» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 5:07

"But...Ms. Hazel... I can't...I..." Dante rambled as the panda lead him away. He couldn't really figure a way to explain his current situation without upsetting her. Even if he could, he knew that would just embolden Hazel's resolve and she would try to get involved.

Jake smirked a bit." Looks like their off."

Tai gave a slight nod. "Good thing too. Jimmy looked like he was about to explode."

Chance took the opportunity to put an arm around Jimmy and pulled him into him. "Come on pal. Let's get inside."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 22:05

Brooklyn breathed a big sigh of relief before he pranced after them in a hurry. "C'ya, Jay-Jay!"

Jimmy huffed before he held his keys up and moved to the block his house stood on. "Yeah, can some of you help carry Jack and Ricky's luggage? Even they can't carry everything."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 14:19

"Yes sir!" Ace and Troy shouted out immediately. the two felines shot out to Jack and Ricky, taking some of their bags in hands to help lighten the load.

Jake couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "That didn't take long."

"You gonna be able to house us all?" Chance asked the brown bear.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 14:45

Jimmy froze midstep for a moment and looked at them, deadpanned. "After all the times you've stayed over at my house; you think I can't hold this many people in the two guest rooms with four beds each?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 20:58

Chance's fur shot up.

"Oh right. Sorry. I forgot about that."

The brown bear was obviously still fuming over Dante's interaction with Hazel. So, it seemed to him that taking a few steps back and giving Jimmy some breathing room might help. Or....

I might have to sit on him again.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 21:23

Jimmy resumed walking to his house and stepped onto the porch. He unlocked the door, turned the knob, and walked into the vestibule. No greeting could have meant his father was already hard at work in the laboratory. Jimmy slipped off his sneakers and placed them on a metallic rack against the wall before putting on a pair of slippers.

"You know the rules; shoes off and onto the shoe-rack."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 21:45

"Ok." Tai said as he came to the door, pulling his shoes off and putting them on the rack. Jake did the same. But while Troy and Ace were gathering bags, Change lingered at the doorway a bit.

"Hey Little buddy. You think I can keep 'em on. I don't really like to take my shoes off in...you know, this world."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 22:00

Jimmy fell silent for a moment before he shook his head. "I can understand why, but I can't make exceptions or else Dad will get miffed. Besides, Ricky would detect them beforehand if they are in the area."

Jack groaned as he put his guitar case down for a moment before bending down and untying his shoes. "Why did they adopt this policy again?"

"Sensitive carpeting," Ricky simply turned his legs transparent and phased his socked feet out of his boots. "That and you probably wouldn't like to going to the Rural City of Keishi in the East Continent then."

"You mean Blake's secretive house? As if, dude."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 1:56

"Don't worry about it Chance." said Ace as he game in, setting the bags down for a few moments to take off his shoes before bringing them in. "Ricky's the best cop there is. He saved you before, remember."

Chance frowned a little. "Well...ok.". With little choice left, the feline untied his shoes, slipped them off, and put them on the rack.

Troy grunted as he carried some heavy bags. "Man Jack. What do ya got in here, rocks?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 2:12

"Noo," Jack slipped his shoes off and placed them on the rack, then he slung his guitar case over his shoulder. "Just close, guitar parts, and my laptop."

Jimmy placed his hand on Chance's back and rubbed it in a circular motion. "While they help Jack and Ricky get settled in the guest room, you and I will go in the living room to relax."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 3:59

Troy set the bags and removed his shoes, rather use to being barefoot. "Man, I must be getting outta shape then. I gotta stop turning Kane down on his workout offers. I mean, when do you get a personal trainer for free?"

Chance looked at Jimmy rather curiously, but he wasn't one to turn down some hang time. "Sure."

"You guys want me to make some snacks?" Tai asked. "AXL's personal chef, on demand."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 4:11

Jimmy nodded slightly. "Yeah, there's plenty of bread, ham, and cheese for like sandwiches. You can use the sandwich-toaster on the counter too, also make my Dad one too as I'm pretty sure he's hungry too."

"Dinner time can't come fast enough," Jack rubbed his stomach as he walked with his guitar toward the stairs. "I can't wait to eat Hazel's yummy Alfredo!"

Ricky placed his boots on the rack before he grabbed his duffel bag and followed after him. "Don't turn into AXL now, Jack."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 4:46

"That would be a problem. I don't have any zenny, so I can cook AXL sized portions." Tai said with a snicker before turning back to Jimmy. "Sandwiches? Sure. I'll make the professor a triple decker. he's probably worked for a long time."

Ace and Troy followed with the bags while Jake seated himself on the couch.

"Well." He said. "While you guys do that, i'm going to rest up a bit. Been up working too late last night."

"Oh. Ok Jake." The tabby said before looking to Jimmy. "Lead the way, little buddy."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 4:51

Jimmy grabbed Chance by his hand and led him to the stairs. "Come, we'll go in my room for some privacy while everyone else is distracted. The further they're away, the better."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 12:11

"Whoa!" Chance yelped as he was pulled away. As he was lead to the bedroom, some of what Jimmy said stirred his curiosity.

The further they're away, the better? He's pretty secretive. What's so important?

While they escaped, Troy and Ace followed their respective 'bros' to the guest rooms.

"So how's it goin'?" Troy asked to Jack. "Still sellin' out stadiums?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 15:19

Jack snorted as he gripped his steel case. "No, everything is stressful and Venus the psychopath is not making things any better."

~~~

Jimmy lead Chance to his bedroom and opened the door. "Quick, get in before someone notices!"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 16:49

"Whoa! Hey! What's the rush?" The tom said as he was pushed into the bedroom.

~~~

Troy's ears shot up. "Stressful? Venus the psychopath?"

The tom looked at his friend curiously. "Wanna talk about it, Tiger bro? Might help."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 17:13

Jack snorted again as he walked to one of the guest rooms and opened the door. "I'd rather not, just the thought of her will tick me off. I'm just here for R&R and visiting good friends."

~~~

Jimmy walked in, closed the door behind him, and locked it. "I don't want any of them, including Ricky, to eavesdrop or catch wind of this."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 17:29

Chance looked at the brown bear. Why was he acting this way?

"You don't want anyone hearing this. Especially Ricky?"

The feline's fur shot out.

"Oh man! Jimmy, look. If you killed someone or did some crime, you gotta come clean. They'll go easy on ya."

~~~~

Troy simply smiled. "Alright and can do! I aint leaving your side til you feel better Tiger bro!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 17:37

"Yeah," Jack walked into the room that had two beds on each side of the wall and set his guitar next to one. "You can set my bags on the bed for now."

Ricky walked in next, set his bag on the opposite bed, and plopped down on the mattress. "Finally..."

~~~~

Jimmy fell silent before he shook his head. "The only flaw in that logic is that Ricky would have detected something amiss and called me out on my behavior beforehand. That and he already knows what I'm getting ready to tell...and show you."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 14:15

Chance was even more confused than before. "Then what do you want to tell and show me?"

~~

Ace set the bags next to Ricky's bed. The husky seemed tired, so he'd have to wait before showing his new powers.

"You take a nap." He said. "I'll have Tai save you a sandwich. "

"Indeed sir." Troy said with a smirk, setting the bags down.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 14:59

Jack sat down on the bed and coiled his tail around his waist. "This certainly beats sleeping in hotel beds, right, Ricky?"

"Yeah, yeah," Ricky rolled on his stomach and took off one of his gloves. "We still have to pay Dr. Wilder our 'nightly fee' when we see him."

~~~~

Jimmy bowed his head for a moment. "First, sit on my bed and get comfortable. I'm trying to find the best words...and best way to express it."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 15:07

Troy went over to one of the beds and sat down, making himself comfortable. "Not as good as sleeping on the ice, but not bad either."

"How can you even survive that?" Ace questioned.

"I'm living proof of adaptation. Just not good with hot places now."

~~~

Chance seated himself on the bed. He could see his little buddy was really struggling with something.

"Don't worry little buddy. You can tell me anything."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 15:18

Jack simply groaned. "Then you'd probably like the Silver City of Glacies in the North Continent then. Freezing. As. Hell."

Ricky took off his other glove and set them aside. "They haven't been to any of the other continents aside from Tori's castle a year or so ago."

~~~~

"That...can be difficult."

Jimmy loosened the ribbon around his neck and slowly advanced for the bed. "Promise me you won't look at me any different...once I show and tell you my secret."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 15:42

Chance frowned a bit. Jimmy seemed to be really struggling, especially if the little bear made him promise something like that. The feline looked Jimmy strait in the eyes and smiled.

"Jim, you're my friend. I've known you for years. Nothing would make me think otherwise."

~~~

Troy let out a purr. "Sounds great."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 15:51

Jimmy stopped in front of Chance for a moment before he slowly slid his arms under the feline's armpits and hugged him tight.

"I love you..."

Jimmy looked up, closed his eyes, and kissed Chance on the mouth.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next