Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by Izanagi on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 15:27

A bright grin flashed on his face. "Oh no. We've got some work before then."

Chance's hands shot out towards Jimmy, running up and down his stomach and ribcage.

"You go out looking sad, they'll get suspicious. We need to get a smile on your face. So don't fight it or I'm gonna go to your feet!"

Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 16:01

Jimmy sucked his stomach in for a moment before he lunged forward and pounced on Chance, tackling him onto the mattress.

"You should be the last one talking about feet," Jimmy then grinned and hugged him tight. "But now that you reminded me...I got a feather in my drawer with your name on it. You're rooming with me tonight, no question."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 13:47

Chance gave a slight snicker and hugged the bear back. He was happy to see Jimmy happy, even if it meant a little torture later on.

"Of course! You wouldn't stick me in a guest room."

The feline let out a soft purr for a second.

"When you're done, we should go downstairs."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:03

"I know," Jimmy snuggled with his feline friend and smiled. "I feel so much like a kid again whenever I'm around you like this. Also...you're always going barefoot when you're in my room, just so we can have more fun."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 17:13

Chance gave a slight smirk. "Glad I could make you feel better?"

The smirk did disappear at the barefoot remark. "Well, yeah. No shoes, remember? What fun can ya get outta that?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 18:50

"Well," Jimmy ignored the thumping of his heart and his smile grew bigger. "It makes it a lot more easier for me to tickle you that way. Besides, you don't wears socks too often anyway."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 5:00

Chance raised an eyebrow.

"You're into a weird habit there. But alright. But let's get back down there before people get worried. "
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 5:11

Jimmy's smile dropped and closed his eyes. His thumping heart told him not to release his hold as to him, time came to a complete standstill and would not want to go back to reality.

I never want to let you go...

The brown bear, begrudgingly and slowly, released his hold and stood back up. "You're right. Dad must have came out of the laboratory for lunch by now."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 17:50

As soon as Jimmy got off of him, Chance wiped his mouth. It was a good thing too, since he saw several strands of brown hair on his hand. They didn't need small stuff like this making people suspect.

"Lunch sounds good."

The feline rolled off the bed and onto his feet. He patted Jimmy on the back and gestured to the door.

"Come on. They're waiting."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 18:44

"I-I know..."

Jimmy wiped his mouth and found traces of yellow fur on his fingers. He then walked to the door and opened it. "After you, good sir."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:58

Chance smiled and nodded, heading out the door and downstairs.

~~

"There's enough for everybody. " Tai said as he set the plate of sandwiches on the table. "Not too much though. Don't want to eat all of our hosts food."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:21

Jimmy paused for a moment as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

I knew it wasn't meant to be, but I'll always protect your big heart. That's why I fell...no, that's why part of me is in love with you.

He reopened his eyes and walked out, closing his bedroom door behind him.

~~~~

Jack pulled up a chair and sat down at the table. "That's fine, at least we still got that yummy pasta Hazel made for us...or me in particular."

Ricky stood against the wall next to a calender and looked at his watch. "Speaking of which, he's sure taking his sweet time with whatever he's doing."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 4:05

Ace was seated at the kitchen table as Tai passed around the sandwiches. "You're right. I wonder what they could be doing up there?"

"No clue." Tai said as he passed out the sandwiches. "But he specified Chance and seemed to be in an awful hurry."

"Dudes, maybe he's showin' him something cool!" Troy suggested, grabbing his sandwich and taking a swift bite. "Like a bag of diamonds or one a those shrunken head things."

"Do you hear yourself?" the youngest kat responded.

"Aw come on! It's not that bad!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 15:22

Jack's eyes twitched. "Even I thought that was silly. Besides, we know Jim likes the guy just as much as he does Kane. It's kinda hard not to figure out why he's always so eager."

If only you knew, Jack...

Ricky lowered his arm as he moved to the table and pulled up a chair for him to sit down. "They'll come down eventually, for now let's eat up and save some for them."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 18:04

Troy grinaced as he grabbed his sandwich, saying "I get no respect" before taking a bite.

Tai simply nodded to the husky's advice. "Sure. There's plenty for everyone. And I'm sure we'll need our strength for whatever fun things Jimmy plants."

"i just hope there isn't any twister this time." Ace said as he took his sandwich. "I don't wanna be crushed again."

The loud thump of footsteps echoed as Chance moved down the stairs and onto the lower floor. "I smell meat and cheese!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 4:44

Ricky's ears twitched and merely grunted. "I spoke too soon..."

Jimmy reached the bottom of the staircase, turned a corner, and entered the kitchen. "Looks like we made it in time for lunch. Did you guys get settled and all that?"

"Sure did," Jack took his sandwich and took a big bite of it. "Your Dad is still working in his lab, though."

"I figured, that's why I'll go bring it to him so he can take a quick break."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 4:04

Jake smiled a bit. "I'd like to go down there someday and maybe get some insight. It would be nice to improve some of my inventions, maybe even do another overhaul on the dimensional teleporter."

"Another upgrade? " Chance said as he took a large bite of his sandwich, speaking with his mouth full. "So soon?"

The brown kat's eyes seemed to light up. "Yeah. Imagine if I can make it even more compact without sacrificing power. I could make it so everyone can have their own teleporter and have pinpoint accuracy."

A slight chuckled escaped Tai. "I remember our first test run. We ended up in the ocean in our world!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 23:14

Jimmy grabbed a plate and placed two sandwiches on it. "Perhaps Dad could help if he wasn't so busy with his other random projects."

"I wouldn't call Anti-Dragon equipment a 'random project'," said a deep voice as the elder bear strode into the kitchen in his white lab coat, khaki brown pants, and slippers on his feet.

Jimmy whirled around, fur on end, and raised the plate above his head. "Dad! I didn't mean it like that, really!"

Jack and Ricky immediately stood up from their seats and bowed their heads. "Good Afternoon, Dr. Wilder!"

"Settle down, boys, no need for fancy formalities."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 15:21

The sudden appearance of the professor made Chance swallow his un-chewed food, making it slide down as a painful lump.

"Morning professor." The tabby greeted with a smile.

Jake grinned at the professor as well. "Anti-dragon? I'm guessing this is a result of Brooklyn's drinking?"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 15:57

"Please don't remind me," Dr. Wilder took the plate from his son's hands and sat down at the table. "Though I will say because of that knucklehead's rampant behavior; I forbid any alcoholic beverage in my house. Also anyone who wants to stay the night here, with the so far exceptions of Hazel, Tori, Lisa, and technically my godson, Kane, I require a fee of at least 10 Zenny a night. Or in the case of AXL, 50 Zenny a night."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 0:28

Tai hung his head abit at the mention of AXL's stupidity.

"We heard about that." Jake said, the feline's going down a bit. "We can maybe give you money from felinus, but that wouldn't do much."

"We could do chores for you guys." Chance offered. "Have Tai be an on call personal chef."

The red feline simply smirked. "I wouldn't mind."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 0:57

Ricky raised his hand up. "Me and Jack wouldn't mind paying for their stay here, Professor. If that's alright."

Dr. Wilder closed his eyes for a moment then reopened them a moment after. "I'll tell you what: because of the difference in our currency, I'll let you boys do some work around house to earn your beds. This also includes Troy, Cliff, and Dante to work for their beds, but I'll exempt Havanna and Arianna from this just like the other girls. I have been needing to re-tile the roof lately, and James and the three usual suspects can't do it by themselves."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 21:20

"Well, Dante ran off with Hazel, Doctor W. " Troy informed. "But I'll do whatever you want. Maybe steam clean your carpets."

"And I'm happy to do any of the cooking." Tai said with a gleeful smile.

Chance glanced at Jimmy and the others for a moment." Tiling the roof? No problem Dr. Wilder. I can get that thing done before dusk."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 23:08

Dr. Wilder cleared his throat. "Just one more thing: I prohibit the use of superpowers, magic, AND special gadgets on my property. Period. I don't want anyone taking the cheap way out and do a lazy job with the chores."

"What!?" Jack clutched his ears and groaned. "Just what good are our powers if we can't use them to get things done faster!"

"...I definitely standby my statement. No use of superpowers, no use of magic, and no use of Glovatrix or any gadgetry. Are we clear?"

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 2:02

"Aww!" Troy moaned loudly. "What good am I then?"

"you know how to work a broom, right?" Ace questioned.

"Well sure."

"There you go."

Chance simply grinned at the older bear's request. "We don't need gadgets to handle a job like that. I'll have that roof done in no time."

A sly smile appeared on Jake's lips. "I can help you out in the lab."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 17:55

"Nice try, Jake," Dr. Wilder pushed his glasses up and grabbed his lunch. "You can start by rearranging and sweeping up my living room to earn your beds tonight, and then tomorrow you can re-tile and paint my roof."

Jack groaned again as he bowed his head and kept his ears covered. "This is a sure-fire way for me to lose some weight."

"It's really not so bad, Jack," said Ricky as he adjusted his gloves. "This is to make sure we're not overly reliant on our abilities. I had to learn this the hard way from my Mentor years ago, and it really helps keep us in check."

"Easy for you to say, I haven't done any chores since...I don't even remember!"

Jimmy shook his head. "Wow, Jack, you're more lazy than I am. At least we're in this together and I don't have to do it alone."

Jack only sighed. "Yeah, and I blame Dustin even though he's not here for me to say it in his face."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next