» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:53

Arianna had Dante pinned to the ground in a hold. She knew he had let her do so, but she was still enjoying him grunt in pain.

"Remember Hazel, I get Kane next." She reminded. "And be careful with jake, Tori."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy let out a soft sigh. "No, not normally."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 17:19

Orlando blinked. "Oh...OK! You land walkers have funny customs."

~~~~

Hazel ignored the request and grabbed Kane by his shirt collar, pulling him to eye level. "I'm not going to ask again...where the hell is that jerk James!?"

Kane coughed as he knew delaying her would be more painful. "He's in the back room waking up. Don't you think you should -"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" The enraged she-panda threw him down and storm into another room.

Jack peeld himself out of the wall and moaned. "So glad ViVi isn't here...Hazel seems more madder than usual."

"Oh course she is, doofus," snapped Kane, rubbing his lumpy head. "I got hurt even though I left with Blake simultaneously to find you guys! Damn...I hear ringing in my skull."

"You should," growled Tori as she held Jake against the wall with her fist aimed at his head. "If only you jerks seen what we went through back there on the beach while you got pampered by whoever!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 4:22

Jake stared right at the fist and didn't look away for a second. "Trust me, we were not pampered."

Troy finally decided to speak up. "and the proof is right here."

The brown kat nudged Orlando towards the girls, hoping this plan would work before he was hit.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 4:34

Tori pulled her fist back and growled. "Don't lie to me, Jake, I know when a bimbo touch your fur like -"

"Oooh, a girl otter," chimed Orlando, pointing a finger at her with big blue eyes. "We have otters in Atlantis too!"

"Huh," Tori lowered her fist and stared at the young dolphin. "Is that a...talking dolphin?"

"Hiya, girl land-walker!"

"Oh my God, he's so cute!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 14:31

Arianna stopped grinding Dante's face into the ground for a moment to look at the dolphin herself.

"he isn't cute." The feline clarified, her eyes lighting up. " He's adorable!"

Troy gave a slight smirk. So far, so good. "Why don't you introduce yourself pal?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 15:30

Orlando blinked as he was enveloped in a hug from Tori. "OK! I'm Orlando Neptune, hero from Atlantis!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 3:37

Arianna was right next to Tori, stroking the top of Orlando's head and under his chin. "And a cute name to boot! Where did you find this delight?"

"he was here actually." Troy explained. "He was lost and we found him."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 4:00

Kane rubbed his bumpy head with liquid seeping from his palms, healing himself. "Yeah...what he said..."

Orlando darted his eyes back and forth, standing still like a statue. "Is this how you land-walkers greet other land-walkers?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 4:23

Troy was somewhat envious of the treatment the dolphin was receiving. "No, that's just cause it is you. So, since the girls probably won't believe us, why don't you tell them what happened, pal?"

The brown kat was somewhat nervous he wondered if Orlando would get the story right.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 4:51

Orlando blinked. "Um...OK! I got lost trying to find my way back to the see, but I was so hungry and wind up biting Good Guy's waffle-feet because they look like coral fries. Actually, I'm still hungry."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 13:50

"Oh, he's hungry." Arianna repeated with a smile before looking at the boys, a growl in her throat. "Why haven't you guys fed him yet?"

Dante picked himself up off the floor and wiped off the dust. "We were planning on feeding everyone at once."

" You guys didn't happen to notice we were the only ones here?" Jake added in with a slight smile. "To help Orlando, we rented this place out. So, you girls have a spa all to yourselves. Free sauna, tanning booths, pools, and we will even give you a massage down with a guy of your choosing."

Dante smirked a bit. "Plus any drink you could want, as well as sweets and meals from myself and Crimclaw."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 18:58

Tori let go of the dolphin and put hands on her hips. "That sounds WAY too good to be true. Finding a cute dolphin I can see, but a whole spa to ourselves? Yeah, right..."

"It's true," said Kane, slowly standing up. "This whole building is ours for the whole day."

Jack nodded. "This is our way of making up for ditch - I mean being gone most of the time."

Tori's whiskers twitched and huffed. "I'll believe it when I see it in action."

Orlando tilted his head and shook his tail-fin. "You land-walkers have strange customs. Is that how you play together?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 2:54

"Nope, its just for you pal." Troy answered once more.

Arianna looked at Jake curiously. "So you're saying, any boy will give a massage?"

The brown she-kat release Orlando from her grip and immediately went over to Kane, smiling at him.

"So you would do that, sweetie?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 23:01

Kane rubbed the back of his head. "Eh, yeah, but first let's wait for Hazel to stop pummeling Jim and the sappy couple to arrive. That way we can start simultaneously."

"Weird land-walker customs," Orlando glanced at the party, then collasped onto one knee and panted, his body steaming slightly. "I feel...funny..."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 23:49

Dante looked at the dolphin curiously. " I don't believe I'd ever seen a dolphin steam. Its not that hot."

"Hot?" Troy questioned, pondering the statement for a moment before it came to him like a bolt of lightning. "He's been out of the water for some time. Maybe that's it."

Focusing power into his hands, Troy sprayed a beam of blue energy over Orlando, creating a small rainstorm over the dolphin while trying not to get Tori wet.

Arianna watched the action, but then turned back to Kane, lowering herself so she was face to face with the polar bear, almost close enough to kiss.

" That sounds fine then." She said. "I'll forgive you after you give me a nice rubdown, with your shirt off of course. Then, maybe build a beach bonfire so we can snuggle by it."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 0:45

Kane blushed and took a step back. "Fair enough. I guess we can do one bonfire activity after we're done here if everyone agrees."

Orlando's hardened skin slowly softened from the moisture intake and sighed. He slowly rose to his feet and shook his arms out. "That feel so good."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 1:01

Troy looked at Orlando curiously. "Sick one moment, energetic the next. he really lives on impulse."

"I see." jake spoke up. "You can walk on land, but you still need regular water in order to stay on land. Troy and Kane could probably help you with that."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 1:28

Orlando blinked and tilted his head. "Yeah...that big and round glowing thingy above makes me feel funny. Like I feel my Aqua leaving my body and I got...um...I think the land-walker word is 'Hot'."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 15:47

"The big round thing is the sun." Jake informed. "And I suggest you don't look at it."

Troy was somewhat puzzled. What did the dolphin mean by Aqua? He was about to speak when Havanna and Chance came into the room, the tabby's cheek still bright red.

"So," Havanna spoke up. "How did the thrashing go?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 16:28

Tori fold her arms over her stomach. "Fun, how did your 'heart-to-heart' moment go?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:09

"Fine." Havanna repeated, crossing her arms as well. "Mr. Furlong is going to do a lot of work before he's back in my good graces."

Chance let out a soft moan, which was cut short by a sharp glare of the tan feline.

"In any case." She continued. "I'm going to enjoy the sauna. Tai and Ace are going to make snacks and drinks."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:22

Tori cocked her head and looked the other way. "Uh huh, I'll believe it when I see it."

"Even I don't believe it," growled Hazel as she came out of a door and pulled an aching Jimmy by a single ear.

"OW! Hazel, that hurts!" whined Jimmy with one eye squinting and his body at a tilted angle. "I said I was sorry for the fifteenth time!"

"Not good enough if you ask me!"

"But - OW - that's why we have this - OW - building to ourselves - OW!"

"What bull crap, that's something only that knucklehead Brooklyn would come up with!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 15:11

"Brooklyn isn't a part of this." Dante explained. "If you don't believe us, consider this. you just went into two back rooms. Did you see anyone else but us?"

The black kat ignored glares from both Arianna and Havanna to continue.

"The fact is, in order to rescue our underwater friend, we convinced the owners to vacate for the day. It took quite a bit of money, mostly my money. So now that we have helped Orlando, we decided to make it up to you fine ladies. The spa has every facility you could want and we are willing to wait on you have and foot. Massages, food, drink, and any other request will be performed perfectly."

"But first, that's Orlando?" Havanna questioned, glancing over to the dolphin. "He...he's adorable!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 15:47

Orlando blinked and tilted his head in the opposite direction. "More girl land-walkers...interesting."

Hazel let out a dismissive snort and brushed her bangs away. "Brilliant essay, Dante; but after what happened while you boys were getting pampered, I'm not inclined to believe anything you guys say."

"Then look for yourself," said Jimmy, wincing under the pain from his pulled ear.

The she-panda flung him into Kane who in turn collided into a wall with a yelp. She folded her arms and closed her eyes, forcing back tears. "After nearly being seduced by Raymond, gaged in a cloud of smoke from a new dirty hyena named Flash, nearly impaled by J.P's yo-yo, and crushed by Hunter's magnetism; do you honestly expect me to believe you rented a whole building and saved some fish while the four of us nearly died and only Blake came to check up on us? Hells no!"

Jack winced as did his whiskers. "Damn...would a free guitar melody from yours truly add more to your relaxation experience?"

"Do I look like Venus to you, Jack!?"

"Nope, I will keep my mouth shut!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 17:46

The room stayed quiet. Chance, Jake, Dante, none of the felines knew what to say in this situation. The only answer they could give was the truth, but that was too far fetched for the girls to believe.

Man... Jake though. We really did it this time.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 18:19

Kane sighed as he picked himself up along with Jimmy. "Hazel...we're really, really sorry about today. We should have been there to help out, there's no denying that."

"We could have been killed," said Tori lowly. "We were lucky enough Hunter backed off when he did. Right now there's probably a lot of police cars investigating the damage."

Jimmy strode over and hugged his distressed panda. "We promise to make things up to you somehow. And I also promise to make Hunter pay for what he's done to you."

Orlando blinked and put a finger to Hazel's cheek, absorbing a teardrop into his skin. "Land walker girls shouldn't cry. Good guy, blond guy, and the rest of the land walkers are really nice to me, even if some have funny waffle feet."

Hazel opened her eyes and saw the teenage dolphin standing before her. "A...talking dolphin?"

"Hi, I'm Orlando Neptune, and Good Guy is my new land-walker best friend. We're playing a game and I dunno if I'm winning or losing."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next