» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 15:51

Jimmy stopped in front of Chance for a moment before he slowly slid his arms under the feline's armpits and hugged him tight.

"I love you..."

Jimmy looked up, closed his eyes, and kissed Chance on the mouth.

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 13:28

Chance's ears, tail, and fur all shot up. Jimmy, his little buddy, one of his closest friends, was kissing him! Not only that, but the brown bear just proclaimed his love for the feline.

Chance had no choice but to bare it. After all, pulling away now would probably wound Jimmy in a way he couldn't heal.

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 15:02

Jimmy maintained his hold for a little longer before he slowly disengaged the lip-lock and panted. He looked over past Chance's shoulder and rest his chin on it, his face as red as his alter ego's cape.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 15:07

Chance simply stared into space as the bear rested on him. What could he do? What could he say? Jimmy was his friend. Heck, he considered him a little brother despite being from a different planet and species. But that was all. There wasn't an attraction beyond that. So, he would have to try his best and pray that Jimmy wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"Jimmy." Chance spoke. "H...how long have you, you know,felt this?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 15:19

Jimmy kept his gaze fixated on the window as to not meet Chance's eyes. He slightly tightened his hug on him and let out a soft sigh.

"Ever since the Twilight Codex incident. I found myself growing deeper feelings for you each time we were in close proximity...especially whenever we embrace like this. I feel protected anytime you hug me and my fixation on you grew each time. But to be honest, Chance, you aren't the first guy I kissed...Ricky was actually my first kiss with a guy."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 16:18

Ricky was the first? He'd have to remember that.

"Right, the silver armor incident." He said.

He let out a slow breath, trying to say everything right.

"Jim, I don't mind huggin' you. You're my friend. Heck, I consider you my little brother. And..."

The feline grit his teeth for a moment.

"...and maybe that's enough. I'm happy where we are now."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 16:39

Jimmy closed his eyes and took a deep breath, ignoring his heart thumping against his rib cage.

"Actually, Chance, I wasn't expecting you to reciprocate or anything like that. It was the same way with Ricky...although the story behind that is a bit more dark. I'm happy that I was able to get this off my chest and to let you know now; I love both genders equally. So I guess I'm trying to say that I'm bi and not strictly...you know...into men."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 14:27

Chance let out a breath of relief. It seemed that he looked too much into the situation. Then again, how couldn't he?

The feline hugged the bear back.

"That's good." He said. " Because, and I'm hoping I'm not stepping on toes here, you and Hazel seem like a good fit."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 15:07

Jimmy cast his eyes on his bed for a moment. "Only problem with that is...she doesn't know about this. No one but Ricky, and now you, know about my secret. I plan to tell Kane and Dad about this later, but can I ask you not to tell the others aside from Ricky about this? They'll blow it out of proportion and it's something I don't need right now until I sort everything out."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 17:22

Chance smiled, though Jimmy couldn't see it.

"Of course, Little Buddy. I won't tell a soul."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 17:44

"Thank you," Jimmy's face remained red as he found it in him to smile despite his thumping heart. "If it's any constellation of the sort...you're not a bad kisser."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 2:21

"Well, actually..." chance replied. "I wasn't really doing anything. You were the one doing all the work. And Blake cannot know about this. He makes fun of me enough."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 2:39

Jimmy sighed as he slowly unreleased his hold and shook his head. "I just told you only you and Ricky know about my secret. Nobody else, and I do mean nobody else, needs to know until I'm comfortable enough to explain it. As much as I hate to say it, Chance, often times secrets...don't stay secret for long in this group. I know Ricky will keep this confidential, but I really need you to keep quiet about it too...even to Jake."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 3:02

Chance simply gave a sigh back. This was a lot of pressure and a lot to take in. But Jimmy's security came above all that.

"Little buddy." he said. "I swear by my word that I will keep your secret till the grave. And when I use my word, you should know that's like signing a contract. I won't go back on it and I won't tell anyone your secret."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 3:17

Jimmy sighed again as he sat down on his bed next to the feline and pushed his index fingers together. "I hope so. This hasn't been easy on me either, the last thing I want to do is cause any discomfort among the guys for my...conflicting dilemma. One minute I'm faltering around Hazel, the next I'm dumbstruck around Ricky or Jack. Kinda like one of those Libra scales or something."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 4:19

Chance placed a hand on Jimmy's shoulder, trying to comfort him a little.

"It's a hard thing to go through." He said. "But this is the time you have to start asking yourself the tough question, what do you want?"

The feline's whiskers twitched and he gave the bear a curious look.

"Jack? Really?"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 4:51

Jimmy's face turned red once more and looked down. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some sort of attraction to some of the guys. I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable or anything, but I did consider Jack at one point to be...for lack of a better word, adorable. Before you ask, yes, I also had a crush Kane for as long as I can remember. However, I only love him as my oldest, dearest friend in a brotherly sense and not...romantically."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 12:23

"Well," Chance replied. "I guess he's a world famous rocker, so of course he has to have some charm and attraction. It's just a bit new to me since I don't really look at them that way."

The tabby slung an arm around Jimmy's shoulders, pulling him close for a bit.
"Come on. Don't look so down and embarrassed. Or else..."

Chance held up his other hand, making claws come out.

"I'm gonna have to cheer you up like last time."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 13:44

Jimmy fell silent for a moment then said, "Wouldn't you feel like this if you saw Jake in a romantic way and not just a friend?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 14:24

Chance bowed his head and his claws returned into his hand.

"Yeah, probably." He said.

The feline simply sighed.

"Look Jimmy. These things are confusing. You're attracted to these people and don't know how to react. All I'm saying is you don't have to do anything now. Just give yourself time and let the answer come to you. And if you ever feel like the pressure is too much, you've got my shoulder to cry on and I'm sure Ricky would say the same."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 0:35

Jimmy closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "More like how they'll react. It also doesn't help much when I'm usually around men most of the time. Oh well, I can continue to suppress those...urges to pounce on them like I always have been. Even when it gets increasingly difficult over time, especially when it came to Ricky...when I lost control of myself."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 14:17

Chance stayed silent for a bit. He didn't know how to respond. This was one situation he never played out in his head.

"Suppressing isn't good. Like you said, hormones build up and you do things like that. I would say there are ways of getting relief, but you're an adult so you should know that."

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 15:39

"Easier said than done. What happened with Ricky was...he got drunk at a bar when I was staying at his place at Xenon City. I managed to bring him back to home safe and sound and put him to bed before he did something stupid...and that's when it happened. I found myself slowly stripping Ricky of his clothes until he was in his boxers, while he was lost in incoherent slurring and babbling. With a tight embrace to ensure he won't slip away, I kissed him on the mouth, despite the fact that my mind screamed for me to stop.

"Even though he returned the feeling due to his intoxication, I was the one who actually enjoyed it. Until I regained common sense and stopped myself from abusing Ricky further while he was still vulnerable. I held him close to me as I cried myself to sleep for taking advantage of one of my most trusted friends. The next day I told him what happened when he recovered from his hangover, and needless to say he wasn't so enthusiastic about it. A lengthy discussion later, he understood what I was going through and promised to keep this confidential from everyone until I'm ready to come clean...and that I cleaned his bathroom as 'punishment' and he won't drink mojitos anymore."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 14:00

Chance was running out of material. This wasn't something he had experience with all any words of encouragement he had said before seemed to just bounce off the bear. It was like Jimmy was leaving clues he just couldn't find.

"It's going to be ok." He said. "I won't tell anyone, you know that. Like I said, things like this...they take time. "

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 14:43

"I'll manage," Jimmy slowly stood up and pulled his shirt down. "I'm glad you're keeping my secret safe. I plan to tell Kane about it sometime as I hate withholding anything from him. I guess now we should rejoin the others for snacks."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 15:27

A bright grin flashed on his face. "Oh no. We've got some work before then."

Chance's hands shot out towards Jimmy, running up and down his stomach and ribcage.

"You go out looking sad, they'll get suspicious. We need to get a smile on your face. So don't fight it or I'm gonna go to your feet!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top