans like walruses and sharks."

He twitched when he heard the sounds of thrashing. "Is this something land walkers do all the time?"

~~~~

"DANCING BREEZE!!"

Hazel violently unleashed a barrage of kicks at a tilted angle, switched to her other leg for another round, and finished it off with a fierce roundhouse kick!

Kane and Jack yelled as they collided into a wall and created a dense dent upon contact!

Jack slid onto the floor and several fresh lumps stood on his head, groaning in pain. "That...hurt more than usual..."

Kane coughed a little blood and threw his head back. "I left with Blake...and I still get hurt...."

"There's more where that come from, jerk," growled Hazel as her hair flaired violently in the air. "Where the hell is Jimmy, he's getting it far WORSE!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:53

Arianna had Dante pinned to the ground in a hold. She knew he had let her do so, but she was still enjoying him grunt in pain.

"Remember Hazel, I get Kane next." She reminded. "And be careful with jake, Tori."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy let out a soft sigh. "No, not normally."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down