» Furry Fantasy
Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Re: Allez cuisine!

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Allez cuisine!

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 17:55

"Nice try, Jake," Dr. Wilder pushed his glasses up and grabbed his lunch. "You can start by rearranging and sweeping up my living room to earn your beds tonight, and then tomorrow you can re-tile and paint my roof."

Jack groaned again as he bowed his head and kept his ears covered. "This is a sure-fire way for me to lose some weight."

"It's really not so bad, Jack," said Ricky as he adjusted his gloves. "This is to make sure we're not overly reliant on our abilities. I had to learn this the hard way from my Mentor years ago, and it really helps keep us in check."

"Easy for you to say, I haven't done any chores since...I don't even remember!"

Jimmy shook his head. "Wow, Jack, you're more lazy than I am. At least we're in this together and I don't have to do it alone."

Jack only sighed. "Yeah, and I blame Dustin even though he's not here for me to say it in his face."

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 15:18

Jake couldn't help but keep his smile. "Can't blame me for trying. I've been able to retool many of our devices by examining the technology here, so seeing the development of the latest technology is something I kinda pursue. "

Troy, however, echoed Jack's moan. "I'm thousands of years old and live on an iceberg. I'm kinda dependent on my powers!"

"Relax Troy." Tai said with a slight smirk. "You know how to sweep, so just start with that."

The brown feline simply pouted, but nodded in agreement.
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 23:03

Jimmy shook his head once more and sat down next to his father. "You'd probably be more enthusiastic if Kane was here for support. No doubt I would be."

Ricky slowly rose from his chair and bowed his head. "Could you please excuse me and Ace from the table, Professor? There's something I want to talk to him about."

Dr. Wilder nodded. "There's no need to act so formal with me, Ricky. Go on, I'm sure you're still exhausted from traveling back and forth between here and Central."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 12:53

Troy nodded begrudgingly " Maybe, but I still got Tiger bro on my side. But I'll still help dude."

Ace looked to Ricky with a curious expression. The police dog is usually pretty blunt and wouldn't have a problem talking to him in front of everyone. It would have to be something serious.

"Um, right." The black and white kat said as he stood up. "Excuse me. I'll start helping when we're done."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 17:43

The radio attached to Ricky's belt suddenly blared about as he snatched it off and put it to his ear. "Just a sec - This is Major Ricky Bradley, go ahead. Again!? Dammit, I'll get right on it!"

Ricky turned the radio off and growled. "Those cannibal wolves are at it again and they're attacking the Downtown district of the Oriental borough holding hostages!"

"AGAIN!?" shouted Jimmy and Jack simultaneously as Dr. Wilder simply shook his head with a sigh.

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 1:01

Troy grabbed his ears as his fur puffed out. "Not those again! I don't want to be in pasta!"

"And I don't want to be eaten again!" Tai said between sobs.

The brown kat frown as he stood up. "Alright everyone, calm down. If we freaked out every time we had to face them, we wouldn't be heroes, right Chance. "

A moment of silence alerted the tom. Looking around, Jake saw his partner was gone. Or more likely had gone to his normal hiding spot.

"Oh for the love of..."

jake looked under the table to see Chance shivering.

"No! No! No wolves. no wolves!"

A soft sigh escaped the brown tom. "Of course."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 1:39

Jimmy balled his hands into tight fist as he thought while growling lowly, I'll be DAMNED if I'll let those assholes put their funky lips on my big buddy again!

Dr. Wilder pushed his glasses up and sighed. "Do come out from under my table, Chance, you're a grown kat. Good thing I've prepared a couple of antidotes in case I have to heal a case of 'feet balloons'."

Jack simply pressed his face to the table and whined loudly. "I don't want to be trapped in an oven again! Why won't they just stay in jail already!?"

"Whining about it won't solve the problem," said Ricky. "We've got another hostage situation to contend with and they take top priority. With Dr. Wilder's leave, let's go to the oriental borough and liberate the captives."

"Go save the day, boys," Dr. Wilder slowly stood and left the kitchen. "I'll postpone your cleaning duties for tomorrow."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 2 May 2012 - 18:18

Chance poked his head out from under the table. "I know I'm a grown kat, but these are psycho wolves who eat and kill people and their leader is obsessed with me!"

The term Wolf nip. passed in the minds of Tai and Ace for a brief moment.

Jake let out a soft sigh and shook his head. Not out of disappointment, but to relieve the stress he felt. Chance had a good point and the only reason these wolves would have kidnapped people would probably be to draw him out. Nevertheless,

"Chance." He said. "Relax. I know you've had the worst experience out of all of us...."

"Yeah!" Chance snapped back. "Like my feet growing, being cooked in fifty different ways, thrown in a lunch box, and not to mention being eater!"

"...But!" The brown tom continued. "People are in danger. And we made a promise to help anyone who needed us, at home and here. So, are you going to let those wolves get to you or are you going to go and help save lives."

The room was silent for a moment as the tabby kat mulled it over. After a minute or two, the tabby crawled out from under the table and stood tall.

"Alright. Let's go kick some wolf tail!"
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Wed 30 May 2012 - 13:11

Jimmy sighed as he opened his hand and rubbed his forehead. "I want to talk to Chance and Ricky alone for a moment. The rest of you can suit up and wait outside. It won't take long and I need to get some foam capsules ready."

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 15:25

Jake looked at the bear curiously. First he had some alone time with Chance for a while and now more with Ricky? The tom wondered if it was about the rocky attitude they had with each other.

"Well...alright." He said with a nod. "Tai, Ace, Troy, lets get going."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero on Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 23:06

"This'll be quick as possible," Jimmy grabbed Ricky and Chance's arms and hauled them away toward the staircase.

Ricky merely picked up the pace and twitched his nose thinking, I think I know what this is about...

. . .

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi on Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:30

Chance looked at the bear and then the husky being dragged along with him.

Wasn't this supposed to be secret? He thought as he was carried.

While they were being carried away, the cats proceeded outside.

"What do you think they were going to talk about?" Tai questioned.

"Who knows." Ace says. "I doubt we'd find out either. Ricky can keep a secret."
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35